Sunday, May 8, 2022

RP: SURPRISE!!! Scott Imboden is the ONLY Child Ever Named for ME (and why)!!! / PA Candidate John Fetterman Asks for My ENDORSEMENT (which he already had) / My Mama Has a HOT DOG and SLAW for Mother's Day (I'm at least having fresh asparagus in Honor of Mom's Mother) / Sallie Bingham SMARTENS-UP!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/surprise-scott-imboden-is-only-child.html



Lester Imboden, Jr., MD, on left and his son, Scott Imboden, on right.


>>> MSNBC just ran VIDEO PROOF of many Supreme Court Justices LYING UNDER OATH!!!!


And I DARE SAY that History is going to show that Justice Roberts is actually Pope Francis's and my kind of Roman Catholic -- and Justice Thomas and the DESPICABLE Ginni Thomas (and their ilk), will suffer PRISON TERMS, soon.


They say that the "Proof is in the PUDDING" -- and I now deliver the PUDDINGin full. If anyone needs to see more of the SAME kind of irrefutable proof (a few errors -- I'm only human), let me know:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/surprise-scott-imboden-is-only-child.html


Scott



This gets WEIRDER by the MINUTE as I research the Imbodens on the internet -- ESPECIALLY on Linked-In!!!


In 1968, we moved to Columbus, Ohio so that my parents could plan the eventual NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by "Christians" of BOTH PARTIES with Coach Lou Holtz and his wife, Beth. I HATED Columbus, Ohio, where we had to buy a house we barely squeezed our family into, and it turned out that the year before we moved there, Whetstone High's Basketball Coach Jim Ferrell walked in on the Varsity Team in the school's showers -- and caught ALL OF THEM in a HOMOSEXUAL ORGIE!!!


Later, the star center and his lover a "Point Guard", tried to get me into a THREE-WAY with them, but I was still confused and I didn't come out GAY -- until the very end of 1969 -- when I was a freshman at Denison University.


Well, Les Imboden, Jr., was one of my few friends, and I SWEAR his super-hairy legs and chest are what got me to loving HAIRY GUYS so much. His father was a SUPER-PHYSICIAN (whom I just learned also studied at Denison but graduated Miami University -- another top-notch Ohio small private college), got SUPER RICH. so Les, Jr., became a physician who invested all of the family money in Ohio farmland that he was PAID NOT TO PLANT by the US Government.


Later, he turned to FRACKING IT ALL and made a BIGGER FORTUNE ruining the water table to produce NATURAL GAS.


Les's BEST FRIEND was a big, dumb, football player, Ronnie, whose father was high in local Republican Party Politics, as well as CHIEF WARDEN of the nearby Ohio Penitentiary -- but was BUSTED FOR MANY CRIMES and sentenced to ten years in Prison, himself. THAT GUY and I and one other had to man the BBF (Burger Boy Food-a-Rama), at Henderson and Reed Roads (now a Wendy's -- and the very FIRST Wendy's opened that year in my school's territory), the evening everyone else was GLUED TO TV to watch the FIRST MANNED MOON LANDING


Not one customer came in, I did a dance on the hamburger grill -- and TRIED to get that stupid DOOFUS to pull it out and add to the mayonnaise -- as he always bragged he loved to do there -- but he was too shy, since the others of us wanted to WATCH!!!


BOTH Les Imboden and his son Scott are now IMPOSSIBLE to find on the internet -- and orgs they belonged to just a year or so ago have DISCONNECTED THEIR PHONE SERVICE!!!


Still, I left Les Imboden a three-minute message on his cell: (740) 404-5017 several hours ago, hoping Less will call me back. So far, no luck. Here is what I blogged about this previously:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/agreement-between-donald-trump-and-mex.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-then-shall-we-live-with-buttermilk.html


GermanImboden -- EnglishIn the ground


And here is what I found out about WENDY'S and its TOTAL CONNECTION to the PUTIN and TRUMP LOVING Kenans of Palm Beach!!! And to their CREDITthe top management of Wendy's is till sending me RECEIVED RECEIPTS for every emailing of blog postings since then:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/joe-biden-hunkers-down-with-christian.html


My Aunt Jean, who married my mother's brother Marcellus Bernard Meyer -- called "Mart" or "Marty", was the NICEST member of the Meyer Family, and she and Uncle Mart took their extraordinarily "retarded" first-born child Greg everywhere -- including to our tiny Stanton Blvd. house in Louisville, KY -- and Mom's other brother Bob and his wife Pat ALSO brought all of their kids and we all managed to camp in a three-bedroom house -- while the adults went to the KENTUCKY DERBY.


And Mart and Jean set up trust funds to pay for the BEST care of Greg, but they NEVER institutionalized him, and he did NOT recognize his parents until AFTER he had gone through puberty, but died several years after that.


I think that is WHY Marybeth and her husband Greg Lernihan put ALL OF THEIR HUGE FORTUNE into the HORRIBLY MISGUIDED venture that even their CHILDREN now work for raking in the cash for PROMOTING PRAYER to solve the world's problems -- LOL!!!



Marybeth Lernihan



Greg Lernihan began what became the LARGEST INTERNET SECURITY COMPANY IN THE WORLD in his basement -- now they largely handle US TOP SECURITY COMMUNICATIONS so Greg can TAP ALL OF THAT!!!








The Battle That Ended Christian Crusaders’ Presence In The Holy Land


One of the most important battles in history








A PRESCRIPTION FOR DISASTER


Christianity’s Warning Label


Do not use Christianity without reading about the side effects …







Sen. Lindsey Graham: The pope needs to apologize to the people of Ukraine


South Carolina Republican gives his take on Pope Francis' recent comments on the Russia-Ukraine war and the possible overturn of Roe v. Wade on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'



Pope Francis recently shocked many by positing parity between Vladimir Putin and Russia on one hand, and Ukraine and NATO on the other. The Holy Father insisted both are to blame for the raging war. 


In stark contrast to the "Holy Alliance" of Saint John Paul II, Ronald Reagan, and Margaret Thatcher who deployed a brilliant strategy to defeat Soviet communism, Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis) has been channeling his youthful leftism again in a bumbling effort to relate to Russia.


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pope-francis-russia-ukraine-war-marek-chodakiewicz






And I did not trouble my mother with the FACT that her beloved Fox News -- Online, anyway -- is TOTALLY TRASHING Pope Francis again -- in favor of the Heads of the Greek, Russian, and Armenian Orthodox Churches, who have said JESUS CONDONES the absolute destruction of Ukraine, and they also make TONS OF MONEY as those Churches INVESTED IN WAR MACHINERY -- like CHRISTIAN PERVERTS.




Preacher Franklin Graham Condemned for Telling Fox News Viewers to Pray for Putin‘You Pervert the Word of God’


”It’s a WAR, Frankie. Are you that afraid of Putin? What tapes does he have on you?“ one Twitter user said


Umberto Gonzalez | April 16, 2022 @ 1:18 PM


https://www.thewrap.com/preacher-franklin-graham-roasted-pray-for-putin/


Anyway, it turned out that my sister Jane and her "daughter dogs" were at Mom's late this morning, preparing to have "a hot dog and some cole slaw" for their MOTHER'S DAY FEAST!!!


I have NO IDEA how Mom loves hot dogs so much -- at the age of SIX Mom was FORCED to repeatedly oralize-to-completion her UNCLE, who had NO HYGIENE so STUNK like Rob McKinney, Jr., usually does -- and was UNCUT with CHEESE under his skin -- and Mom told NO ONE until she first told me after she found out I am gay in 1973.


But I told her I have FRESH ASPARAGUS and a Pork Chop for MY Mother's Day Dinner -- in honor of Mom's MOTHERGertrude (Hesselbrock) Meyer, who when I was FIVE over-boiled her garden asparagus, and I've loved it since THEN, but cook it LESS.



Uncle Bob, Mom, and Uncle Mart in front of my Grandparents' home on Franklin Avenue in Brookville, Indiana.



Grandpa Henry John Meyer giving me a BATH in his garden (1952) -- you see he had a vineyard and made SWEET, red German wine. There was also a Chicken Coop, a Cherry Tree, and a FULL CARPENTER'S WORKSHOP in his garage!!!



My FIRST KISS to Mickey -- whose Polio Braces are outside the frame.


>>> AND FINALLY THE GREAT PIECE SALLIE BINGHAM EMAILED ME THIS MORNING:










Some of my PREVIOUS contact with Sallie:




FIRST what I posted today on Sallie's site:


Sallie: This is the BEST thing you've written lately!!! I'm going to post link to it on my blog. I'm now working with Dem. Pennsylvania Gubernatorial Candidate John Fetterman (I've lived in PA three times, including my formative high-school years), as well as Bernie Sanders and Eric Swalwell to UNMASK my Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill, etc., who with their Episcopal Church put Trump onto power to enrich the Episcopal Church and Vladimir Putin, the Kenans' current biggest contracted Oil-Business Partner.


BEST to me was your family's search of (and snub by), Binghams in the Old World. The Kenans INVENTED the Family Crest they now use when they published the first Kenan Genealogy in 1967, but when they hired Marie DeLamar to update it and Mercer University Press published it in hard-cover in 1999, she PROVED they did NOT have the bloodline they claimed going back through the Stuarts of Scotland, TWO Magna Carta Sureties, a line of LORDS in France and even Charlemagne!!!


It's ALL UNTRUE and the Episcopalian Kenans still insist it's TRUE and now have corrupted Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, and of course Nancy Pelosi, etc., they some of the BIGGEST beneficiaries of Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil donations.


I never blocked you or your emails -- although you blocked ME about a year and a half ago. I'm not afraid of you, and hope you no longer fear me -- because GOD IS LOVE and the TRUTH WILL COME OUT !!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/my-reply-to-john-fetterman-pennsylvania.html


Scott


Sallie Bingham - Escaping the Labyrinth of Nostalgia


https://salliebingham.com/escaping-the-labyrinth-of-nostalgia/#comments







.

No comments: