Friday, September 8, 2023

RP: My TOP WILMINGTON, NC NEMESIS, "CIA Agent" Kevin Maurer, SHOCKED ME by Approving my LINKED-IN Connection to Him -- AFTER He Read How AOL.COM Blocked My Email to Drew Gilpin Faust Last Night!!! / I MUST Get THIS to Biden, Harris, Both Obamas, and All of the TOP DEMOCRATS -- ASAP!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-top-wilmington-nc-nemesis-cia-agent.html



LIKE ME, Kevin Maurer LOVES TO DRINK (and smokes POT as well)!!!


https://kevinmaurer.net/



>>> OK, EVERYONE needs to read THIS:


Dear President Biden,


NOT ONLY are my old "CIA NEMESIS" Kevin Maurer and I going to have some GOOD LAUGHS over coffee, pot, and/or beer, Nancy Pelosi just declared she is going to put YOU , Miss Pete Buttigieg, Miss Rahm Emanuel, Brett McGurk, Miss David Plouffe, Miss Mark Zuckerberg, etc., into PRISON  -- because she has ALL of HER MENTAL FACULTIES and is going after FENTANYL with a  VENGEANCE !!!


EVERYONE KNOWS that Trump made the deal with  AMLO of Mexico  to supply the USA with HEROIN and FENTANYL  -- after Trump  forced us out of the  CIA Opium Fields  in Afghanistan 


And as soon as he was in office,  Pete Buttigieg  (who has NO TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE), assured President AMLO that new President Biden would CONTINUE with the CIA and US State Department to  PROTECT HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING  from Mexico .


THEN, Pelosi said YOU  are TOTALLY SANE AND COMPETENT  -- which means she will have a GUARANTEED SPLITTING OF HER BRAIN & MIND as she FIGHTS HER TWO OPPOSING CLAIMS!!!


TRUE  "BIPOLAR DISORDER" of Mind, Body, and Spirit!!! 


Please  FORCE HER to take LITHIUM CARBONATE  before she explodes in  PUBLIC .







OH!!! Nancy Pelosi does her HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with Bill and Hillary Clinton!!!


And THEY are allied with the Bush, Cheney, and Kenan Families -- and with VLADIMIR PUTIN -- and in COMPETITION with the SMALL-FRY BIDEN Drug Traffickers -- LOL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-top-wilmington-nc-nemesis-cia-agent.html


All Best,


Scott


WOW!!! Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- and I drive
a 2009 Pontiac Vibe (Toyota Matrix in a Pontiac skin),
and as soon as I bought it used in 2012, I went to my
Electronics Dealer to get a BETTER RADIO and
kick-ass speakers installed -- as well as Cruise Control
(that I need to keep my speed up if I'm stoned on pot
on the open highway).


Well, I had ALSO been tracked
by the CIA in my FULLY EQUIPPED 2008 Pontiac Vibe
(that was repossessed after I FIRST moved back from
Political Exile in Mexico in 2010), and the OWNER
KNEW about that corruption of US Law Enforcement,
but to CUT OFF GM's "Star Guidance"
that included a built-in cell phone and the signals for
Satellites to TRACK ME, he had to replace
the WIRING HARNESS, and he DID and it
WORKS and I still drive and love this car today,
although I wish it had MORE SOUND
INSULATION!!!


BUT the BEST NEWS is that my TOP WILMINGTON
NEMESIS, Kevin Maurer, who interviewed me under
false pretenses by phone when Kevin headed the
CITY DESK of Wilmington's TOTAL CIA/NAZI
newspaper, the Star News. But Kevin
CUT ME OFF when his BEST-SELLER
"No Easy Day" about the assassination of Osama bin
Laden ordered by President Obama so bin Laden
couldn't testify under OATH in COURT that
he PLANNED 9/11/2001 with GW Bush,
Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc.


Kevin cut me COLD -- as soon as his book was
ANNOUNCED IN THE PRESS .


After Kevin read my blog posting of last night,
contacting former Harvard President Drew Gilpin Faust,
he APPROVED my linking to him
via LINKED-IN, and now I can't WAIT to have
a drink, cocktail, and/or joint with him and LAUGH
about our past FIGHTS (we both have
endured and prospered)!!!


YOU are the first person I'm telling this to, and I'll soon
blog about it, but I TOLD MY NAZI
MOTHER this afternoon -- and
she LOVES that this is
happening and wished me
THE BEST OF LUCK !!!



4 comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments




And THIS is my SECOND APPEAL that takes  WEEKS to be reviewed  -- LOL!!! But  ALL of it is STILL on MY OWN Facebook Page so they didn't even take it off  FACEBOOK  -- could they  BE ANY STUPIDER ???


I am exposing the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING of my Kenan relatives and others -- all of which I report to TOP POLITICIANS and PRESS and US and North Carolina Law Enforcement. I KNOW NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein. Colin Powell's C.P.O. Army Col. Dorothy Newman (still alive in north Atlanta), had to get me to nearly five years of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, and TODAY, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' is my TOP MILITARY ALLY. I can send you his cell number so you can call him -- as well of that of Patricia Sinatra who told me how SHE sold control of Bank of America to my TRUMP-LOVING wealthy Kenan Relatives. And told me how Old Joe Kennedy got Frank Sinatra to get his MAFIA PALS in Chicago to stuff the Ballot Boxes and steal the election from NIXON for JFK !!!


I ALSO knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis, President Reagan and Nancy!!!


I appreciate that we are all human and make mistakes. Just look at my  LAST BLOG POSTING :


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/historian-extraordinaire-drew-gilpin.html


Thank you for your consideration, but I SAVED all of this and it is ALREADY part of my NEXT BLOG POSTING. Will you be able to  BAN ME FROM BLOGGER, too ???  I doubt it.


Scott David Kenan


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html
















No comments: