Tuesday, May 10, 2022

RP: Will Public Defender Jennifer Harjo Jump onto a STOOL and Bash My HEAD??? / Additional Humor (some of it of a serious kind):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/will-public-defender-jennifer-harjo.html



New Hanover District Courts Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo: 





>>> Rahm Emanuel not indicted yet? Then I must CONTINUE . . . 


Here are some DEEPER DETAILS from the Home of the Kenans -- and the Port City of Good and Evil -- Wilmington, North Carolina:




Cha-cha-CHA!!!


And a "Yankee Doodle DANDY!!!"


Scott






>>> FIRST OF ALL, as I ate my East Carolina BBQ with coleslaw sandwich with steamed asparagus, vinaigrette (the end of the asparagus I got to honor Gertrude (Hesselbrock) Meyer on Mother's Dayhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/05/surprise-scott-imboden-is-only-child.html)Jason Johnson -- subbing tonight for Ari Melber on MSNBC -- and his entire panel absolutely TORE JOE BIDEN, CHUCK SCHUMER, NANCY PELOSI, ETC., APART -- for being as bad as Donald Trump and for having lied to all of the Democrats about what they will do -- which so far is only to protect Supreme Court Justices from chalk-drawings on sidewalks, protest signs by their homes, etc.






Susan Collins Calls Cops Over Chalk Message On Abortion Rights


The Maine Republican previously voted against a bill that would codify Roe v. Wade, which the Supreme Court is poised to overturn this summer.

Sanjana Karanth

May. 10, 2022, 02:21 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/susan-collins-calls-cops-abortion-rights_n_627a9111e4b046ad0d82470e



This is a TRUE STORY -- but I forget whether or not Sen. Collins sicced the Law on Stephen King:




This afternoon, I got an email from the Head of this organization, asking me if I had the current email address for Judge Lindsey McKee -- that she had seen my blogging about the Judge.






We were on the phone for thirty minutes, and I checked and discovered that Judge McKee CHANGED her email after she divorced Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther.


Now the problem is that Judge McKee is to hear a Restraining Order Hearing against this woman -- who rescues children from abuse -- because some DING-DONG claimed that her lawful protest on the public sidewalk INTIMIDATED HER -- like someone drawing with chalk in front of her HOUSE -- although this was in front of her businessthe Court.


She asked me if I knew of a good lawyer who could defend her, and I said Jennifer Harjo -- but she isn't in private practice -- but is Chief Public Defender, and had in fact saved my LIFE when D.A. Ben David convicted me with Judge Chad Hogston:




But as Jen Harjo pointed out (I got her after my first trial, when I decided to appeal), the things listed as my violations had NOTHING TO DO with the charge of Cyberstalking that I'd been convicted of. Also, Judge Hogston had STATED that although I had BOTH Free Speech Rights and my blog legality had Free Press Rights, that it was clear to him that I needed MEDICATION, so sentenced me to time served (2.3 months), and Probation, where they would force me to a doctor to prescribe Lithium Carbonate again!!!


Well, Jen Harjo and I used to LAUGH at Ben David all the time -- partly because the Assistant D.A.s in his office had been leaking that Ben David had NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that I'd EVER committed a crime, and she DID get him to agree to drop the FALSE convictions and several pending false charges -- only if I left the State for at least one year.


Of course that is unconstitutional and also illegal, but Ben David was as good as his word on THAT -- which got me to my SECOND Period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- but LATER, that BITCH BEN DAVID (https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html), with Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Jamie Lee Sutherland then of Wells Fargo Advisors, stole copyright of my memoir by falsely charging me with LIBEL.


They never served me Legally in Mexico, then tried and convicted me IN ABSENTIA in Cook County, Illinois.


Jamie had asked for $50,000.00 and NOTHING MORE:







THEN, Ben David promised me to my face THREE TIMES that he would get that UNDONE -- but he has NOT DONE A THING about that.


BUT, I thought Jen Harjo might know of a good lawyer who could help her in private practice, and when I went to find Jen's email address, I discovered that the PRIVATE ONE she had given me -- because EVERYONE THEN KNEW that Ben David and other Prosecutors -- and who knows WHO ELSE -- are able to read ANY EMAIL sent over the nccourts.org domain.


Well, like so many OTHER important email addresses, the CIA or whoever had deleted it from both my computer's and Aol.com email contacts -- but then I found it and emailed it to her.


I figure the WORST Jennifer Harjo can do is send me a HUMOROUS EMAIL chastising me, no???



Yeah, but surely Donald Trump is worth at least TWO HOOTSno???





.

No comments: