Sunday, September 10, 2023

RP: Terry Sanders Espy and her HOMOSEXUAL TWINK SON, Kennan Espy, BLOCKED ME after I Showed They Just PROMOTE DRUG-TRAFFICKING via Their "MoMentum Properties"!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/terry-sanders-espy-and-her-homosexual.html





>>>  Dear V.P. Harris and all Others  -- YOU, TOO, will  MARVEL  over this:


Dear President Biden,


Well, I did it. I  PROVED  the biggest CRIMINALS  are out here in the "Hinterlands" -- specifically, Wilmington, North Carolina 


Wilmington, Delaware  must be a  BIG BORE !!!


You can THANK ME LATER  (cash reward is preferred) -- AFTER the DUST has CLEARED :




Scott



I saved this photo from the internet in 2016"Christian METH Addicts"EVEN THEY ridicule Donald Trump  -- they being METHODISTSnot PRESBYTERIANS like Donald Trump actually claims to be .





Pastor Meg McBride of Hope Recovery (Methodist) ChurchWilmington, NC


PortCity Harm Reduction -- You all friended me and
first you did a program at HEROIN DISTRIBUTING
The Good Shepherd Center, and NOW, it will be with
Methodist Minister Meg McBride --
associated with Methodist Minister
SUPER-OBESE PIG Randy Evans whom my
friend Jamie Lee Curtis gave $1,000.00 for
food, water, and other needs of homeless
people -- but the Methodist Ministers used it for
"Getting to Know You Showers"
in a refitted trailer to meet SEX PARTNERS --
and Jamie told me she was HORRIFIED !!!


BUT, there are a lot of people who need
your services there, so "PRAISE THE
LORD!!!", as they say!!! See halfway down
this posting:



May be an image of text that says 'Free The Event pedby Response Team RESCHEDULED OVERDOSE AWARENESS DAY SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2023 Thursday 5-7PM Live music Food Trucks Community resources Speakers Memorial vigil Hope Recovery 3403 Winston Blvd, Wilmington NC 28403 Funded by the City of Wilm ngton ime to Remember. T”'
Wilmington NC Overdose Awareness Day reschedule date!
On ODAD Aug 31st Wilmington was hit with a tropical storm 🌀
Please join us September 28th 5pm-7pm @ Hope …
See more
1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments





Jamie Lee Curtis -- You are mentioned PROMINENTLY in my BLOG POSTING tonight -- that Biden, Harris, Both Obamas, SCOTUS, and TOP DEMS in CONGRESS all sent Received Receipts for hours ago:


I'M IN THE SECRET SOCIETY EXCEPT NOW IT'S NOT A SECRET! YOU CAN BE TOO!
I'm an aunt and a graunt and I LOVE IT!
@jakegyllenhaal @gretacaruso
All reactions:
Scott Kenan



Terry Sanders Espy is the PERFECT WASP CHRISTIAN C*U*N*T !!! Her clothing, appearance, and her MoMentum Properties are ALWAYS PERFECT -- if a bit over-priced in Wilmington, but TOO CUTE TO RESIST !!!








Terry BLOCKED ME TODAY on FacebookShe blocked my EMAILS OF ALL BLOG POSTINGS years ago. Here is what happened today:


This is just NUT-BALL Christians -- I know Terry
Sanders Espy and her husband well!!! They were
nice but gave me NOTHING when I was homeless,
while even Pastor Ernie Thompson then of
First Prez (where so many Drug-Trafficking
Wilmingtonians including D.A. Ben David, Judges
Lindsey Leigh McKee, Robin W. Robinson, and
Jeffrey E. Noecker worship in a church
FESTOONED with my racist
Kenan family members' names ),
gave me over $2,600.00 of church funds.


Terry's daughter-in-law posted a video of nearly naked,
HOT black men KISSING her son Kennan
Espy's photo -- how GAY IS THAT ???

This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share



ALSO, Terry is ALLIED with Allen Walker's  WALKER-WORLD NC  -- the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING SPOT in the Lower Cape Fear (according to Wilmington Cops and Allen's FIRST WIFE to ME)!!!






Christian/Repubicans (which Allen Walker CLAIMS TO BE one of), would call this magazine "As  WOKE  as those Military People reciting  POEMS  over  LOUDSPEAKERS " 


-- MERCY!!!




When I COMPLETE this posting -- and before sending it to my 600+ email contacts and ALL of the TOP of the US GOVERNMENT -- I will send it to TERRY & KENNAN ESPY via their secured-server form herehttps://momentumprojects.com/contact/








This guy in his PICK-UP TRUCK looks JUST LIKE D.A. Benjamin R. David's BOYFRIEND LEE whom I knew well and had NO IDEA he was GAY  until he disclosed the following. AFTER Ben David saw it on THIS BLOG, I ran into Lee AGAIN in a nearly new PICK-UP TRUCK that he said Ben David had BOUGHT FOR HIM and also gave him THOUSANDS IN CASH  -- to LEAVE TOWN and NEVER COME BACK!!!





FACEBOOK has been trying to get me to FRIEND this RAPER!!! I checked his Facebook Page and he appears to be a TOTALLY HOT, HAIRY-CHESTED STRAIGHT GUY !!!:



Were I HE, I'd at least add a SECOND "P"  to my name!!!



No comments: