Friday, January 4, 2013

Raw Footage (from hither & yon).

 
 
 
 
 
>>> HARD TO BELIEVE, but a Ms. Linda Frazier Smallwood Lovett of FACEBOOK (but who CANNOT be found elsewhere AT ALL on the Internet or nets), has ADDED two exchanges with me AFTER this posting first went up -- and NOW dominates the BOTTOM 2/3 of this POST!!!
 
 
I should ALMOST re-name it for her, no???
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> TWO FACEBOOK COMMENTS, FOLLOWED BY A FACEBOOK CORRESPONDENCE:
 
 
Like ·  · Promote · 
 
 
* * *
 
Like ·  · Promote · 
 
 
* * *
 
 
4Like ·  · Promote · 
 
 
* * *
 
 
  • Linda Frazier Smallwood Lovett


    So why the curiosity about my tax return? Do you really think I am some rich republican snob who sits home eating bon bons waiting on her banker husband to get home from his golf game to go out for a $400 dinner at the club? Get real. My tax return is my business. Here's what you can know. And I write it as a message because it is no one else's business. I work in law enforcement counseling crime victims of rape, child molestation, and you name it. I sit and hold the hand of a mother who's child was killed in a drug related shooting...the child was 4 and was playing in her own yard when hell broke loose... And yes, even one of my victims had a stick ("stock" not "stoch") crammed up her but we won't go there because it was not very pretty. I am a caucasian, heterosexual 60 year old female with 3 wonderful children and 6 absolutely gorgeous grandchildren who I would certainly give my life for without hesitation. I hope you know that kind of love Mr. Kenan. I have an awesome man who has been my husband for the last 14 years (yes, there is an unpleasant ex) and who works hard at a job he hates so that we can pay our bills and buy Christmas for my grand babies. He is 18 years younger than me and the light of my world. We have two cats and a dog, 2 chickens and I drive a Chrysler Sebring (2004). Organizations? I am a United Methodist and I belong to the National Organization for Victims of Crime, the Libertarian party, and buy girl scout cookies from my grand daughter. I wear tee shirts to my grandsons' ball games with their team logos on them, and we give money to our local Department of Family and Children Services for birthday presents for children who's parents beat, starve and molest them. I spend a great amount of my time working with abused women who think it's okay for their "men" to abuse them after coming home drunk to cold dinner. I see the bottom of the barrel Mr. Kenan and I hear the stories of government manipulation of food stamps, SSI, welfare, unemployment, etc. etc. No, I do not have the answers but I always attempt to listen when someone wants to share their opinion. I am not accustomed to the insults you have thrown my way and feel obliged to say so. This great country was built on the blood of men AND women who fought to preserve our freedoms. ALL of our freedoms which include the sharing of opinions. If you don't like what I say, it's fine with me to disagree but to accuse me of everything evil including devil worshipping is going way too far. I'm not quite sure why this relationship of ours has developed in this way. I have commented on Andi's posts before without any personal attacks. I love Andi and Kathy. They are my neighbors and good people. I hope you have a good life in whatever part of the world you are in and I hope I never have to hear your rudeness again. If this doesn't satisfy your curiosity....too bad. It's all I've got. Please be sure to post again when you have truly solved the world's problems and done away with all of it's evils. Until then I shall continue to work in my corner of the world and hopefully make a difference in someone's life. Sincerely, LL
    • Scott Kenan


      Linda: I just wrote you a reply that was several times as long as your above message. I just checked back to see if you had gotten it yet -- AND IT WAS ENTIRELY ERASED. An hour's work. I should have saved a copy on Word, but thought the Facebook Hackers would have given up harassing me by now. Sorry, if you want to pick my brain, please read in my blog:http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .
       
      You and I are on the same team of CONCERNED CITIZENS and my political difficulties the last three years have made me fight STRENUOUSLY with people who seem to only have SOME facts -- and the ones they have are FEAR-BASED and incomplete.
       
      Still, your good intentions are highly evident and your PRACTICAL work exemplary. It will ALL work out in God's time -- which seems to be a pretty fast and developing theme these days.
       
      Carry on!!!
       
      Scott

    >>> NEW BACK-N-FORTH WITH MISS LINDA, ADDED 5 JAN 2013, 4:58 MST:


    Linda Frazier Smallwood Lovett


    Scott. You are not blocked from my FB. Please take my message off of your blog. I sent it to you in confidence. It was personal. You are making me wish that I had never sent it to you. Please. Linda

  • Scott Kenan


    Hi Linda -- and you are right, in fact I had meant to add a note to my blog that about ten minutes after I found I was blocked, I became UNBLOCKED, although of course not friended.
  •  
  •  
  • For all your claimed valient deeds to help humanity, you do NOT turn up ANYWHERE in a google search EXCEPT on Facebook and ONCE on a site REFERRING to you on Facebook.
  • Therefore I have deemed you a NOT REAL HUMAN PERSON, but a CIA Facebook ROBOT who deleted my long first message because you could NOT take the truth.
  • Sue me if you want the rather innoccuous blather of a NON-PERSON taken off my blog, OK???

  •  
  • Thanks,
  • Scott

  • * * *
     
     
    >>> AFTER I POSTED THIS SECOND MESSAGE BACK (my second to Linda in 70 minutes), Linda BLOCKED me on Facebook!!!

     

    I wonder who she REALLY is and what she is REALLY doing in the Atlanta, GA area. If anyone knows, please drop me a note. She might be yet ANOTHER CIA "Facebook-Bot", but I don't know . . .

     
    Scott


    * * *


    >>> AND NOW ON 5 JAN. 2013 at 10:44 PM, a SECOND NEW EXCHANGE with Ms. Linda-Bot!!!:


    Linda Frazier Smallwood Lovett
    I do not turn up in any google searches because I do not advertise what I do. Which is why I have asked you kindly to please delete my personal message from your blog. You said yourself you were not blocked from my FB. I have not friended you because I do not know you. I don't understand what I have done to be receive this treatment from you. I answered honestly and told you personal stuff. Please take me off your blog so that the only thing on google about me IS my FB. you can check with Andi and Kathy. They know me well and know that I do not share my work with victims. Please reconsider. This is important to me.
    • Scott Kenan
      Andi and Kathy sound like two more peas from your POD!!! That said, I'm sure they are completely CHARMING people (but only on Facebook as well). And you can relax – I have NOT advertised your services of ANY kind. Advertising is a solicitation to SELL something and the only thing YOU are selling is SNAKE OIL.

    • But I’ve got a deal for you I’m certain you will like. I will IMMEDIATELY take alleged “advertisement” off my blog if you answer the questions I asked in my original message to you (which you PROMPTLY deleted). I’ll not argue with you what happened that prevented me finding a trace of you on Facebook for at least ten minutes.
    •  
    • And here’s the sweetener: I wrote several pages in ms format, but only now remember two questions – far less than I earlier asked you about:

    • 1. You claim to be a “United Methodist”. Lutheranism was named for Martin Luther (whom the nuns in Catholic grade school taught us WAS RIGHT to nail his theses to the Cathedral door – the Church had become corrupted, and IN FACT actually incorporated almost ALL of Luther’s suggestions (eventually). They only said he had to go to HELL because he LEFT the Catholic Church instead of being an inside Reformer (although between you and me, I don’t think that was too REALISTIC).

    • The Catholic Church FOOLISHLY likes to keep people as CONSCRIPTS, teaching them that if they leave they go to hell, and if they are PRESENT for the reading of the Gospel through Communion serving, they qualify as having gone to Mass (which they must do all Sundays and Holy Days or got to hell). This makes for a NOISY service with all the late folks and early leavers (about 1/5 late up front and 3/5 leaving before final Benediction), and an enthusiasm-starved bunch of worshipers who are there under OBLIGATION more than desire. Protestant Churches I have visited NEVER have this annoying distraction of coming and going – although there are PLENTY of pretend worshipers!!!

    • But the question remains: Assuming no one was actually ever named Mr. Method (although there IS Method Acting), what exactly (name at least a few specific steps) is THE METHOD Methodists practice or perform???

    • 2. (And perhaps the “BIGGIE”): Jesus said very clearly that it is a MAJOR SIN for a person who is ever married (and he was OK with divorce as a CIVIL remedy to questions of finances and responsibilities), to have sex with ANYONE ELSE EVER – unless the first spouse has died.
      Since ACTUAL Christians of ALL stripes whom I have EVER spoken with insist that Jesus WAS ALWAYS LITERALLY CORRECT to be the literal Son of God and Savior of Humankind, did YOUR “unpleasant” first spouse die before you had sex with anyone else???

    • Did he die BEFORE you got married the SECOND TIME???

    • Or did you NOT take Jesus “as Lord”, as they say???

    • Will you suffer the FIRES OF HELL for any possible SIN OF FORNICATION (I’m pretty sure this is what he said this would be)???

    • Christian Ministers (including Catholic priests) believe that in addition to the CIVIL bond of matrimony, a God-Ordained SPIRITUAL BOND of CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE is achieved in a religious Marriage Ceremony.

    • What kind of “dissolution” ceremony or ritual or church paperwork did you have to go through before this SPIRITUAL and CHRISTIAN BOND was dissolved – or are you just a BIGAMIST???

    • Surely your church must do SOMETHING to dissolve the BOND – or BY LOGIC, IT NEVER EXISTED TO BEGIN WITH!!! (I mean only the non-Civil portion – the States have proceedures to deal with a civil divorce quite effectively.)

    • Please reply ASAP, so I can then ERASE what you prefer is NOT on my blog.

    • Thanks and GOD SPEED!!!

    • Scott

    • PS: Local papers are FOREVER doing “human interest” stories on people doing the MANY fine things you claim to do – partly because they realize that the people in these jobs are UNDER PAID and so valuable to the Community – they just want to show some APPRECIATION.

    • That is why people who ACTUALLY do them DO turn up in local stories that are ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Google ANYONE who is active in these things and you ALWAYS find plenty of stories.


    • Maybe you are actually a “sheazel”. Please see http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/healing-white-sheasels-one-wah-hee-nuh.html to find out “if the tampon fits”, as they say.
        .

      .

      No comments: