Sunday, February 19, 2012

Worship THIS (for your mental, spiritual, and physical health)!!!


Photo comes from this site: http://decapolis.com/devos/583 .

"The author of 'The Devotional of Awesome', Conrad Tolosa, has a Masters in Christian Thought from Chesapeake Theological Seminary, was in the punk rock bank 'Ghoti Hook' which sold over 60,000 records and had songs on MTV and NBC, owns a recording studio, received an Executive Membership from Costco in 2009, bought and beat Super Mario 3 in 1990 without going to bed, and won a pair of color changing gloves in the 6th grade."

>>> REPLY, REPLY, REPLY: No matter the Fear, there is Reason!!!

My energy is fine, but as you might imagine, facing all the idiots and situations I've had to transcend (and the inevitable human distractions they have temporarily led me through), my PHYSICAL self has had QUITE the rigorous work-out -- which has tempered it in THE FIRE. My body is only EN-YOUTH-ENED by this process. Why else would I be nearly 61, yet people think I look mid-late 40s???

I almost never get sick. 30 YEARS of inappropriate Lithium didn't destroy or even harm anything -- except my teeth (which the BRILLIANT Todd Afferica, DDS http://www.toddaffericadds.com/ replaced PERFECTLY.

Well, THIS body could use a shower and a shave, and then I think I'll have some more fun on the blog.

Scott

>>> THE FUN begins below the email VVV.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 3:56 AM, Joseph wrote:

I rather feel that the reason your debit card wouldn't work at the hotel was that your balance was so low and your credit rating is 000. Your success at the ATM means that different rules apply there.

I slept after dinner, so here I am at 3 am, refreshed. The doc Thurs gave me my usual boost shot, and I've learned that it may call for a period of adjustment and make me feel odd for a day or two. The Western Union experience Saturday was also fatiguing. I thought the transaction had to occur at a specific business, so I was aiming for 28401. Now you've shown that such narrowness is not necessary.

I'm not watching much TV these days, but I've begun to mute the sound and read captions instead. It's much less irritating. Also I could do without the inevitable hyperactive graphics and the over-processed "gorgeous sexy" females.

What's involved in this week's court proceedings?

I hope your tiredness has improved. In addition to possible causes I've mentioned recently, I want to add (1) low B-12, (2) anemia.

>>> THE FUN BELOW:

1. Debit Card Rules are the same EVERYWHERE. Only the fees can differ.

2. I'm glad you've got a good doc, and that he's wise enough to prepare you for any expected peculiarities that result from his treatments. Yes, these financial transfers are best when they are more like buck-shot, and the receiver can choose from many places to "take the hit."

Narrowness can be ALL OVER THE PLACE -- an idea that seems anti-intuitive. If you narrow your love receptors down to match your prejudices, you DIE (witness the Republican Party primaries -- although I'm not talking about Mr. Paul).

It IS good to stay on the "straight and narrow" as long as you choose the right path!!! That said, NO PATH is "straight" and it is only in brief moments that it is narrowed, always blossoming out like a fertile valley after a squeeze through a chasm in the rock.

You find a person who's never been detoured, and I'll bet my bottom dollar you got punked by a talking rock!!!

>>> A few quotations on related matters:

What is straight? A line can be straight, or a street, but the human heart, oh, no, it's curved like a road through mountains. ~Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire, 1947

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ~Barry Goldwater


If gay and lesbian people are given civil rights, then everyone will want them! ~Author unknown, as seen on a button at evolvefish.com


The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. ~Lynn Lavner


Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. ~Sam Austin


No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. ~Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982

You could move. ~Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighborhood


Jesse Helms and Newt Gingrich were shaking hands congratulating themselves on the introduction of an antigay bill in Congress. If it passes, they won't be able to shake hands, because it will then be illegal for a prick to touch an asshole. ~Judy Carter


Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner


3. Sounds like you've got a wide screen HDTV (regardless the size). They are great for movies and such, but HELL for us older people for watching news -- too many auxiliary things going on around the periphery!!!

I advise getting an old box TV for news watching. All that "jazz" doesn't show, and the resolution being far less, you won't be straining your eyes trying to figure out just what that is between their teeth!!! (For fewer Slut-Bot newscasters, change the channel from FOX NEWS!!! -- "regular" Fox is often quite good, BTW.)

4. I have a scheduled appearance at 9:00 AM tomorrow in Court Room 403. I THINK it's just administrative, and will be the LAST one before "Dr." Menke, the Witch of Brunswick whose PRIVATE BUSINESS, "Brunswick County Mental Health Court" -- NOT A LEGAL COURT AT ALL!!! can be reached by calling District Attorney Jon David's listed phone number (see more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/court-telephone-directory-bladen-county.html ) rules on my ability to appear in court.

Later, I will rule on her ability to STAY OUT OF PRISON (with the help of the FEDS, of course).

MENKE HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST JOKE OF ALL!!!

* * *

>>> A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE:

http://www.facebook.com/events/235759426513251/?notif_t=event_invite#!/profile.php?id=1111771878 .


(Duplication of a posting showing in my last blog post here, 1/3 way down: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-fun-than-barrel-of-nekkid-monkeys.html )

Delete THIS Facebook!!!
Scott David Kenan
· · · 18 hours ago near Wilmington

    • Scott Kenan Thanks David!!! You are LUCKY to be back in Mexico!!! I miss my God-children and friends there in Colima and Puerto Vallarta. White people here are racists (not all), but at least there are plenty of loving Mexican people here in Wilmington, NC!!!
      17 hours ago · · 1

    • Cezar David De nada...Racist people are everywhere ehehe. l am visiting Puerto Vallarta the next monday ,wish u were there!..
      17 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan Me too!!! And here's a blog link: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/

      scottkenan.blogspot.com

      17 hours ago · · 1 ·

    • Cezar David Si lo checare
      17 hours ago ·

    • Tammy Stanley hey i had the same problem on my dogs page its a joke....
      7 hours ago ·

    • Charles Lamont Hutchinson be.friend.be
      6 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan Tammy: Racists caused you a problem on your DOGS page??? What's next, the Klan offering to beat up District Attorney Ben David and Judge Criner for me? OH WAIT!!! That actually DID happen -- MONTHS AGO. LOL!!! Silly me, I REFUSED to allow it and accepted only lunch at The Olive Garden and 2 packs of cigarettes, instead. Silly me!!! :)
      4 hours ago ·

    • Mahvish A Rajpoot so people/friends who are connected to you are being followed by CIA you think?
      4 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan I don't know and I don't care!!! If you believe THAT statement, you're crazy. LOL!!! But no one should believe ME. They should examine the evidence that relates to THEM in THEIR lives. Yeshua-the-Jew (aka "Jesus") said "Physician, heal THYSELF!!!" and THAT's the bottom line.
      3 hours ago · · 1

    • Mahvish A Rajpoot I think I am very well aware of politics...its just that they have been on your ass for a while :)
      3 hours ago ·

    • Mahvish A Rajpoot now that I have your "blog as my website" lets see what they do to me :)
      3 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan Well, if you don't mind a little crudeness here, while this is ENTIRELY TRUE, I'd MUCH prefer they stick their dicks up my ass and have some dang FUN, than all this gamesmanship of trying to murder, jail, or nut-house commit me!!! That said, it's been a fun game. I won and EAGERLY await their inescapable admission of this fact.
      3 hours ago · · 1

    • Scott Kenan I think the US holiday tomorrow, "President's Day" (for Washington and Lincoln) would be a FINE day to celebrate my victory -- whether they ADMIT anything or not!!!
      3 hours ago ·

    • Mahvish A Rajpoot hahaha! you are crazy and now I know why they are so scared of you..
      3 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan YOU GOT IT, Mahvish: I am Krishna-the Destroyer AND Krishna-the-Creator. HA!!! Just having fun with it all -- which is why I am FEARLESS. I walk with God.
      3 hours ago · · 1

    • Mahvish A Rajpoot you damn right!!!
      3 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan And God is ALL I see. That's why I want to have sex with EVERYONE, actually. I'm even desiring WOMEN now -- not "naturally", but I like them all so much I just want to make all their pussies SQUIRT ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! I could DO that!!!
      3 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan OK, I got a little carried away. LOL!!!
      3 hours ago ·

    • Mahvish A Rajpoot yah kinda...
      3 hours ago ·

    • Scott Kenan Wish you'd come over here so I could worship your "little god" -- and other parts as well . . .
      2 hours ago ·



.

No comments: