Friday, March 30, 2012

How to Communicate with an Angel (in a way that can be proven in court)!!!


"As God is my waitress, I'll never be hungry again!" -- image compliments of Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's BEST Christian!!! (as posted by Miss Sandra Beckham of Miami, Florida -- a Friend of Jesus) See: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Mrs-Betty-Bowers-Americas-Best-Christian/312383761871 .

>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH AN ANGEL:

Working for Tennessee Williams I was paid $175.00 per week by check and I DID get a 1099 from his accountants at the end of the SECOND year only, because I had not made enough in 1981 for them to have to report it to the IRS. I have original documentary evidence still of all of this -- as well as the original complimentary reference with Tennessee's signature that he gave me after I left his employ. I can easily produce all or most of this.

Tennessee also reimbursed me for anything I paid out of pocket for him or household expenses, but I let much of that slide, knowing that previous assistants usually padded those things and ripped him off by stealing as well.

Accounts management was handled by the brother and sister accounting firm in NYC (I have their names in my records, but not immediately accessible). All bills were sent there for payment. Tennessee left moderate amounts of cash where anyone could take it (part of it). His Valium was also easy to steal -- and both often were, which put me in the position of having to help him find a FOURTH doctor in Key West to try to get another concurrent prescription. Thank God the doctors there all know of the problem and I was unsuccessful. He did well enough on his own in Manhattan on this quest. HA!!!

Many incidents of cheating -- but none by me. I preferred to eat a lot of the expenses so he knew my low requests for reimbursement verified my Integrity. He appreciated it, although we never spoke of it.

Today will be a KICK ASS DAY as I'm in the mood to follow up with those at Wyndham Hotels, Sen. Goolsby's aide, and others who NEVER got back to me, etc. (Results of the follow-ups will be published at the bottom of this email.)

So you know:

1. Wednesday, I successfully got my drivers license without having to take the driving test. It should arrive by the end of next week, although I've got temp papers now (and the photo ID with the wrong address).

2. NO WORRYING ABOUT THIS, but after the misunderstanding with my cousin Judy about whether or not we had opened a bank account for my SSI benefits, I yesterday vetted and signed up with a company, Benefits Management on Wrightsville Ave. here (you can google them) to handle my benefits. They were SO clear, specific, professional, and friendly I THANK GOD I did it and $38.00 flat fee per month is OK with me for PROFESSIONAL services.

It will take a month to transfer over to them and in the meantime Judy will handle things, if I get a check before then.

Also, that agency has NO PROBLEM with what country I live in, should I decide to live in a country with lower cost of living -- and they have many clients living abroad so are used to the complications that can sometimes cause.

3. Don't worry about the riffraff living here. I find them amusing and know how to rid myself of leaches when necessary, although I'll admit to learning through error. Best news about this past weeks errors is that it only cost a total of $10.00 and two packs of cigarettes to handle THREE separate leaches!!! -- and the entertainment/story benefit was FAR greater than that!!! (although I DID get gypped of the promised by TWO of them sex. DANG!!! And one of them just moved here from Louisiana where he has a lawyer stalling his drug charges. His Dad came by and gave him heroin to sell and he was already selling Meth.

He borrowed my phone to call a "friend" and the friend left many messages on MY phone asking details of the Meth lab this guy now has here in Wilmington. I doubt sincerely that local law enforcement would like any of the info I have -- since they generally PROTECT narco-traffickers, but the guy's name is Trent Eps -- at least when I met his father, that was the last name his father introduced himself with -- and his girlfriend is Amber Kerry.

They stayed about three nights in room 229 at the Travelodge on Market Street ending about 5-7 days ago. The manager should have photocopies of at least one of their IDs. Trent's cell phone is 318-340-9656. The guy whom I WITNESSED buy Meth from Trent and Amber and had made those call-backs to MY phone -- I saved damning voicemails -- 910-228-6220.

Funny thing: Trent had told this guy that Trent's name was SCOTT, so the voicemails sound like they address ME. I believe this was actually an attempt by BEN DAVID's NARCO-TRAFFICKING MINIONS to set me up for a manufactured FALSE BUST for Meth trafficking, but I managed to foil it. Knowing that, I had to wait several days to report it so too much time had passed for the set-up to be believed. I have MORE info, less critical, if LEGITIMATE Law Enforcement wants to contact me.)

One of the other distractions was Adam O. Kennedy, whose business card claiming her represents "Mens & Womens Skin Care" and "Home & Sportsman Knives" and "FHTM" (whatever THAT is) shows an email address as readyandsteady@gmail.com , 910-534-0979 -- which is his working cell number -- and hours of operation as Mon - Sat 8 AM - 8 PM.

He told me he charges $50.00/hour for sex, and while he DID strip down several times over a two-day period, trying to get me excited over his gorgeous, hairless, blond body and pretty organ, I was NOT about to pay for it -- or even TOUCH him unless I saw his picture ID proving he is actually at least 18, which is the age he claims.

He ALSO claims he is studying to get his high school diploma at CFCC, and hails from Topsail Island where he's caused MUCH mayhem before. He brims with confidence and positive exuberance, could passably travel in anyone's company anywhere (doesn't appear trashy at all), and is decidedly UN-READ. He lives in the very back of the apartment complex first one on left on the road that ends at Princess Place behind the Wells Fargo Bank that fronts on Market.

Adam also sells pot (which I have no problem with), but maybe other things too. He seems to be small time in that. he also smokes "bath salts" which he was shocked to hear from me are now illegal to sell in NC. He claims he buys them from the counter of several stores in the area -- including the day I met him, exactly one week ago. (which means that Eps and Kerry checked out this past Saturday, I think).

The third distraction was (again) Mr. Jerry Hughes Jr., the Nekkid Wilmington Skateboarder, who had been kicked off the boat he previously lived on in the marina near PPD, lived a few days with a friend, but had (he claimed) lived in this hotel for two nights -- until his money ran out.

I ran into him as I passed his room where he sat all packed with the door wide open, as if someone had spied on me or cell-phone triangulated my movements and KNEW I would pass by the ONE person who can reliably be counted on to have sex with me. I fell for it, and even invited him to stay one night -- which he did -- then the next day he was so interruptive of my work and insistent I get drunk, etc., that I kicked him out -- ONLY THEN DISCOVERING THAT AT THE EXACT SAME TIME HE HAD PROBABLY DELIBERATELY BEEN DISTRACTING ME, the dramaturg, producers, and or others HAD REMOVED REFERENCE TO ME FROM THE WEBSITE FOR Tennessee Williams' play production of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE!!!

How's THAT for OUTRAGEOUS (and masky)???

HA!!!

UBER-Cheers!!!

And now I must get down to it.

Scott

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 9:12 AM, An Angel wrote:

How much were you paid?

How tight or lax was accounts management? Who was the overseer? Were there some "incidents" of petty cheating?

* * *

>>> THE FOLLOW UPS:

1. Joseph Kyzer in Sen. Goolsby's (on the State Senate Banking Committee) legislative office in Raleigh (919-715-2525) never returned my voicemail from Monday, regarding how SUPER 8/Wyndham Hotels had abused my debit card placing OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH HOLDS on my checking accounts, so I called back -- again during normal business hours and AGAIN got ONLY voicemail. I left a rather "urgent" message that if I didn't get a call back I'd blog a report of it all. i still have heard nothing.

I DID speak then by phone with the nice and NICELY-GIRFRIENDED front office assistant from Sen. Goolsby's law office here whom I've treated unfairly in this blog, but already apologized about that to him when I saw him in Subway sandwiches and he gave me Mr. Kyzer's name and phone number -- then again today. He too had no idea what to make of what has happened here, and correctly pointed out that he really only knows about the law office side of things.

2. I tried to call "214-863-1000 Phone" the Corporate Office of Wyndham listed on their website http://www.wyndham.com/corporate/contacts/main.wnt , but got the phone company's recording that it was either disconnected or never assigned number (number correctly read back to me and I tried it twice), meaning it has been OUT OF SERVICE FOR A LONG TIME -- Why is it still listed on their website???

Then I called "Customer Service Inquires 800-347-7559" which is answered "Reservations!", and although after explaining myself and the rep telling me to hold for a quick moment, I gave up waiting after FIVE MINUTES, figuring she never had ANY intention of transferring me to Corporate Offices, as she had promised and Wyndham is as CORRUPT and part of the so-called "MATRIX" as AT&T!!!

It makes no practical difference to me now as the holds all expired, but I do have the screen captures proving their crimes and I will press forward using my contacts in US DEMOCRATIC Senator, Kay Hagan's office, next. I'd thought I should start local first, but in fact have received NO response from the Republicans I've contacted (Sen. Goolsby and NC's other US Senator, Richard Burr).

HOW 'BOUT ALL THEM APPLES???


(Still no response from "the Dramaturg" in New York!!!, since my careful WIN-WIN reply to him this morning.)

Scott!

.

No comments: