Tuesday, September 19, 2023

RP: I'm NOT Attending the Democratic Party's "FAITH-BASED" Christian PIG-OUT in Kenansville, North Carolina!!! / FACEBOOK Threatened to STIFLE ME because I LAUGHED at a Woman's OVER-SIZED BREASTS!!! / Another "LOVE" from Jamie Lee Curtis:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/im-not-attending-democratic-partys.html





Joyce Divel
Text me (951) 251-4894


>>> For  EVERYONE  --  VEEP HARRIS SCOTUS the OBAMAS , and ALL OTHERS:


Dear President Biden,


Today, I was surprisingly caught up in women's  BREASTS and BRAS !!!


And Mitt Romney -- a Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist  MOR(M)ON  (who with Ann when I contacted them got his GAY SECOND-COUSIN-BY- GAY -MARRIAGE,  William "Bill" (Wilhelm) Romney , to  STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME !!!), is  CORRECT  in  LEADING the OLD FARTS into  RETIREMENT !!!:




Scott



Joyce Divel friended me several weeks ago, and I commented on her Facebook for the first timethis morning:
May be an image of 2 people and Superman
  • Like
  • Reply




THE CIA or ELON MUSK just FROZE MY COMPUTER and I LOST several paragraphs that I'd written!!!  JOE BIDEN and ALL ASSHOLES who control the CIA, etc. -- you  CAN'T WIN !!!


>>> THIS IS WHAT I POSTED ON  JAMIE LEE CURTIS'S   FACEBOOK POSTING  TO PROMOTE A FRIEND'S MEMOIR WITH THE WORD  "MAIDEN"  IN ITS TITLE :




ANOTHER good one:





>>> I WAS SO ANNOYED BY THE NATURE OF THE  KENANSVILLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S UNITY PARTY  ACTUALLY INCLUDING "FAITH-BASED" BOOTHS -- which I BET are all CHRISTIAN with  no Muslims or Jews !!!


SEE the bottom third, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/christianrepublicans-woody-white-and.html



There is NO TRUTH to Jesus's literal "semen-ship" sonship with "God-the-Father", and CLAIMING IT means you want to MANIPULATE THE FOOLISH BELIEVERS !!!





I REPOSTED THIS on Facebook. It is NOT TRUE, but an EXAMPLE of what is considered HUMOR on Facebook!!! 


But  WHO  would want a woman to DETACH HIS PENIS and have it sewn back on???

 
Shared with Public
Public

Like
Comment
Share

AND, since  MY DENTURES pop out  -- I couldn't BITE ONE OFF if  I WANTED TO !!!


I met Jessica Tandy (and Hume Cronyn), while I was
Tennessee Williams's last assistant (1981 & 1982). She
ELECTRIFIED the audience when she reprised a
scene from Streetcar at the Memorial for Tennessee.


And then one of my best friends from Denison
University, Edith Love, was the Managing
Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta,
and she nurtured Alfred Uhry's play onto stage and
then into the MOVIE filmed in Atlanta.


I just rewatched Driving Miss Daisy a few days ago
and marvelled at how good it is!!! Here is a
chapter in my memoir of what happened after Tennessee
Williams fired me to travel with a young, poetry-spewing
youth, and was soon murdered by hand of John
Uecker (YES, I can prove that, but the murderer
died ALONE in exile in Morocco two years
ago -- running from U.S. LAW , so that was
HIS JUSTICE!!!)



May be an image of 1 person
Jessica Tandy as she appeared in the stage production of "A Streetcar Named Desire", 1947.
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Love
Love
Comment
Share

Comments



On THIS DAY in 2017Rob Reiner and David Frum launched "Committee to Investigate Russia" -- and BOTH OF THEM soon became my FRIENDS!!! 


I had Rob Reiner's ADMIN on "SPEED DIAL", because his FIRST COUSIN Jonathan Reiner , who NOW HAS TWO EMMYS of his OWN, had made me an "HONORARY JEW" in early 2010 -- when I FIRST BLOGGED that my PARENTS WERE AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS.



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/newt-gingrich-sean-hannity-don-lemon.html


 
Shared with Public
Public

May be a black-and-white image of 6 people, child, scooter and text that says 'H We had no idea how good we had it and no clue that we were the last ones.'
 
How To Turn Your Life Around And “Escape The Matrix”
Free masterclass: 👉https://bit.ly/481TW1l
Like
Comment
Share




.

No comments: