Monday, April 25, 2011

In Gratitude

ADDENDUM: 11:24 AM, 4/25/11: 

Dear Canon Calloway,

I received an auto-response that Bishop Alexander (Archbishop of Atlanta and head of the Episcopal Church in the area of the US that basically equals the Confederate South. Bishop Alexander is also the titular head of The University of the South -- aka Sewanee), is out of town, and to therefore contact you. You should know that I have occasionally kept Bishop Alexander informed by email of my activities to see that the illegal overturning of my former employer playwright Tennessee Williams is reversed so that Harvard University oversees TW’s gift to Sewanee, which has been considerably abused. Disgruntled lawyer alumni of Sewanee have confirmed to me that the gift, originally valued at about $11,000,000.00 is now worth over $1/3 billion, and virtually NONE of it is used as both Tennessee Williams’ will and codicil specified. Additionally, and this is important, those lawyers claim Bishop Alexander has inappropriately used the proceeds from the will to hide the fact that ‘liberalization’ reforms he initiated at Sewanee have caused great loss of alumni giving. There could be real legal matters involved here, as I continue to work with Harvard’s legal department to overturn the illegally thrown-out codicil. I was with Jackie Kennedy Onassis the night of January 10, 1982, when she explained why Tennessee had to write that codicil, and he did. He was NOT incompetent.

Details in my blog: scottkenan.blogspot.com

To further identify myself, I am shirttail related to Thomas S. Kenan III, whose uncle, the late James Kenan who lived on Andrews Drive across from the Atlanta History Center and was a powerful lawyer in Atlanta, gave me sage legal advice in 1990, when I had had some difficulties. James Kenan was a member of your cathedral congregation, and as I understand it, a significantly generous one.

Should you care to contact me about these matters, my cell phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, or you can email me. You should know that a year ago, I emailed every bishop in the southeast under your archdiocese about these matters (about two dozen?), so there is no excuse that the hierarchy is not aware of these goings-on – EXCEPT that it is a proven fact that many of my emails do not reach their intended recipients.

I do NOT wish to get anyone who is not a CONSCIOUS actor in the many crimes I have been reporting on my blog into trouble. I seek only to serve the truth of my mentor, Mr. Tennessee Williams.

All best to you, Bishop Alexander, and your congregants!
Scott D. Kenan



Easter was a swell day here in Wilmington, NC – and not just because Patrick Stansbury, my former employer at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., (the one in Snellville, GA), did nor manage to have me arrested or sued-n’-served, or whatever else he threatened me with Saturday (see bottom of my last blog post). In fact, I would not have been surprised if Patrick had shown up at the 11:00 AM service at First Presbyterian. David Nash (the lawyer who’d brought Cyberstalking charges against me in February, and will soon face the publicity of my appeal in a JURY trial of that sham conviction), was there – and just as comfortable as a bug-in-a-rug (which he’s not much bigger than – and sort of resembles). I took a place halfway up the right side very early, and not much later while 80% of the pew space was still available, David took an aisle seat just across the aisle and two rows behind me. We both seemed perfectly comfortable to be in church together, although it was clear we were each avoiding each other’s eyes – easy for me since after watching the filling of the church, there was no reason for me to look behind me.

Ironically, John Stike, DDS, sat (also alone) where he always sits, an aisle seat on my side, two rows ahead of me. Typically, I go to the earlier service in the Chapel, but wanted to see the highest festivities and all the Presbyterian Easter plumage. John always arrives early at 11:00 AM services and never looks side to side the whole times he’s in church. But I was surprised that David had not joined him since according to THEM, they are partners in Costello’s piano bar on Princess Street, the bar where bartender Tim tossed me out after patron (or new owner), George – depending on whose story you believe – complained when I took issue with George’s emphatic claims that I had NEVER worked for Tennessee Williams and he was tired of my “lying shit.” Later, local real estate agent and David Nash friend MaDONNA McMAHON (as she always styles her name), told me David had sold the bar to this same George several years ago – and she seemed to have no knowledge of John Stike’s business partnership with David. (In the interest of full disclosure, I must tell you that John Stike had had his then-boyfriend (considerably younger than him – about my own age) lure me home from the now long-gone David’s Bar – no relationship to David Nash – on Market Street (although you had to enter through the back door from an alleyway, like to a speakeasy) in the mid-1980s, and the boyfriend disappeared once we got to his house and John sexually aggressed me. Let me be clear: the net result was a surprise to me, but I DID go along with it, although reluctantly. I do NOT want anyone to misunderstand and think I am accusing Dr. Stike of a crime. It was simple fraudulent seduction. I was forced into NOTHING.

Well, John Mann (another of David Nash’s friends), and others have told me that this same George had actually founded Costello’s piano bar, and, after getting into drug trouble there (specifically they said it was from drugs being sold between clients of the bar) had been forced by NC law to no longer be legally associated with it, so he had sold the bar to Messrs. Nash and Stike. But when bartender Tim threw me out of the bar for defending myself against George’s lies about me, 6’ 8” Tim said that David does NOT own the bar and has no authority, so my complaining to him would have no effect.

This, too, proved wrong, because the message I left asking David to call me about the situation so I could understand, caused David to call me and lie that his receptionist at his law firm had been scared to death by my words (she was completely professional and courteous, actually), and that if I ever stepped on his property or called him again, he would have me arrested. Despite my taking all pains not to do either, I found myself, three weeks later, arrested on trumped up charges of Cyber-stalking less than 24 hours after signing my apartment lease and moving into my apartment. In North Carolina, you cannot file charges against someone without their having a physical address, and someone was monitoring me closely, just waiting for me to become NOT homeless so this could be done. (If police witness a crime and make an arrest, a home is not required – just to be clear about the necessity of being homefull to being arrestable.)

I should stop a moment and say that I have no evidence that Patrick Stansbury only paid me the 10% of what he owed me because he was somehow connected to Mr. Nash’s vigilant-about-my-homeless/ful-situation spies who made it possible for Mr. Nash to file the false charge THE MOMENT I had an actual address, but I would not be surprised at all if it had been the case. These greedy Republican-type drug folks will stop at nothin’ to harass a person if they have reason to!!!

So I am grateful that I have combed out the logic tangles regarding the false charge brought against me, and its timing. Today, I have no clue who owns Costello’s piano bar. I suspect the legal record shows David Nash and John Stike, but due to an “informal” arrangement, George actually owns it.

Interestingly enough, George is said to also own Mixto, a great Latin bar/restaurant on Water Street, just around the corner from Market Street, and I’ve looked forward to spending some time there when I have enough money to at least buy a shot of one of their multitudinous tequilas. The staff and bartenders there were extremely fun to talk with when I was telling my Mexican adventures and knowledge of Tequila, back when I first moved to town. But what I find totally weird is that in any state I previously lived in, if a bar owner got in trouble for too much drug dealing going on in his bar(s) – the reason several have CLAIMED George had to sell to David and John, originally –  his liquor license was yanked and he was barred from having licenses ANYWHERE in that state – which generally meant he had to sell ALL his bars and get out of the business of selling liquor in any way.

The only thing I know for sure is that this is the true record of my experience and what I was told. Perhaps the truth will come out in the appeal of my case in court – but I ain’t bettin’ my life on it. LOL!!!

Therefore, I am grateful that I will continue to possess my life.

Scott

No comments: