Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lining Up Arguments for My CIVIL RIGHTS SUITS!!!



>>> IT IS VERY HEARTENING to see that my last blog post about my Mother's claim she will make Mitch Daniels President has gotten THREE TIMES as many hits as ANY OTHER NEW BLOG POST EVER BEFORE!!! And that:

1. Blog views are DRAMATICALLY UP (all week, actually).

2, SECOND most viewed post today was http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/taking-my-allegations-to-fbi-period.html .

3. After that is http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-just-fired-my-public-defender-after.html .

4. Sen. Thom Goolsby has now FRIENDED and UN-FRIENDED me FOUR times in this past week on his Facebook Page!!! If you go there: https://www.facebook.com/thom.goolsby?sk=wall you will see that I made THREE VERY REASONABLE comments since April 13 (including even one "sounds good" to an action of his). DESPITE HIS CONTINUING to treat me like a YOYO, he has NOT DELETED any of my posts -- STRANGE BUT TRUE!!!

What's up with that??? 

5. I have heard from THREE people who claim to have personal information on legal improprieties caused my my former Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo. (And if you look at the blog posts from my first trial about 3/1/11, you will see I have AMPLE reason to bring charges also against Assistant Public Defender Emily Zvejnieks -- which I have decided I must do as well.)

Long-time readers will recall how in that trial, not only did Assistant District Attorney "Miss Coca Leaf" (both Emily Zvejnieks and Jennifer Harjo REFUSED to tell me her real name when I've asked them -- I came up with the moniker because street people hear in Wilmington tell me she has a "real cocaine nose"), CLAIM IN COURT that THERE WAS AN OUTSTANDING FELONY WARRANT AGAINST ME IN GEORGIA -- which I have SINCE discovered there NEVER WAS -- she just ILLEGALLY DEFAMED ME (and Wilmington cops had TWICE detained me before that claiming the same thing -- only a half hour later claiming they got in touch with the Sheriff in Dekalb County, GA who -- SURPRISING TO THEM!!!-- refused to extradite me.

I HAVE PROVEN THIS WARRANT NEVER EXISTED AND THEIR CLAIMS OF IT ARE A SMALL PART OF THE PROOF OF THEIR SYSTEMATIC ABUSE OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS!!!

Also, Miss Coca Leaf accompanied Ben David to visit Robbie Trahan when he was a patient at New Hanover County Hospital with acute pancreatitis and offered they would PAY HIS ENTIRE HOSPITAL BILL IF HE COOPERATED AND TESTIFIED AGAINST ME (LIES) IN COURT. Ben David even got the nurse to increase Robbie's Demoral via I.V. while he was there.

But back to the trial, Ms. Coca Leaf ALSO frequently referred to my having been convicted of "STALKING" in Georgia in 1990 -- when in fact I had plead Nolo Contendere to a charge of simple trespass that Newt Gingrich had brought against me after I chanced on how he brought drugs from Mexico to Stone Mountain by train (and had not realized that he was involved -- LIVE AND LEARN. LOL!!!)

You see, on top of it, I had been held in an unheated holding cell from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM when the jury-less trail was held in Judge Hogston's court, so was trembling violently with hypothermia in the trial. i assert that ALL this was deliberate -- ESPECIALLY Ms. Zvejniek's inability to raise objections to some of the most OBVIOUS illegal moves by the prosecutor. This is ALL VIDEO and AUDIO taped (and there was a court reporter too) -- unless it has been destroyed or lost since then. HA!!!

I'll have to study those taped carefully before deciding if Judge Hogston was in on it. I believe they ALL ACTIVELY COLLUDED to put me on probation with STIPULATION THAT I BE FORCED TO TAKE LITHIUM (the actual result, now suspended while on appeal). They knew that for 30 years Lithium had kept me stupid to what my mother was up to.

* * *

>>> EMAIL FOR AN AMERICAN EXPAT LIVING IN MEXICO:

Funny (not really),but when I was in Mexico last, the Mexican Government indicated they DO grant Political Asylum to a fair number of Americans and they might offer it to me. This is the LAST thing I would ever want and would TOTALLY break my heart -- but the US Government SURE WON'T PROTECT MY RIGHTS OR SAFETY!!!

And the Government of NORTH CAROLINA -- the state that has benefited most from the Kenan Family's philanthropies MURDERED MY TO-BE BUSINESS PARTNER EVAN FISH because he knew too much (they psychologically forced him to jump off the top of a parking deck and have been trying to cover it up as a suicide) about District Attorney Ben David's COCAINE AND HEROIN IMPORTATION BUSINESS, and has TRIED to kill me as well -- and jailed me a total of two months in SIX events regarding EIGHT false charges -- and they don't have a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE AGAINST ME.

They keep getting local Drug Trash to try to kill me or unnerve me enough to be able to commit me to a mental hospital. THEY EVEN TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND ME TO THE NOTORIOUS CHERRY HOSPITAL the next time they commit me (I've been TWICE committed to the local hospital but the head doctor risked his career by getting me out at the earliest legal time. Dr. Martin and I made a deal that I would take his "reasonable-level" prescribed psychiatric drugs while I was there to make it easy for him to get me out based on my co-operation so that it looked better for him, although he acknowledged I WAS COMMITTED ON LIES, did not need the drugs, and I have NOT been on drugs for over three years now (except while committed briefly in The Oaks here in Wilmington (three days since CORRUPTED JUDGE CRINER signed the order)

Cherry Hospital is NOTORIOUS in the rest of the country as an example of how the "GULAG" of CORRUPT COURTS WITH ABUSIVE MENTAL HEALTH CARE FACILITIES MUZZLES POLITICAL OPPONENTS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND DRUGS THEM TO OBLIVION.

Some of the patients simply disappear through "accidents" and such. Nobody cares . . .

You only need google to find this info -- but NC Press DON'T REPORT A THING!!! The Mayor and City Council know all about it but DO NOTHING. The GOOD news is that I'm too smart and I have mostly taught them to respect me.

As you might have guessed, this is going on my blog (sorry, sometimes I do this -- you inspired me), but I will protect YOUR identity.

BTW: I met a young Marine on leave two weekends ago who is called "Alaska" -- partying in downtown Wilmington. We talked for a while and he's from Arctic Circle, AK, but had lived a while in Wasilla, where he was friends of one of Sarah Palin's kids and knew the whole family well. He agreed with me that Todd Palin is DEFINITELY a closet homosexual (I think he's one of the hottest yet) -- and this Marine is totally straight.

That's what I love about the younger generation -- they put up with NONE of the BS of their elders. They can't grow up too soon and take over this country, if you ask me -- and don't worry about me.

I ABSOLUTELY MUST AND WILL
sue the City here (especially Police Department) and the State Courts for a HUGE SETTLEMENT. I doubt we'll even see a court room, given all the slam-dunk evidence I have.

If I DON'T do this, those less fortunate than I will NEVER have an ally. No one else has any COURAGE here AT ALL -- MANY agree with me but are afraid they will lose their jobs if they speak up. That's why many in this country consider Wilmington the most corrupted place in the US.

Fortunately, when I leave town, I have enough Delta Miles to return for any court dates here (State against me or me against STATE) -- if I decide to reside primarily elsewhere. That "if" being because I'll disguise my intentions somewhat in my blog when I past this in. My Kenan Family came to Wilmington in the 1730s and have ALWAYS done their best for the STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA. LOOKS LIKE I MUST FORCE THE STATE TO RETURN TO BEING "FOR THE PEOPLE." -- and I'm happy to do that NO MATTER WHAT THE PERSONAL COST TO ME!!! !!! !!!

Well enough.

Scott

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:10 AM, An Ex-Pat wrote:




Well it certainly sounds like you have lived an interesting life and I know all about how the DEA and CIA  and all the rest of the groups all are in on Drug operations for sure I lived in ALASKA most of my entire life and lived in interesting life as well and knew a lot of NORMAL people who were not so normal people and yeah I know how DEA and CIA  is the worst at doing drugs and then framing others or making  them seem crazy or putting  them in jail I know all about the THINGS no other AMERICAN wants  to ever believe in...

I hope to have a chance to read some or all of your memoir.
WOW -- published in 5 countries (electronic -- added by me) amazing I am looking forward to reading it thanks so much!

.

No comments: