Friday, April 13, 2012

Reaching Out to the Cast of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE!!!


Cast of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, Tennessee Williams' last play which opens in NYC 4/16/12. Photo from PLAYBILL . Jermaine Miles plays a character which is said to be based on me when I worked for the playwright in 1981 and 82. See the production's website here: http://www.masksoutrageous.com/ .


>>> EMAIL I SENT TO JERMAINE MILES who plays Mac (far left in back row), the character said to be based on me:

Hi Jermaine,

I see you are playing Mac in Masks -- a role that some believe is based on me, from when I worked for Tennessee. I wouldn't know because I've never read the play -- only lines when Tom emerged from his studio and asked whoever was there to read a page or two of fresh dialogue to see how it sounded read alive.

Of course "Texas Kate" always lobbied that the play be titled BABE! (unsuccessfully) as she drove us around in her brand new Cadilac to top tier restaurants where Tennessee always paid with American Express (his ONLY card -- and he had a year before made a TV ad for them).

Kate grew up very close friends with my distant Kenan relatives in Atlanta (before they moved to Chapel Hill, NC -- the Kenan family had founded UNC in 1789 as the first ever public university in the US). Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan -- both of whom she knew well -- were then the main trustees of the wealth inherited by Mary Lily Kenan of Wilmington and Kenansville, NC from her first husband Henry Flagler, who had ACTUALLY invented the multi-state corporation, FOUNDED Standard Oil, and taken on his 1st of 3 fathers-in-law, Harkness, as equal partners -- but eventually controlled Harkness's stock, but preferred that people believed his minority partner John D. Rockefeller (the front man) owned most.

He left not only all that stock, but his Florida ventures, including his railroad that opened the east coast of the state. He built most of the utilities along it, luxury hotels, steamship lines, sold much of the prime land that his railway served -- even investing in huge tracts of land to grow fruits and vegetables that his new railroad hauled to northern markets.

Flagler had all but OWNED the State of Florida (east coast down to Key West, anyway)!!!

Frank Hawkins Kenan then inherited his maternal grandfather's (Frank Hawkins' -- who is called "The Man Who Put the Phoenix in Atlanta) controlling block of Coca-Cola stock -- and also some banks, the largest steel plant in the South, cotton oil and banking interests via his maternal line. They put some Kenan-founded banks in NC together with these banks to form NationsBank, and then bought BankAmerica which they returned to its original name Bank of America -- and kept the NationsBank HQ with it's new BoA name in Charlotte, NC.

The Sinatra Family owns the second largest block of BoA stock, and when I met Patricia Sinatra (Frank's favorite niece) by chance at an outdoor festival last summer, she told me all the secrets of the Kenan/Sinatra alliance. She was vising her son Danny (whose the spitting image of his great-uncle -- with a hard edge), she acknowledged that Joe Kennedy had asked the Sinatras to put Jack in office -- which they REALLY DID, the Italian Mafia being stronger than Irish Mafia. How cool is that???

I got to hear it directly from the current Sinatra Family leader!!!

Anyway, I had a bit of exposure to Kennedys while working for Tennessee, and at the one meeting we had with Jackie (after she told us secrets of how our Government murdered her first husband, RFK, and MLK Jr.), I promised I'd get her revenge one day -- which I am getting quite close to doing!!!

You see, my mother blackmailed my homosexual father into marrying her in 1950 so she could hide her swastikas behind the Kenan name (Kenan Charitable trusts today own in aggregate controlling interests in Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, BoA, Florida Power & Light, etc., and are the LARGEST private support for University Education in the entire world -- also supporting Democracy through various organizations in the Middle East, across the entire continent of Africa and most of Asia, are throwing MORE support to the Arts (especially performing arts), their newest project: preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America.

So Kate learned to live like "the richest woman on earth" from my relatives, whom she spoke of quite highly, and naturally was the inspiration for MASK's mail character Babe (the wealthiest woman in the word)!!!

Kate's first husband BTW, Dudley Sharpe Jr.,was the son of Eisenhower's Secretary of the Air Force who not only wrote our first laws governing nuclear warfare in outer-space, but was also Howard Hughes' best friend growing up in Houston -- as their fathers jointly owned the Sharp-Hughes Tool Company which eventually fueled all Howard's dreams which were more homosexualistic than the movie THE AVIATOR let's on. LOL!!!

Kate ALWAYS married well!!!

And I believe she was also the inspiration for Julia Roberts' role in the movie CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR. When she died a few years ago, an older copy of my manuscript was found front and center on her desk by her children (who vetted it for error of fact before it went to its first publisher, Alyson Books -- which FAILED to publish ANY of the books they'd contracted to publish in April 2010).

And then I ran into MAJOR political problems with Republicans who ran me out of Georgia with FIVE commitment attempts in one month followed by a nearly successful poisoning by the woman who ran the 20-lawyer secret attack-dog group for Wal-Mart Corporation. And THAT was just the beginning of my learning the TRUTH about my mother's involvement with Dick Cheney, Fox News, and all the other enemies of Liberty -- and my wealthy Kenan relativse with whom I'm now FIRMLY allied.

You can read all about these things in my blog. There's an index to subjects down right: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ . Heavy politics begins 1/1/2010.

Incidentally, other than small gifts from "poetry societies" and such, Tennessee's only major support before he "made it" was the Rockefeller Foundation, so I like to think of him as part of my GREATER STANDARD OIL FAMILY. HA!!!

Also, my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, was born in St. Marys, IN and grew up in Brookville -- not too far from your hometown Evansville, IN, where my grandfather actually taught grade school before the Great Depression when he took a cut in pay to be Franklin County's FIRST Welfare Director (he'd gone straight to Law School from High School -- skipping college -- and then decided HE COULD NOT IN CONSCIENCE make money off other people's troubles and never practiced law) always bought his Chevrolets.

Finally, I cannot come up for this production due to politics. I am working with top lawyers at Harvard University to get oversight of Tennessee's estate, which Sewanee stole by bribing several people I know (including one -- Schuyler Wyatt -- who admitted this to me and to John Uecker as well). It was Jackie Kennedy Onassis who suggested the codicil because she knew the FBI was plotting to murder TW too, although she did not know what I eventually found out: that Maria St. Just was the mastermind, TW's lawyer (and also Paul McCartney's bro-in-law and business manager) John Eastman, with Sewanee's top lawyer (now deceased Michael Remer) planned the whole thing and proceeded to have John Uecker smother Tennessee with a pillow when my mother gave the word that she had me controlled on Lithium due to a false diagnosis of me of Bipolar. I only got off it three years ago, and then woke up and connected all the dots of my parents' (and others!!!) traitorous acts.

I'm working to put John Uecker in jail for Tennessee's murder, as well, so I don't mix well with the Sewanee crowd. LOL!!!

Anyway, I wish you and the rest of the cast the VERY BEST!!! I hope Victor Syrmis distributed the PDF of my memoir of working for TW that I sent him to do that. I'll attach a copy in case not.

All best!!!

Scott


Tennessee Williams and me at Kennedy Center Honors 1981.

.

No comments: