Wednesday, September 20, 2023

RP: My "Diabetes Sore" is Back with a VENGEANCE -- THANKS to My Roman-Catholic NAZI MOTHER, and the Democrats Who FORCED ME to Take Lithium Carbonate for YEARS!!! / Facebook PROMOTES Joyce Divel's PROSTITUTION, while RESTRICTING ME for Publishing the COVER of Wilmington, NC's Kevin Maurer's Book on Barack Obama's ASSASSINATION of Osama bin Laden!!! / MORE:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/my-diabetes-sore-is-back-with-vengeance.html





>>>  Dear V.P. Harris  and  ALL OTHERS :


Dear President Biden,


 CHRISTIAN Democrats  TRUMP Republicans -- and I suppose YOU REMAIN A NAZI Roman Catholic  -- like my mother,  Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan , and my sister  Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy .


 PITY!!! 


Things are NOT going well for  LUCIFER'S ARMY of CHRISTIANS !!!:




Scott



Joyce Divel

Text me (951) 251-4894


This number is listed as a SCAMMER'S NUMBER -- text her if you don't believe me!!!


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090747546092


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2023/09/im-not-attending-democratic-partys.html



After initially removing this, they DENIED reinstatement by a HUMAN review, and NOW say it will NOT be reviewed again


WHY???  Because Facebook claims Osama bin Laden is DANGEROUS!!! He's been DEAD for many YEARS -- and this book-cover has been ALL OVER FACEBOOK for years, including when Wilmington NC co-author  Kevin Maurer  was first promoting it.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Easy_Day


And STRANGELY , my punishment is that until October 8, 2023 (one month)I am NOT ALLOWED to do THREE THINGS I have NEVER DONE -- LOL!!!:



When celebrity biographer and screenplay writer Gavin
Lambert visited Tennessee Williams and me
in Key West in late December 1981, Gavin
said he was with Natalie Wood and she told him in a
PANIC that she had caught her husband
Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken
naked in bed having sex -- and backed
away thinking they did not see her , and
said if they DID they would KILL HER.


One week later, she was dead.


I've spoken with her family's lawyers, the Los Angeles
County Detectives working on the case, and others.
Since NEITHER of the men are known
to be at all GAY, the only thing that makes sense
is that it was a "Grudge Fuck", that I'd
known some GAYS do -- but asking my straight
friends, it is common among straights as well.


Walken has ALWAYS COOPERATED with Law
Enforcement -- and Wagner has always
REFUSED to cooperate. That says a lot to me.
I doubt this will EVER be solved.


One of the times I blogged about this (my blog has now
gotten over 6,000,000 views), and the new book
mentioned in this was NEVER
PUBLISHED!!!:



May be a black-and-white image of 1 person

Natalie Wood, born Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko, wasn't from New York and I'm not sure if she ever lived in the city, but she appeared in three decidedly "New York" themed films: Miracle on 34th Street, West Side Story and Marjorie Morningstar.
Wood was nominated for four Golden Globe Awards--she won two--and four Academy Awards. She drowned in 1981 under mysterious circumstances...which will probably remain a mystery.
Photo: Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood, 1960

1 comment
Like
Comment
Share

Comments


 
Shared with Public
Public
That time I met John Waters at the 2015
Tennessee Williams & New Orleans Literary
Festival :



May be an image of 5 people and text that says 'PHONE REPAIR OM'
 
TODAY IN HOLLYWOOD !
John Waters, the creator of 'Hairspray,' 'Pink Flamingos,' 'Polyester, and more receives a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Sonny co-sta…
See more
All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

Comments


All reactions:
Scott Kenan
1 comment
Haha
Haha
Comment
Share

Comments



Grant Henry (Sister Louisa), Christal Presley (before she married a woman -- she was dating a male Coca-Cola Exec from INDIA then -- until he was DEPORTED on credit-card FRAUD CHARGES), and I in a bar in Atlanta about the FIRST of 2010.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/christal-trivett-presley-speaks-and-i.html


>>> SO LAST NIGHT I NOTICED THAT THE DIABETIC SORE -- MY SECOND ONE!!! -- THIS ONE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BIG TOE OF MY LEFT FOOT was leaving  BLOOD SMUDGES  on the white tiles of my kitchen floor:


I had NOT been concerned because that toe DID HAVE SWELLING, but its COLOR WAS NORMAL, and my Foot Doctor was scheduled to shave off that dead, callus skin in a week. I had no PAIN (I have NEARLY NO FEELING -- caused by taking the Lithium Carbonate on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of "Bipolar I" for 31 years to SHUT ME UP)!!!


So, I did NOT sleep well at all last night, worrying about it -- and this morning when I REALLY LOOKED AT IT, it is now DEEPER and SMELLY like the original infection. The original one on THIS FOOT had only been superficial -- but if it gets into BONE, I have to have the toe AMPUTATED.


I called my doctor and he will see me tomorrow morning -- which makes me feel BETTER -- but I have NO IDEA YET how BAD IT IS !!!


So, YES, I'm ready to STRANGLE my mother and my siblings who ALL TOLD LAW ENFORCEMENT -- including Wilmington D.A. Benjamin R. David -- that I'm a LIAR and have BIPOLAR I -- despite my Psychiatrist, in early 2009, telling me she had NEVER seen a SIGN of BIPOLAR in me -- and took me OFF PSYCH MEDS at that time.


HUGE Drug-Trafficking Lawyer from First Presbyterian (like D.A. Benjamin R. David)David A. NashCHARGED ME WITH CYBERSTALKING HIM  and Republican Judge Chad E. Hogston CONVICTED ME, but as Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo PROVED, I had ONLY REPORTED the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING I'd witnessed in David Nash's  Costello's Gay Piano Bar , then on Princess Steet, and it was a PLOY by the DRUG-TRAFFICKING City, County, and NC State to SHUT ME UP  since they and MOST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES in Wilmington must rely on DRUG TRAFFICKING, since people are FLEEING CHRISTIAN CHURCHES IN DROVES .


Ben David  AGREED to UNDO that and a couple of other FALSE CONVICTIONS, and drop ALL of the other Charges he planned to bring against me that he admitted were FALSE -- but ONLY if I left North Carolina for a year -- and so began my SECOND PERIOD of  POLITICAL EXILE  in PUERTO VALLARTA .


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html


THE BEST NEWS is that NOT ONLY was I having SEX WITH DAVID NASH'S  BLACK BOYFRIEND  -- Mr. Nash  DIED a year or so ago from a DRUG OVERDOSE!!!


https://www.andrewsmortuary.com/obituary/david-nash



My Psychiatrist Julia D. Triggs, MD spoke at LENGTH with my Mother and my Brother, Mike, and said that  Mom is just a BITTER OLD WOMAN wallowing in her  ANCIENT GRUDGES  -- and that she caught Mike in several LIES, so I should  NEVER TRUST MY BROTHER !!!



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/08/two-things-for-christians-to-remember.html


So having WRITTEN/PUBLISHED all of THISI now am feeling BETTER -- and Truth be Told  -- Mom has STOPPED TRYING TO HAVE ME MURDERED (and so have my sisters Jane and Julie)


MIKE CONTINUES to  LIE TO ME HABITUALLY , so as soon as MOM DIES, I hope to put MIKE INTO PRISON for  AT LEAST TEN YEARS !!!






.

No comments: