Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I DEBRIEF an Undercover NARC (not a sexual statement)!!!


Travelodge Wilmington, NC -- Where Narco-Traffickers, Crack Whores, and Fugitive of the Law MINGLE!!!


I have learned MANY things in the last two days, some of them I have blogged. And I will NOT go to that NYC production come hell or high water. They are a bunch of CRIMINALS and it would NOT be safe for me to go. Although they clearly were NOT able to hire "REAL" talent -- as SEVERAL Williams Friends have made VERY CLEAR (I'm not one to really know that much about the field, not being any kind of theater professional myself). At least I came to my senses soon enough not to waste my time on a blog of theirs that will never get any traffic anyway -- although it would be an important record of fact.

It will be interesting to see if they leave the references to me up.

I checked every one of their "blog posts" before, and KNEW that the two mentions of me were on the page with the images of Jane Smith (she, especially, as well as Kate Moldawer, and Milton Goldman of ICM were my TOP allies and ALWAYS offered to help me and encouraged me constantly -- sometimes even giving me small cash gifts or thoughtful presents. Ditto for Tennessee's longtime lawyer Lee Eastman -- unlike his DEVIL son, John, who was pivotal to the plots to murder Tennessee and steal his estate), and Maria St. Just, she in bottom corner of that blog entry (Possible Parallels under Dramaturg's Blog).

So looking for those images and scanning text REPEATEDLY for my name, I found NEITHER, although I checked thoroughly several times. I'm completely convinced they'd taken them down and then put them back up under pressure of my blog. I suppose I could somehow be mistaken -- but I really don't think so.

YOU ARE RIGHT that I need to move, and since tomorrow I'd need to pay another week rent, I have found another place that KNOWS that Travelodge at 4118 Market Street here in Wilmington, NC is a HAVEN for crack whores, refugees from the law, and heavy and light drug dealers, and is not only sympathetic, but SWEARS they do not have that problem.

In fact, for a variety of reasons I have become even more firm in my conviction that Travis Eps (who had used my phone to make a call to a SERIOUSLY addicted Meth customer on my phone and the guy called back MANY times leaving drug-desire and whore desire messages, AS WELL AS WANTING TO VISIT THE METH LAB TRAVIS TOLD HIM HE RUNS -- I HAVE THAT ON SAVED VOICEMAIL!!! -- EPS HAVING TOLD THE GUY that his (TRAVIS EPS') name was "Scott", so that I really look like I was selling the stuff -- AND (somewhat diffferent), a confession from me as well: Travis's girlfriend, Amber Kerry (when they seemed at first quite nice and innocent), had asked to use my computer for a moment to check their Louisiana county database to see if there was news of friends (probably of THEM) being indicted.

>>> MORE DETAILS HERE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-communicate-with-angel-in-way.html .

This seemed OK to me and I FOOLISHLY made exception to letting NO ONE touch this computer. After she got off -- and she whizzed around so swiftly I asked if she was a computer expert and she said she knew ALL KINDS OF TRICKS, I noticed that my HISTORY of website visits (but not "favorites") had completely disappeared!!! This seemed ODD, but I didn't worry about it until when they later got that i was avoiding them, i began to have my computer troubles.

I believe, like Cindy Beatty, who had put spywear on my Windows XP computer last spring, she did the same to this computer -- or added or changed setting so that Ben David's people (probably Han Hills from Wilmingtonweb.com) could easily get in and cause the meltdowns when Republicans/Narco-Traffickers near or far wanted to. I have late today been able to FINALLY (I've been elsewhere in a restaurant on THEIR WiFi since returning from downtown at 4:00 PM) run the special Norton tool and I THINK all will be better now, but I CERTAINLY DID LEARN MY LESSON ABOUT TRUSTING ANY PEOPLE ON THIS COMPUTER!!!

Other new info of note (this email going you-know-where):

1. Sanjeev Badhiwala (called Bob), the owner of Travelodge, had no problem with some long-time resident trying to sell me marijuana while I initially checked in -- RIGHT AT THE FRONT DESK!!! I just thought he was cool with pot. I didn't buy any (possession is 9/10 of the Law -- LOL!!!). I forget that this trade is NOT like college students in my youth buying a 1/4 pound and selling friends ounces for $10 - $12 each!!!

2. Today, the skinny white kid (25 y.o. or thereabouts who has the hot black car with dark windows and works most mid-days through evenings) was returning from an errand down the road and THREE of us were waiting for him at the locked office door: TWO of us to bitch that NO ONE had internet access there all day -- me again unable to get it after repairing the computer in the Library -- (although ALL showed five bars up of strength!!!), and the maid who had been looking for him desperately for 15 minutes.

As I explained the problem and what I thought of it with my finger pointing BUT NOT JABBING, he responded that it was MY fault, but since so many had complained to me, at least of the same problem that we had PIN-POINTED beginning at the EXACT time that I had the MASSIVE cyber attack there this morning AND the other guy was there to report the same problem, I pointed out that that made NO SENSE.

He then said he was going to call the COPS on me for pointing a finger at him. LOL!!! I told him to go ahead, and I was sick of all the crack whores and thieves and narco-traffickers staying there INCLUDING MR. EPS. YES, I said his name and Amber's too) who had ATTEMPTED to frame me in METH sales. Funniest, was that the guy standing next to me had been ROBBED by a crack whore he'd met hanging out on the premises last night when he was drunk -- served him right, in my opinion, but that's no reason he shouldn't have internet service all day!!! -- not sure if I actually said that or not, but I knew I'd said enough to not hang out there for a while.

Went and got computer, found the hotel to move to tomorrow, and then not wanting to set up in McDonalds on Market where Princess Place merges onto it (since I can PROVE now that the manager and that front counter woman in the mornings are TOTALLY high on Meth and MIGHT sell it there via the people who are "constantly" running out to cars with little bags, instead of serving them at the drive-through window), I checked to see if Church's Chicken had Wifi.

When I asked, a customer overheard and said he was also staying at Travelodge and COULD NOT get WiFi all day either. FOUR employees behind the counter piped up and said EVERYONE in town knows the Travelodge is where all the narco-traffickers stay and the corrupted cops hang there to do do THEIR dealings with them (this, I witnessed in an earlier stay of several days there. Constant cop cars and constant pot in the air -- but no harassment by the cops and no one hiding anything. NOW, I'm too powerful, so the cop cars have not come ONCE since I've been there this time.

Please understand that I'm FINE and this is GREAT stuff for a writer!!! (but I'm still moving tomorrow).

Then I went to Taco Bell (which is VERY PROFESSIONALLY RUN and they DO have good WiFi), and THEIR staff told me that that white kid is TOTALLY on Meth and carries a concealed weapon ALWAYS. They also confirm that cops are always at the Travelodge but NEVER have been seen to bust anyone there, although they DO bust people in parking lots at some of the other fast food restaurants in the neighborhood (but NOT McDonalds).

Somewhere in-between 4:00 PM - now, I met an undercover NARC and I'm not saying from which agency. He was VERY HAPPY for me to debrief him on ALL OF THIS. HA!!! And he knew ALL ABOUT Police Chief Evangelous's CRACK HABIT (but refused to react concerning the other politicians I name INFINITUM).

HA!!!

So worry not. The shift has changed now across the street and my door is very secure and i will be out in the AM. I will NOT try to get back online there, but if there's time in the AM, might go elsewhere to do so before moving, since might not be able to check in too early.

Scott



On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:01 PM, A thoughtful Reader wrote:

Do you think that day of "WiFi down" right after you moved in relates to your ongoing susceptibility to hacking? At your pevious hotel, there was also another early-on WiFi problem

Maybe it's best to move again. (Unless you know that in truth you are conducting computer operations that tempt viruses.)

.

No comments: