Tuesday, September 26, 2023

RP: Hits to THIS BLOG Continue to ACCELERATE!!! / My "SHOT ACROSS THE BOW" of the Christian-NAZI Party of the Lower Cape Fear (ALL Republicans and NEARLY ALL Democrats -- the ones who claim to be "Christians", anyway):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/hits-to-this-blog-continue-to.html



At least the  HOLY FAMILY  was  RICH  -- after they got all of that  GOLD !!! And FRANKINCENSE was more expensive than GOLD -- back thenMyrrh, not so much.



>>> EVERYONE, from  VEEP HARRIS SCOTUS, the  OBAMAS , on down:


Dear Commander-in-Chief Biden,


I have had to TAKE to TASK  all of the  PISSANT Christian Republicans and Democrats-in-Name-Only , here in  Wilmington, North Carolina !!!


TOLD YOU , Wilmington, Delaware has GOT to be  BORING  -- by comparison .


Now that you have  NO CHOICE except to NOT run again , sit back with Jill and have some  GREAT LAUGHS !!! Then decide when to make your  ANNOUNCEMENT  -- so the DEMS can sort out WHO'S BEST to run for  PREZ .



Sadly Vicente Fox  (ANOTHER friend of mine), is  NOT US Citizen  -- and was NOT born in the USA -- like his Grandfather Fox was born in  Cincinnati  . . . like  ME !!!




Scott



17th century painting showing The Virgin Mary projectile squirting milk from her breast at a distance into St. Bernard's mouth... one of the odder ones I've come across.


"The Miraculous Lactation of St. Bernard" by Alonso Cano (c. 1650).


>>> For ALL running in Wilmington, North Carolina's 2023 Municipal Election (Neil Anderson has NO EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED, so I include  Nevin Carr III ):


 I MISSED one of the  DEMOCRATS  -- it was  NOT INTENTIONAL !!!:






To:  info@ElectSalette.com, info@davidforwilmington.com, kspearsforilmcitycouncil@gmail.com, electjohnlennon@gmail.com, info@fosterforwilmington.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, countychair@newhanovergop.org


Dear All,


First of all, I hope Wilmington Citizens will elect Candidates who care about improving Wilmington more than they profit from Hard-Drug Trafficking (or WHITE SUPREMACY), with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill. My Father, William Scott Kenan, always claimed that HE had been most responsible for putting Jesse Helms into the US Senate -- and Sen. Helms was FAKE DEM Mayor "Bill" Saffo's  FIRST POLITICAL HERO 


Two years ago, while still Exec. Editor of Port City Daily, Benjamin Schachtman published where everyone's CAMPAIGN FUNDS came from. Saffo had almost ONLY donations from REPUBS and Republican Dark Money. And just a couple of days ago, I came across COURT QUALITY PROOF that I will use to get a CONVICTION of that closet-case HOMO (I've been OUT GAY since 1969), and his wife Renee Saffo had to get a RESTRAINING ORDER against the VIOLENT-THUG Mayor. 


And today, the Democratic Party HAS NO MAYORAL CANDIDATE. Repubs KNOW Saffo works for them -- plus he killed my best friend who could prove that my former employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA, supplied BOTH Political Parties in Wilmington and MOST Christian Churches with addictive drugs.


And YES, my father, William Scott Kenan, with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well, if not what they were up to), set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, Georgia. ALL of you -- except newcomers to Local Politics -- have been getting emailed copies of my blog for YEARS!!!


I'll discuss Council Candidates individually, soon, but here is SOME of the evidence I have against the SAFFO DRUG MAFIA run by "Bill's" Uncle in New York City:




>>> OK, HERE IS THE COMMENT BY MAYOR BILL SAFFO THAT HE ERASED -- BECAUSE HE IS THE DRUG-TRAFFICKING MAFIA DON -- AND I'M NO CRIMINAL!!!:



The posting in question is now the MOST HIT POSTING of the last 30 days





"Bill" Saffo got  GOOGLE/BLOGGER  to RESTRICT ACCESS to the above, but  NOT to my other blogged copy  -- which has ALWAYS been read easily HERE: 





And I was SHOCKED to see that Marlowe Foster (my girlfriend sophomore and junior years in high school in Pennsylvania was named Marlowe -- after Christopher Marlowe -- her parents wanted a BOY!!!), is a hot, young BLACK GUY. No WONDER the DEMS prefer Kevin Spears, known for his association with some TOP DRUG TRAFFICKERS!!!


But I want ALL OF YOU to know, that if Port City Daily and WHQR-Public Radio continue to close in on Wilmington CORRUPTION by the ONE PARTY HERE: the  Christian Nationalists Party  (excepting Rob Zapple), most of you will be TOAST -- and write-in Candidates never have much of a chance, so Saffo is ALREADY ELECTED by his Republican Party, and I intend to vote ONLY for NEW CANDIDATES, and because of my intimate association with Jackie Kennedy Onassis, I will PROBABLY not vote for a CLAIMED REPUBLICAN. Sorry, Traitor-to-Your-Race, Kevin Spears.




And, of course, there were my   PROPHETIC VISIONS 
 of Jackie, JFK, JFK, Jr., and eventually also all dead Presidents going back to George Washington:




My mother, now approaching her 101st Birthday this coming January 6 -- it's just a COINCIDENCE -- has given me her  TOTAL BLESSING  to TAKE OUT all of the Christian NAZIS -- despite Mom having SET THEM UP


She's had a  CHANGE OF HEART !!! 


Mom even developed NAZI MIND CONTROL while working for Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio when she was given Dr. Mengele's notes on it. Mom did so WELL, they  RE-NAMED IT  "Project MK-ULTRA" for Mom's two surnames.


Any ones of you in business or other association with Mayor Saffo need to call in  Cassidy Hutchinson  to  BURN YOUR RECORDS  -- like she did with  Mark Meadow's records .


May the  BEST OF THE WORST WIN !!!


Scott David Kenan


Contact me via Blog Comments, Email, or Facebook -- all EASY for you to find (unlike Mr. Anderson -- what was he THINKING???)




NOW , maybe I can  READ DREW'S BOOK !!! (We are acquainted.)


That time I TRIED to have a  CONVERSATION  with  Nikole Hannah-Jones  in  UNC Wilmington's  Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/50-years-of-kenan-family-tertiary.html













.

No comments: