Monday, September 4, 2023

RP: That Time I Met Little Richard -- and the STRANGE REASON WHY!!! / More Notes about and for "True History Tours" (their Savannah Operation, primarily) / A Few Things More:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/that-time-i-met-little-richard-and.html



THIS was the book I bought after Little Richard's talk and before I approached him to sign it.



>>>  Dear Vice President Harris  and Others,


This one should be a TOTAL PLEASURE to read:


Dear President Biden,


My BEST WISHES to Jill!!! Like Jill, I'm from the Villanova, PA area and am also 72, but have NOT caught COVID.


My FADING 100.5 year old Mother , Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- formerly America's TOP ROMAN-CATHOLIC NAZI  -- came down with it Monday a week ago, and this Friday, was bossing my sister Jane around to get her sewing machine repaired  -- so she could MEND SOME CLOTHING!!!


And KENANS are tougher than MEYERS!!!


Pay careful attention to this -- I think I'm beginning to get over some of my EXTREME ANGER  -- given how my Family and Governments have treated me :




Scott



>>> I HOPE ALL MY READERS WATCHED  CNN'S FILM  LITTLE RICHARD: I AM EVERYTHING  -- or sees it soon, as CNN is likely to re-run it.


Just confirming that title, I ran right into Pubishers Weekly's announcement of the hard-cover release of my memoirhttps://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/print/20100125/41725-spring-2010-hardcovers-biography-amp-memoir.html



You can read it for FREE here: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/



Like Little Richard, I TOO, have NEVER GOTTEN MY DUE -- due to my parents, siblings, and later the CIA and others at the TOP of the U.S., Georgia, and North Carolina Governments trying so hard to kill me -- or at least permanently shut me up.


They COULDN'T, and even though I've proved them IMPOTENT (in this matter), they continue to harass -- mostly messing with my TV reception and the SPECTRUM Internet it comes over, and my Windows 10 computer, but especially Google/Blogger -- but FACEBOOK is now my FRIEND!!!


I went to see Little Richard because Gary Tucker, one of those who conspired with the Episcopal Church/Sewanee via Lawyer Michael Remer; CIA Agent John Eastman (who had ordered the murder of John Lennon, and was Paul McCartney's first brother-in-law); and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), plotted and then carried out Tennessee's murder. Gary had often bragged that HE had orchestrated Little Richard's SECOND comeback.


When I asked him about it, Richard said -- and I remember it verbatim -- "Baby, I have met and worked with many people, but I do not remember a white boy named Gary Tucker."


Funny that I met someone so KEY to the development of Rock and Roll -- and although I was familiar with much of his music and much of his influence, that was all of our conversation -- and then he signed my book in silence.


The ONLY other BIG ONES I've met in POP music were the Village People who often all together ate meals while vacationing a week in Key West at the restaurant, bar, and deli/bakery I managed, TUX, Gail Brockway's restaurant in the space that today contains Jimmy Buffet's FLAGSHIP Margaritaville!!!


Glenn Hughes (the Leatherman), STOLE my best bartender, Gary, and they lived together for years until one of them died of cancer. Randy Jones, the leader, turned up later in my life when I discovered he is from Raleigh, but really the Lower Cape Fear, and hosted a FUNDRAISER every year at the Lazy Pirate on Carolina Beach.


Not only THAT, but he was CLOSE FRIENDS with my still friend then, Ryan Lee Burris, 3rd Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats. But when I discovered they were doing BIG DRUG TRAFFICKING with Ryan's TOP BUDDIES who included Roy Cooper, NC Repub State Senator Thom Goolsby, Dem State Representative Susie Hamilton, who since was replaced by Gov. Cooper's appointment and now elections, Deb Butler (who partnered with Repub Jonathan Deputy-- WELL that ended THAT friendship and Randy Jones BLOCKED ME EVERYWHERE, and WHO ever hears about him, today???


In a much nicer story, after meeting Duke Ellington who asked me directions to where he was to perform north of Boston in 1972, I ALSO met Ella Fitzgerald and her date, Joe Williams, at the State Department Dinner that kicked off the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html


BUT, getting back to Little Richard, I saw several other people I knew who were interviewed -- chief among them John Waters:



John Waters and I at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival 



John Waters knew Jean Babette Stein better than I did:





It was Jean Stein and George Plimpton who threw the party for Tennessee Williams, when Jackie Kennedy Onassis told Tennessee that the CIA, FBI, Republican Party, and Episcopal Church planned to MURDER HIM and steal his estate from Harvard -- which they eventually did.


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html





>>> OF INTEREST TO "TRUE HISTORY TOURS" -- although "truth-be-told", I'm champing at the BIT to do the JEWISH TOURS of Wilmington!!!


Everyone knows that I was made an "Honorary Jew" by Jonathan Reiner who has his own EMMYS now -- and like me, is a Trained Practitioner of Science of Mind  (Religious Science). And Jonathan and his first cousin Rob Reiner and their families are NON-OBSERVANT JEWS, anyway -- LOL!!!

WOW!!! I never met Sonny Seiler, but I DID know "The
Lady Chablis". My boyfriend Marc Lafont and I met
her in her dressing room after her performance the night
that Lady Diana was killed. Also, my co-worker
Geraldine Flynn-Miller of www.TopGrad.com sold
him full page ads in UGA's "Uga-zine" as well as
their yearbook.


My FAVE BOOK EVER is "Midnight in the Garden of
Good & Evil", although I was Tennessee Williams's
LAST ASSISTANT, and while Clint Eastwood's movie of
it was flawed, he included SO MANY of the REAL
CHARACTERS of Savannah, that it's a
TREASURE -- and I'm GLAD that Elton John,
who lost ALL of his GAY CRED by playing
for his DRUG-TRAFFICKING and PILL-POPPING
friend Drug-Rush Limbaugh at my Kenan
Family's The Breakers Palm Beach in 2010 at
Limbaugh's FOURTH SERIAL CHRISTIAN
WEDDING, helped Kevin Spacey escape RAPE
CHARGES in the UK !!!


Also, Patrick Lee Stansbury who OWNS Top Grad as
well as www.Pentagon-USA.us, and distributes all
the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from
Maine to Florida!!! When I first blogged that in 2010,
Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col.
Dorothy Newman had to get me to what became
nearly five years in Political Exile in Puerto
Vallarta -- and I RAN from Rex Tillerson and
EXXON-MOBIL's Drug Mafia.


My Kenan Family controls EXXON-MOBIL, Bank of
America, Kenan Advantage Group/COSTCO, the
American Petroleum Institute, the Ku Klux Klan,
Coca-Cola, etc. -- but my family gave me NO
MONEY and were out to kill me.


The Mexican Drug Mafias worked with the CIA, U.S.
State Department, President Obama and Sect. of
State Hillary Clinton who captured and tortured me
five times, but I was smart enough to escape each
TIME!!! They were in league with Wilmington, NC's
D.A. Benjamin R. David and Fox News as well as
El Chapo Guzman.


TWO of Guzman's sons held me captive in Puerto
Vallarta for six weeks, and forced me at
knife point to be buggered by the
local CRACK ADDICTS (but I caught
no STDs)!!! Here is an old posting I wrote about
Sonny Seiler:





All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Wow
Wow
Comment
Share

Comments


 
Shared with Public
Public
Jimmy Buffett was born into a devout Catholic family. His parents raised him and his siblings in Mississippi and Alabama, where they regularly attended Catholic churches. His faith has morphed over time. Although he admitted that he wasn’t a “traditional” Catholic anymore, his belief in God and the power of prayer never waned.


Buffett was the epitome of “island escapism,” a term encapsulating a laid-back, leisurely approach to life. Songs of his like “Margaritaville” express this philosophy in musical form.


There’s a connection between his religious background and his lifestyle. While some criticize his leisurely themes as hedonistic, Buffett defended them as symbolic of a mental state of peace and tranquility, which he considered a spiritual quest.

Like
Comment
Share

When I first visted Key West and met Gail Brockway, I was a guest of her divorced husband the Artist Bill Brockway, in 1974 or '75, Jimmy Buffett had just been BUSTED as a HUGE DISTRIBUTOR of powder Cocaine. He RATTED on all the Major Dealers he supplied, and got off SCOT-FREE!!!


EVERYONE -- at least those who liked any kind of drug -- absolutely HATED HIM -- and he went on to make a FORTUNE knowing he had STEPPED ON all those who DID WHAT HE DID -- but NOT AS HEAVILY as he did.


NO WONDER JOE BIDEN AND OTHERS WHO PROFIT OFF ADDICTIVE DRUG TRAFFICKING ARE CALLING HIM A "NATIONAL TREASURE"!!!


That said, despite his ASS-HOLE ETHICS, he and all of his "Parrot-Heads" (two of whom were on our Cemetery Tour, yesterday), know how to have FUN!!!







My buddy John Lahr broke up LAUGHING LIKE A HYENA when someone asked what it was like to finally finish and have published his Bio:








.

No comments: