Friday, September 1, 2023

RP: A "Final" Word -- as I TRANSITION to Dealing ONLY with PROVEN PROFESSIONAL EDUCATORS, Preferably at UNCW (or Duke)!!! / Gov. Roy Cooper, A.G. Josh Stein, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, Dem Rep. Deb Butler, REPUBS Thom Goolsby, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, D.A.s Benjamin R. and his TWIN Brother Jon David -- Go to HELL with David Axelrod, Barack Obama's CLOSEST ADVISER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/a-final-word-as-i-transition-to-dealing.html









TONIGHT, I find MSNBC's Ali Velshi trying to UNDO all the LIES of their Christian and Jewish HOSTS -- but they STILL HAVE the BEST GUESTS, so I stay ADDICTED -- or I DID until recently.


TONiGHT, after MSNBC reverted to re-runs at 10:00 PM, CNN had the TWO SHARPEST BLACK WOMEN hosting programs -- and they DESTROYED Donald Trump and the WHOLE REPUBLICAN ROSTER -- and then they DESTROYED JOE BIDEN and his IDIOTIC LOVE of Vladimir Putin and Thomas S. Kenan III (EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the ENTIRE Republican Party, and the Clinton/Biden Democrats -- but NOT Barack or Michelle Obama).


Anyone who watches MSNBC knows that MOST of their BREAKING STORIES they copy from CNN -- and NEVER break news on their own!!!


My LAST attempt to find help from UNC Wilmington, was when I attended the LAUNCH PARTY of the ANNIVERSARY EDITION of  Cape Fear Rising  -- with introduction by my HUGE ALLY Randall Kenan!!!



And at the Hannah Block USO Building, Philip Gerard, after speaking with me for a few minutes before he took the stage, told the audience that I had more good stories than HE HAD!!! But he knew a HELL OF A LOT MORE  about the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etatcaused primarily by William Rand Kenan, Sr., and First Presbyterian Church than did I.







And of course I have ALWAYS SUPPORTED my good buddy going back to a Bipolar Support Group at Wesley Woods (part of Emory University), being given the KENAN CHAIR FOR WRITING at UNCW, when its aging writer is soon to retire.





Melody's FIRST BOOK came out while we were both in the Wesley Woods Bipolar Group!!!









No comments: