Friday, September 15, 2023

RP: EVISCERATING Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon for Being Donald Trump's and Vladimir Putin's PERFECT PUPPET!!! / ALSO Eviscerating Han Hills/Hannibal Hills, Pastor Robert Campbell, Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Hollis Briggs, Jr., Jonathan Deputy and Deb Butler -- and Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill!!! / AND MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/eviscerating-democrat-sheriff-ed.html







>>>  Jamie Raskin  sent his  received receipt  for this:


Dear Mr. Raskin,


You had a TERRIBLE BRAIN-FART  today!!! Please mind your "P"s and "Q"s:


Dear President Biden,


I just took YOU and BARACK OBAMA off the "BRETT MCGURK HOOK"!!! The Republicans sucked, and STILL SUCK, his "D" to be in his good graces  -- and so did  BOTH CLINTONS .


But NEXT -- before the Obamas, SCOTUS and Other TOP DEMS -- I need to WARN Congressman Jamie Raskin that he had a MAJOR BRAIN-FART  today -- when he lamely tried to say nice things about Kamala Harris .


I think either Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse or Congressman Eric Swalwell  would make a GREAT PRESIDENT !!! And there are likely others, I don't follow in the NEWS  so much.


I WARNED YOU  that it would be MORE EMBARRASSING  the longer you wait to announce you won't run. Do it now , take care of Hunter who is HURTING, and let the DEMS find their  LEADER ASAP , for the 2024  race:




Enjoy your RETIREMENT  -- like MITT ROMNEY !!!


Scott






New Hanover County, North Carolina Sheriff Ed McMahon





>>> Regarding the Legal Documents associated with  Coast Guard CMDR Susan Polizzotto  in concert with  your Deputies throwing me out of  Kenan Auditorium  two years ago 


To:  emcmahon@nhcgov.com, becka@uncw.edu, contact@uncw.edu, editor@dailytarheel.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com, bschachtman@whqr.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, Portcitydaily Info, mikekenan@comcast.net, marybethlernihan@gmail.com, team@wilmingtonweb.com



Dear Sheriff McMahon,


Having not had the courtesy of a reply from Abigail Beck -- or anyone else at UNCW -- from my inquiry of about a week ago and blogged here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/today-ive-already-confronted-aolcom.html, I realized they likely have NO RECORD of this abomination of behavior by Ms. Polizzotto and your Deputies. 


It happened TOO QUICKLY for any school administrator to have been involved, and just like the Sheriff of Duplin County knew when I was driving to Liberty Hall, and they CLOSED IT because some white, Christian bitch was scared to death of me, you KNEW I was coming because I had to sign up for a free ticket in advance.


And there she sat, just a few rows in front of me, waiting for some reason to start SCREAMING AT ME while I was in conversation with Nikole Hannah-Jones, Susan triggered my Complex PTSD so I responded to this WHITE BITCH who was interfering with my conversation. SHE jumped out of her seat and came up next to me to scream at me, but your Deputies REMOVED ME, not HER!!!






Susan even ADMITTED to me that she was President Barack Obama's and Sect. of State Hillary Clinton's direct liaison with Stan Winborne IV (from Wilmington, NC), the son of my best friend in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group who was tasked with getting all of the Heroin from Afghanistan loaded onto US Air Force planes -- and then my employer 1990 - 2010 Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia, distributes HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially to ALL POLITICIANS and many Christian Churches and Ministers in Atlanta and Wilmington, via Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (my own Father's one-time BEST FRIEND while Dad lived in my house in Stone Mountain, GA for half a year).


I don't want to get too far into this -- you know how you CRIED when I told you your Deputies with CIA Agents -- all in unmarked cars -- captured Deb Baratta walking across Snow's Cut Bridge to get to where she had parked her car -- claiming you knew NOTHING about it. They ASSUMED Deb had seen the Mini-Sub unloading powder drugs under the bridge, drugged Deb, raped her repeatedly, booked her with a MUG SHOT, then dumped her into what is now NOVANT New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (where I had already been committed FALSELY), and Deb was SCREAMING!!!



Deb Baratta's MUG SHOT after that RAPE BY CIA and SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES



City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark's RECENT MUG SHOT for EXTREME DUI !!!



She was later drugged so bad to FORGET, that she had to resign her $200,000.00/year job as a TOP SCIENTIST in the Research Triangle. Last I spoke with her, she didn't want to remember, but DID REMEMBER our friendship and that she had given me $2,000.00 while I was homeless.


These blog postings meant to remind you of what I sent you at the time, ALSO include the FACT that Han Hills (the name he used with me), and Hannibal Hills (whom FACEBOOK has been trying to get me to FRIEND several times this week), are the SAME PERSON. So I left him a voicemail today to call me. He THEN hosted the City of Wilmington's WEBSITES, so I guess he was working for Mayor Saffo and then Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, who smoked CRACK DAILY in a crack-house owned by the uncle of a homeless Black guy I knew then.










Don't forget that Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark not only MURDERED my friend Evan Fish:




And then the two of them, with the help of SPECTRUM CABLE, later tried to KILL ME when I went to Saffo's Office to try to get a copy of the FULL POLICE REPORT -- which had been FALSIFIED to change the order of Evan William Fish's names and the name of his former "girlfriend"Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner to "Ellie Schroeder" so researchers COULD NOT FIND IT !!!


Ellie then continued as a PROSTITUTE via her "Tiny Toes Therapy, LLC" -- her LINKED-IN profile still exists:






Life can be so  STRANGE !!! 


As I typed the above, CNN reported that Ambassador Rahm Emanuel has been trying to TAUNT the Chinese Government into WAR!!! 


As everyone knows, Rahm Emanuel and George W. Bush BLACKMAILED Barack Obama over his and Emanuel's lifetime memberships to Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse. Rahm actually CONTROLS President Biden -- in partnership with Brett McGurk who was trained by George HW Bush in the CIA years ago, then BOSSED Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and now Joe Biden -- he's TOTALLY IN BED with Thomas S. Kenan III/EXXON-MOBIL, Rex Tillerson, the American Petroleum Institute, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, and Vladimir Putin  -- and signed the contract in Putin's Office the MOMENT Trump was declared the winner in 2016.





That contract -- first reported by Jeffrey Epstein's BUSINESS PARTNER, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow , was for the Kenan Family with our Exxon-Mobil and financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America to make a minimum of HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS developing Russia's VAST Oil Reserves, but Obama's RUSSIAN SANCTIONS have prevented BOTH TRUMP and BIDEN from ACTIVATING it .


THANK GOD for President Obama, no???


Also, today, and continuing for many months, one of the BIGGEST CORRUPTIONS by the CIA or Elon Musk of my Communications, is that FACEBOOK usually LOCKS MY COMPUTER if I try to post an image from my computer on Facebook. I'm used to that, and have to FORCE Google's CHROME Browser OFF -- or my WHOLE COMPUTER -- but that doesn't clear it anymore. I went around that "mulberry bush" three times today, but something  NEW HAPPENED !!!


I met Angie Olson at Julia Olson-Boseman's FUNDRAISER in fall of 2015 -- where I ALSO met Rob Zapple (and privately we laughed and laughed at the NAZI/Christians in both Parties in Public Office here). Rob was the ONLY County Commissioner not to go along with the BIPARTISAN PLAN with CORRUPTED NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, the CIA, Live Oak Bank, the Cameron Family and every Presbyterian Church in Wilmington to STEAL NHRMC from Citizen Ownership -- the hospital then valued for being TOTALLY SOLVENT as well as worth $2.2 BILLION .


Facebook CLAIMED -- after recommending I FRIEND Angie Olson -- that I DON'T KNOW HER and they can't allow me to try to friend her -- LOL!!! I saved screen-captures of ALL OF THIS!!!



Oh LOOK!!! Facebook is PUSHING Hannibal Hills (if mostly grayed out)!!!


THANK YOU for pointing out that Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church was your TOP PARTNER among BLACK CHURCHES in Hard-Drug Trafficking!!! I researched him and he has NO STUDIES AT ALL in the Bible or Ministry -- but ADVANCED DEGREES in BUSINESS -- LOL!!!




And EQUALLY FUNNY is that TOP DEMOCRATIC PARTY OPERATIVE Hollis Briggs, Jr. THREATENED TO KILL ME if I did not stop blogging about the THEFT of the hospital, and Dem Rep. Deb Butler's DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER Republican Jonathan Deputy actually PUNCHED ME IN THE STOMACH (I'm tough -- and was not harmed), saying HE -- and I suppose Deb Butler -- would murder me if I didn't shut UP -- and then Jonathan committed me on LIES to the NUT-HOUSE , but I got out very quickly .


So, please let me know what RECORDS you keep of kicking me out of Kenan Auditorium -- and if it is SAFE for me to go there again. I PASSED on seeing Judy Collins (whom I'd seen in concert many times while I was in college many years ago -- 1969 - 1973), two days ago -- FEARING I WOULD BE KICKED OUT, AGAIN by your Deputies.



Thanks for your help,


Scott David Kenan

CNN is SO HOT against TRAITORS, now, that even JAMIE RASKIN (previously, one of my TOP HEROES), is PROVEN to REALLY SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP's alter-ego, BLACKS-HATING Kamala Harris !!!

Like
Comment
Share











.

No comments: