Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Contacting KOS, Ben David's Secretary, and TWO FBI Offices Today. PHEW!!!


>>> EMAIL SENT EARLY THIS MORNING via secure server to Markos Moulitsas, Founder of THE DAILY KOS:

TITLE: FAR deeper info on Republican crimes than HuffPost will allow (I worked for Tennessee Williams and Jackie K. Onassis gave us privileged info) -- You game???

Bottom line: Without trying to convince you of any of this (my proofs and arguments are covered deeply in the blog), I am the oldest child of the top Nazi in the US, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now of Raleigh, NC, as FIRST CONFIRMED by Faye Gold of the same-named gallery -- and other key Atlanta Jews -- in 1990. My mother blackmailed my homosexual father into marrying her and turning Catholic in 1950 to hide her name behind the iconic North Carolina Kenan surname. With a BS and NR in nursing, she ran Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati at the time and MAY have been working with some of Dr. Mengele's findings. While in high school before WWII, she got a special award from Henry Ford.
 
My siblings seem mind-controlled and do not want to accept any of this, although I've made peace with my sister Jane, and am working with my brother Mike. My younger sister Julie seems consciously involved. Dad, although highly involved in crimes over the years, has been SUPPORTING my position (secretly to Mom) for many months now and says he's really proud of my efforts.
 
Perhaps the best place to start if you are interested is here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/reaching-out-to-top-obama-supporter-in.html . There is an index on right below link to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, or you can google using my name in quotes followed by name or subject.


While I reserve ALL rights to my own writing, I allow ALL to use it -- whether or not I am credited. The healing of this country is the most important thing.
 
If you need to call me, my cell is XXX-XXX-XXXX, and since I sleep well, I do not mind being awakened. If you find my material worth investigating, you might want to send a link to all your writers. It is copious, somewhat repetitive, and the serious politics begins late 2009.

All best,

Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC
>>> EMAIL TO A CONCERNED FRIEND:

A quick note to say it's been the oddest day yet, but a VERY GOOD one. You might need to fasten your seatbelt and remember that I always win and handle things well in REAL TERMS, although it is not always immediately apparent. Not a big deal today, but I do NOT like that you get stressed out sometimes and I think if you work on getting into the habit of remembering we go back nearly half a year together now and no matter what comes down the pike, I ALWAYS WIN.

That said, I'm unconventional -- and apt to give my friends nosebleeds. And truth be told, it's best that given I'm so tired, I'll only write a small bog post that I'll re-write or seriously expand in the morning.

And don't worry -- when I "blessed out" the recording machine in the Wilmington FBI, and then called the Charlotte Office, as the tape instructed me to do after hours and explained I was NOT actually in an emergency to the live gentleman, nutshelled him and my concerns that Agent Frank here REFUSES to talk to me and REPEATEDLY does not return my calls -- and all the guy in Charlotte would tell me was that it DIDN'T MATTER that they refuse to respond and that Charlotte FBI WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT TALK TO ME -- even tomorrow during business hours, and I MUST talk only to the Wilmington FBI Office, I blessed him out in no uncertain terms too -- BUT CAREFUL I WAS NOT TO BREAKING ANY LAWS, being "commitable", etc.

Everyone must PLEASE remember that I WAS TRAINED IN DRAMA BY THE MASTER: Mr. Tennessee Williams. My writing and speaking is OFTEN with attitude and vehemence to make points -- I AM PROVABLY NOT THAT "CRAZED", the proof being that I hew to reason and staying within legal limits -- no matter how "out of sorts" I appear.

The only other thing to express tonight is that District Attorney Ben David's secretary, Samantha Dooley SHOCKED me in that the things we discussed about  HUGE financial settlements ON or OFF the books (read out of Ben David's Drug Trafficking profits -- WHICH I CLEARLY STATED TO HER and how they should come from the NC meeting place that EVERYONE knows about on the streets-- the restaurant or truck- stop next to the Police HQ in Dunn, NC, up I-95 where stretch limousines congregate and pass the HUGE boxes of cash between Traffickers completely protected by Dunn, NC Police.

She didn't even flinch and AGREED that although Ben would not be able to talk to me PERSONALLY, she would pass the message and he could send an intermediary to talk to me. This seemed like this was quite normal business to her -- UNLIKE when I gave a nutshell to District Attorney JON David, his brother. HIS secretary seemed a bit perturbed by my words.(Not sure that this means anything except that Ben is CLEARLY the leader, so his secretary would NATURALLY be comfortable dealing with talk of upwards of a $1,000,000.00 whether from the taxpayers, or whether Ben has to cough it up from his unmarked drug cash.

I was NOT surprised.

ALSO, I was NOT surprised when i learned an hour later that Fort Sills National Bank had  JUST ADDED (after my call to Ben's office) TWO $250.80 holds on my checking account that they back-dated to yesterday, after taking OFF the ONE $108.00 (approx) that had appeared semi-reasonably MONDAY,but by THEIR rules would not have fallen off for 72 hours (strangely but typically -- like the $250,00 approx. one they did LAST week for the SAME CHARGE  -- all for the $351.00 charge that actually IMMEDIATELY and FULLY cleared my account when the hotel swiped my card.

Don't worry -- they can't keep the holds on longer than 48 more hours. And BoA account is READY TO TAKE OVER!!! And I had YET ANOTHER conversation with BoA HQ about what FSNB  has been doing to me.

I'm tired. Details tomorrow to all, but I must sleep now and getting this out first will guarantee i am not harassed jailed, or killed. (Three cop cars cruied me SLOWLY -- one pulling over for a minute until I gave him a friendly wave) while a walked back a bloc from the convenience store tonight -- CORRUPTED WILMINGTON POLICE ARE DIFENITELY WATCHING ME AND WANT ME TO KNOW!!!)

HA!!!

Scott

(MUCH to discuss just you and me in the morning)

.

No comments: