Wednesday, May 11, 2022

RP: Letter to Ambassador Rahm Emanuel -- My POLAR OPPOSITE and TOP ADVERSARY (other than Vladimir Putin and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-to-ambassador-rahm-emanuel-my.html




>>> I asked all of the Supreme Court Justices to read this BEFORE meeting for the 1st time, tomorrow, since ABORTION "died" -- with the SPECIAL HELP of Justice Alito:


Yes, Rahm Emanuel sent a received receipt for this hours ago -- and so have MANY OTHERS in Political Power, so ALL had better read it CAREFULLY.


Barack and Michelle (and Bernie Sanders and his ilk), now are TOP OF THE CLASS (as soon as we can IMPEACH or cause to RESIGN, President Joe Biden, and "Piss-Pot" Harris, plus Nancy Pelosi, Joe Manchin, etc.) -- all PAWNS of my Kenan Family:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/letter-to-ambassador-rahm-emanuel-my.html


Scott


Today began with some NICE SURPRISES!!! Overnight hits to my postings of yesterday, especially https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/feeling-in-pickle-i-watched-liberace.html, had gone WILD -- with over 1,300 hits coming from Francealone!!!


Then, I got my Piedmont Natural Gas bill -- and after the overpayment mistake Benefit Management, Inc., had made last month, after deducting the current $36.78 charge, I still have $124.38 CREDIT left, which -- since I only use gas to heat -- will pay it all the way through September!!!


I was thinking I should CONFRONT Rahm Emanuel DIRECTLY -- since I've directly contacted Barack Obama, Jamie Lee Sutherland, Daliah Saper, and my Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- and ONLY BEN DAVID has ADMITTED GUILT to this crime -- and promised me THREE TIMES he would get it undone -- but he has NO AUTHORITY in Cook County Courts and it is RAHM EMANUEL who is actually BEHIND IT ALL.


Now that Rahm is settled in at the US Embassy in Japan, I EASILY found the secured server form that goes DIRECTLY TO HIS OFFICE -- and I will COPY not just the Supreme Court, but both Bidens, both Obamas, both Clintons, and many top Democrats in Congress.


I will ALSO send this to Averyl "Ace" McDaniels, who spent a few days in my Puerto Vallarta apartment trying to repair an HP computer, that Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of NYC had custom built and shipped to me. It arrived with an "E" key that had popped off and NO ONE -- including HP -- seemed to have a replacement keyboard, but "Ace" got money from me to buy one on his trip back to the States -- but he NEVER BOUGHT IT, and avoided me after that. Today he sells REAL ESTATE in Puerto Vallarta, the BIGGEST GAME in laundering DRUG CASH there -- as well as here in Wilmington, NC!!!


Also, "Ace" is the ONLY fine, strappin', Black guy whom I could NOT SEXUALLY SEDUCE!!! Most of those I seduced here in Wilmington were married to women, and I decided to give that up a few years go.


And today, I saw that "Ace" is connected to SEVERAL IMPORTANT PEOPLE -- including one who is my COUSIN, so I will send this to all of them after I get it to Rahm.





Averyl "Ace" McDaniels when I knew him in Puerto Vallarta in 2013 -- and "Ace", today:



  • Averyl Ace McDaniels sent the following message at 9:48 AM
    View Averyl Ace’s profileAveryl Ace McDaniels

    There is a $1,000,000.00 commission if you find a buyer for this property!!

    Seen by Averyl Ace McDaniels at 9:48 AM.
  • Scott Kenan sent the following message at 3:59 PM
    View Scott’s profileScott Kenan
    Scott Kenan 

    Happy birthday! I see you are connected to my important friends Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, J.G. Sandom, my 1st cousin once removed Lena Ludwig Lapper, whose first cousin, Wendy Whitney, that UNC Wilmington poncho I bought in Nayarit State was meant for -- but you didn't give it to her nor did you come back to Mexico with the new keyboard I paid you for and you promised to bring back for my computer you had worked on and could not repair. Nothing compared to what President Obama and Mayor Emanuel did to me stealing my BOOK!!! NOW, I just found Ambassador Emanuel's email address, so will confront him DIRECTLY as our BIGGEST TRAITOR!!! Here is my post of yesterday you might enjoy: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/will-public-defender-jennifer-harjo.html


"Ace" McDaniels confirmed he got my above message only TWO MINUTES after I sent it to him!!!


READERS all know that Roy Rogers Oldenkamp lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood, CA apartment and even owns this collage by Tennessee:





J.G. Sandom is a BEST-SELLING AUTHOR, and he ALSO invented Internet Advertising and had the LARGEST such org back thenNOW, he seems to have MOSTLY DISAPPEARED -- except as an author -- but I still have his email address, and ACTUALLY will send this after Rahm Emanuel gets it to all of these people via LINKED-IN MESSAGES -- and their email as well.


An EMAIL CONVERSATION I had with J.G. Sandom in 2013:




https://www.linkedin.com/in/j-g-sandom-028124/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/averyl-ace-mcdaniels-/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilroyrogers/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lenaludwig/





Ambassador Rahm Emanuel

https://japan2.usembassy.gov/e/info/tinfo-email.html


May 11, 2022


Dear Ambassador Emanuel,


CLEARLY, we know each other -- although we never met in person. And I have tooo much writing ahead of me to waste a lot of time beating around the BUSH with you. The MAIN way we are connected is that you with President Obama, Daliah Saper a lawyer and Talking Head on Fox News, as well as your and Barack's MAN'S COUNTRY BATH-HOUSE BUDDY, Jamie Lee Sutherland, then Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, and my Democratic District Attorney here in Wilmington, North Carolina Benjamin R. David -- whose Legal Intern, Jeffrey Randall Duncan, while Ben charged me with EIGHT FALSE CHARGES, and convicted me of TWO, that have all since been dropped or overturned, and Ben David ADMITTED HIS CRIMES TO ME MANY TIMES, but you and the CIA and Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill.


My point that had been meant to be made is that after leaving Ben David's employ, Jeff Duncan got his FIRST LAWYER JOB with Daliah Saper in Chicago -- fancy THAT!!!



And here is the paper on your THEFT that neither Amazon nor Google Blogger honored -- but KENAN-FAMILY-OWNED Bank of America did -- but they DEALT WITH ME VIA a lawyer whose phone number was listed to an abandoned building in Chicago -- and was answered by a man who never HEARD of any of you!!!









THEN, BoA -- realizing the scope of their crime -- dealt with Rishi Nair, because Daliah Saper SUB-CONTRACTED the collection of MONEY to him and BoA emptied my accounts of over $800.00 -- money I'd gotten from DISABILITY that even Bank of America knows is PROTECTED FROM THESE KINDS OF JUDGMENTS!!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/05/chicago-lawyer-rishi-nair-previously.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/07/email-to-daliah-saper-of-saper-law-llc.html


OK, now all of the MECHANICS of your Traitorous Crimes -- toward me -- are known. My understanding of your BLACKMAILING Barack Obama for the benefit of my Kenan Family's TOP BUSINESS PARTNER Vladimir Putin is ALSO very clearly laid out in my Political Blog, but you worked in PARTNERSHIP, also, with David Plouffe, the Chan/Zuckerberg Initiative (https://chanzuckerberg.com/about/leaders/) -- where I now see that Mr. Plouffe had to RESIGN THE BOARD recently!!! -- and EVERYONE KNOWS that Mark Zuckerberg partnered with the CHRISTIAN PERVERSION of the CIA, Vladimir Putin, and my Kenan Family to GIVE THE USA TO THE NAZI PARTY, USA!!!





So, let me just say that I will have YOU -- and hopefully Trump, Zuckerberg, Chan, and Plouffe -- in PRISON SOON!!!






>>> And ONE FINAL NOTE:


For the LAST FIVE DAYS, I've had almost NO CIA/PUTIN CORRUPTION of my Windows 10 computer, but TOTALLY CORRUPTED SPECTRUM CABLE -- my TV-over-internet and NOT my Internet Connection -- keeps going out and the ENTIRE PROGRAM has to reload, it has to spend time figuring out how to pair with its REMOTE (which normally happens once or twice per year, but now, SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY).


It was Democrat Mayor "Bill" Saffo and THEN-Democrat, but now switched to RepublicanCity Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, who tried to MURDER ME to SHUT ME UP!!!

The SPECTRUM TRUCK they tried to KILL ME with:





Well, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DEFENSE!!!


Scott













.

No comments: