Friday, April 29, 2011

Letter to Office of General Council, Harvard University



Special thanks to HOLLIS GILLESPIE, http://www.hollisgillespie.com/index.htm , who trained both me and my nemesis, Christal  Presley, to blog!!!

Hi Nancy,

I hope you are well and things are going well at Harvard. I’ve copied you on a number of emails to keep you up-to-date, but have been so busy I haven’t had time to really contact you personally. It is also true that my emails do not always go where intended, so you might not have gotten them.

On February 28, although assured I would not be arrested since I had realized I’d misremembered my hearing date by one day a few days before, and immediately sought to get right with the law and appeared in court, the judge had me arrested for that error without even asking what had happened first. The hearing was on a Class II misdemeanor charge of Cyber-stalking which local attorney David Nash took out against me for publishing personal and professional information about him on my blog. Mr. Nash’s firm:  http://www.lawyers.com/North-Carolina/Wilmington/Hogue,-Hill,-Jones,-Nash-and-Lynch,-L.L.P.-1412999-f.html . They do not seem to have a website – in fact, David Nash brags that they have no sign on their building and he has no business card.

I should have gone to the D.A. with the information David’s close friend John Mann gave me about David’s alleged protection of drug dealers, but I did not actually break the law as written, and local public defender Emily Zvejnieks (zuh-VAY-nicks) assures me the case will be thrown out on constitutional grounds, since a blog is a form of journalism, and even if that doesn’t happen, I clearly did not break the law. I was convicted by a new judge without jury after Mr. Mann, at least – and probably David as well –perjured themselves. Since the law requires I knowingly communicated libelous statements to harm the victim, only the judge can answer how he decided that one. He gave me the maximum 45 day sentence (suspended, but one year of probation with psych evaluation and requirement that I take any meds prescribed), and that I take the offending material off my blog (which I had already decided to do, and in any case, the sentence is now suspended pending the appeal).

Interestingly, although I had checked a few months ago, and saw on Dekalb County Georgia’s online court database, my NOLO result from a false charge of Criminal Trespass in 1990, which I took then knowing I had no way to fight it, was still posted as a NOLO result. However, in court, it was referred to as a “Stalking” CONVICTION, which increased my sentence, as NC guidelines give greater sentences for anyone CONVICTED of crimes previously, and I suppose they called it “stalking” to make me sound worse. I protested to my defender, and she said the database said it was a CONVICTION. Later, I checked for myself and found it had been changed! Then, a week later, the charge had disappeared ENTIRELY. Calls to Dekalb County officials get me no explanations.

During the trial, they also kept saying I was not on my meds – something I never told anyone I was ‘supposed’ to be on – precisely because I wasn’t prescribed any. Really, although I HAD been prescribed Lithium for 30 years, the net result being a kind of decreased ability to connect-the-seemingly-paranoid-but-not-dots of my experience, and severe edema and open wounds on the bottom of my feet that took over a half year to heal (chemically induced diabetes). And, intentionally or not, I had been transported from jail to courthouse at 9:00 AM and held in a room that either was not heated (on a freak cold day), or with completely defective heating, in skimpy jail uniform which was so small I looked like a scarecrow (I’m 6’ 11” and had gone from 280 pounds to 203 pounds while homeless) – and to add insult to injuries, NC does NOT put people in street clothes for trial, something everyone knows prejudices a jury or even a well-intentioned judge.

All the held prisoners had to breath down into their tops and still shivered. I was held in that refrigerated space from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM before being taken to trial, and only fed two peanut butter and honey sandwiches on embalmed white bread (think Wonder Bread) and a cookie-ette. I was violently shivering by the time I appeared (deliberately the last case so no one would witness – just like when Newt Gingrich had me tried and held in Linda Warren Hunter’s Dekalb Court in 1990, after I’d tracked how he was bringing drugs into Stone Mountain Park on train cars and distributing them via wholesale food trucks delivering to dealers lined up at fast-food restaurants (including the Krystal on Memorial Drive in Stn. Mtn. – although the facilities in Georgia were heated). Net result: Although entirely confident going to trial, I looked pathetic – I was shaking from ‘hyperthermia’ – and the judge (given the well known lawyer’s clout in Wilmington, NC) was virtually forced to declare my guilt and need of psychiatric treatment. I have observed this judge, and he is a very good and fair and caring one. I DO NOT HOLD THE CONVICTION AGAINST HIM. His eyes (and some of his carefully worded statement) revealed his regret as he spoke. He’s a Republican who was apparently leveraged.

Two years or so ago, at PACT Atlanta, http://www.pactatl.com/index.htm , my shrink nurse, Alexandra Whiddons (who had never even introduced me to her supervising shrink, Todd Antin, MD, until I had worked with her for about seven years, took me off the Lithium after noting I never had mood swings and long term use of it might prove destructive, a couple of years ago. In its place, she prescribed 25 mg of Seroquel, 1 or 2 at bedtime as needed for sleep. For Bipolar Disorder, Seroquel is prescribed in the 600-1200 mg/day range. Also, at the time I got the book contract with Alyson Books, Alex (as she’s called), told me her aunt in Palm Beach’s book club was “all excited” because they heard that a new memoir on Tennessee Williams was coming out, and she had had to bite her tongue because it was by her client and she could not break confidentiality. She KNEW that the Flagler Museum, primarily funded by the heirs of Henry Flagler – my very distant Kenan relatives – is in Palm Beach, and this would really excite me. She MIGHT have an aunt there, but I’d bet my bottom dollar that her aunt and her book club never heard of my book.

Then, a year ago, two days after I sent the FBI by secure server information concerning my former employer’s (Patrick Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. – the one in Snellville, GA – www.pentagon-usa.com ), drug trafficking – apparently in cahoots with Newt Gingrich and current GA Republican Congressman John Linder, but DEFINITELY associated with the Air War College at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL (with whom we had a legitimate contract to market their yearbook’s ad space), alleged Democratic Party consultant Tom Houck http://tomhouck.com/ , whom I’d never heard of, invited me to a political party at the Highland Tap, Virginia and Highland Aves. In Atlanta. He snubbed me there, but I spoke with a lot of people.

Tom was the white-boy driver for Martin Luther King Jr. for two years. Interestingly, he contacted me after my SECURE communications with the FBI. Jackie Onassis told Tennessee she knew our government had murdered her husband, Bobby Kennedy, and MLK Jr., and were after him and his estate – money to spend, reputation and work to bury. (As you know, I believe John Uecker smothered TW with a pillow after Maria St. Just got assurances that my mother had me safely controlled on Lithium, back in 1983. I had just moved to ATL, where I knew NO ONE at the time. Then several people were bribed to overturn the codicil while I was oblivious on Lithium).

After a couple of hours (going back to the Highland Tap about a year ago), my shrink nurse, Alex Whiddons, whom I’d decided I no longer needed since I was no longer on Lithium and slept well enough, so had recently fired, showed up in the bar/restaurant with a friend to eat dinner – what a co-incidence!!! She tried to talk me into returning – and returning to Lithium. Later, thinking about how events had conspired – especially Houck contacting me after the secure FBI communications and what Jackie had told Tennessee (I already had evidence that something was fishy at PACT Atlanta and my confidentiality had long-before been broken by them – my mother had told me certain things I’d only told Alex and I’d NEVER given Alex permission to speak with anyone – maybe it was Antin or someone else who’d looked at my file), it occurred to me that Tom Houck might have been the person who set up Dr. King to be assassinated.

In both emails and on my blog, I accused him of that. After several days of my continuing, he wrote threatening me with a libel lawsuit, but I pooh-poohed that, having seen how empty Patrick Stansbury’s, Sewanees’ in-house lawyer (I forget her name), and Alyson Books/Here Media’s same threats had been. Tom then asked me to stop copying him, and the minute I did that, my email accounts mysteriously jammed up and I was declared a ‘spammer’ by several of them and unable to send email to more than a couple of people at a time. Buttons on forms to re-establish my accounts as a non-spammer mysteriously disappeared from forms where moments before they had been, and so I began a six-month email-homelessness period of having the same problem on one account after another.

What prompted me to write you today, was an article I saw on, of all places, FoxNews Online: “Convicted RFK assassin says girl manipulated him.” It mentions Harvard and of course feeds my theories with possible explanation: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/28/convicted-rfk-assassin-says-girl-manipulated/?test=latestnews . I posted the following comment that after six hours was not yet posted, although hundreds of later ones were approved and posted. I saved it elsewhere:

“Jackie Kennedy Onassis told my former boss, Tennessee Williams, and me that she knew the government had murdered her husband, Bobby Kennedy, and MLK Jr., and were out to get TW as well. He added a codicil to his will at her suggestion, but died under circumstances still clouded in mystery (the coroner's report was secretly changed at least once) and the last person alive who was bribed to help overturn that codicil told me he had been supported by a top Republican legislator in the Tennessee State Legislature (his estate went to a school in Tennessee). Strangely, this article about Sirhan Sirhan makes some sense, multiplied by the fact that the same Harvard man mentioned in it worked on a new theory about MLK Jr.'s death. THIS one might be blamed on Tom Houck, who had been MLK Jr's white-boy driver, now an alleged consultant to the Democratic Party. He tried to get me into psychiatric care in Atlanta at his party a year ago, when I began telling the truth as I remember it. I believe Tom Houck set MLK Jr. up for assassination, but I cannot prove it. See my political blog beginning 1/1/10 for more details of what I've witnessed or uncovered: scottkenan.blogspot.com .”

As you know, I’m a troublemaker, but I just wanted to let you know what I’ve been up to and that I’m repairing my credibility that I lost by inappropriately posting John Mann’s unproven stories of David Nash’s sad sex acts in Florida and his alleged-by-several-others-as-well Mafia ties on my blog when I should have gone to the D.A about the drug stuff. I’m going to copy a few others in your office as well, since my emails do not always reach intended recipients, and I’ll post it on my blog. My defender might have a fit (of laughing, most likely), but even if I lose the appeal, I can handle probation – or even more jail. I serve the truth and Tennessee Williams was my mentor – possibly guardian angel.

All best to you and your colleagues in your good work!

Scott

ADDENDUM for my many Arab and Muslim friends:


I sent this to several at Harvard this afternoon. I think it should nail the Republican coffin shut after it’s had time to ‘trickle down’ awhile. I hope I copied everyone I more or less mentioned in it. I’m sending out a boatload of copies hither and yon.

I am trying to figure out why I am getting (after Americans reading my blog) more than twice as many in Saudi Arabia reading my pages – typically WELL more than 50/day – than any other country. Maybe because I claim the distant Kenans, between their personal wealth and the many self-owned Charitable Trusts formed from their money which they gave away and no longer own, but which they control, control more money than any other family except the Saudi Royals. This Saudi interest has been growing for months. Maybe it’s because the Saudi Royals with the Bush family own the Carlisle group whose companies manufacture most of the world’s heavy armaments (or did) and trade much with Cheney’s Halliburton.

Or because they supplied the pilots for 9/11.

I don’t rag on the Arabs or Muslims in general though – and not just because I’ve known so many good ones. Faux Christians want us all to forget this, but last time the Catholic Church was on a serious crusade to dumb down and enslave the world (the Inquisition – or was it the Dark Ages?), they had a thorough campaign to burn all books, especially classics on history, mathematics, science, logic, metaphysics, etc. Only by the work of Muslim Arabs were copies of these great works preserved – and Western Culture re-ignited. Thank you, Muslims for saving us all!!!

Bet you people who grew up in later dumbed-down, Republican-controlled public educational systems didn’t learn about THAT, huh??? Hell, like my sister Julie, you didn’t even learn to write proper sentences.

Well, it is what it is – no matter what I write and no matter what anyone wants to believe.

But the truth will out.

Scott

No comments: