Thursday, March 8, 2012

SENT: Letter To North Carolina Senator Kay Hagan (DEM)




North Carolina Senator Kay Hagan (Dem), with her husband Chip, being sworn in to uphold the United States Constitution -- not to uphold Dick Cheney, who just happened to be the Vice President at the time).

>>> ADDED AT 8:54 PM, EST:

I just sent this electronically to NC Repubican Senator RICHARD BURR as well, with the following introduction:

Dear Sen. Burr:


I am pasting in the following letter I just sent Sen. Kay Hagan, under the assumption that you Republicans have not yet managed to kick her and the other women out of Congress. I trust you will appreciate the gravity of my words!!!


With all best wishes,


Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC
>>> LETTER JUST SENT ELECTRONICALLY TO SEN. HAGAN:


Dear Sen. Hagan:

Let me first introduce myself, although being from North Carolina, I feel certain you have heard of my family, often associated with UNC. Although I have lived in NC (in Wilmington) for only 14 months, I am very proud of what my family has achieved for Education, the Arts, Democracy (principally through Kenan Institute Asia -- to support REAL American principles of Democracy, Compassionate Capitalism and Education in the greater Mekong Delta and in the Middle East to support the Arab Spring. The Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University is also an endeavor of great Family Pride.

My friend and relative Thomas S. Kenan III, with whom I once “shared” a boyfriend in the mid-1980s (actually, we dated Robbie at different times) is quite active directing both family businesses and Charitable Trusts, and was in fact on a flight back from high-level negotiations in Cairo when I last tried to call him at his residence.

My point is that Kenans are VERY serious about Patriotic Duty to our country, although the wealthier branch including Tommy’s Dad, Frank Hawkins Kenan (whom I didn’t know, although I WAS in contact with Frank’s brother, James, a lawyer who directed most of the Kenan businesses and Charitable Trusts from his office in Atlanta when I lived for twenty-seven years in Stone Mountain, GA), has usually been highly associated with the Republican Party.

I am here to inform you (as the shirt-tail cousin who is more a “street-fighter” than a Boardroom Denizen) that the Kenan Family feels ENTIRELY BETRAYED by the God-Hating, Fake-Christian, Totalitarian-Stampeding Republicans – who are even WORSE in NC than at the national level, hard as that might be for those not-in-the-know to believe! (I speak of the elected officials, primarily – NOT the party members who’ve been misled.)

And I must tell you that although I sympathize entirely with “Republican” principles such as self-sufficiency, I moderate ALL with empathy, so have my entire life registered as a Democrat and mostly voted that way. My wealthy relatives – because of their history and position in society – cannot be as forthright as me, and since I once worked for Tennessee Williams, I have a gift for communications and am indeed a published author (although someone hacked the Tennessee Williams Wikipedia page and REMOVED reference to me and my memoir which had gotten rave reviews from John Lahr JUST TODAY!

You see, I’m in a bit of a political pickle as on the evening of January 11, 1982, at Jean Stein’s apartment in Manhattan at the party that she and George Plimpton threw for Mr. Williams after the Mayor of New York gave TW a special award, Jackie Kennedy Onassis privately told Tennessee and me some of her secrets about how the FBI murdered her first husband, RFK, and MLK Jr. (and planned to murder Tennessee as well). I promised her I would one day get her revenge – which is EXACTLY what I am now well into the process of doing.

In this process, I have come to loggerheads with the most corrupted Democrat you could imagine, Benjamin R. David, District Attorney here in New Hanover County, who works with his too-cutesy-to-believe-it-could-happen-naturally identical twin brother, Republican District Attorney Jon David, Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous (who regularly smokes crack in a house owned by a friend of mine), and Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby – probably the meanest and most hateful of them all – in directing and protecting the cocaine and heroin traffic in the Port of Wilmington.


I have also trapped NHC district Court Judges Criner and Noecker in THEIR roles in this PERVERSION of justice – as well as Ernie Thompson. Pastor of First Presbyterian Church, who recently made Ben David a DEACON, despite my eight months of warning him to conduct his own investigation into Mr. David’s activities – NOT listen just to MY claims.

As you probably know from the book CAPE FEAR RISING as well as other sources, William R. Kenan SR. with the then Pastor of First Prez CAUSED the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot – and the enactment of all the Jim Crow Laws across the South which THAT VERY EVENT inspired. WHAT A HIDEOUS LEGACY FOR US KENANS TO HAVE TO LIVE WITH ALL THESE YEARS!!!

WRK Sr’s children, especially Mary Lily and Will (WRK Jr.) – the two who earned or inherited so much of Flagler’s Standard Oil and Florida development wealth, heavily endowed that church in honor of their parents – but the Kenan Family ABSOLUTLEY REFUSES to allow another person to CORRUPT North Carolina – and indeed NATIONAL politics while hiding behind the skirts of that Pastor and congregation again!!!

Let me take a moment to state that I hold these politicians in the very highest regard: Mayor Bill Saffo, NHC Sheriff Ed McMahon, and of course Governor Perdue!!! (And our President, who has RECENTLY begun acting like a man.)


Although I appointed myself spokesman on the blunt level, I am in CONSTANT contact with Mr. John Blades, Executive Director of the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach who has Tommy’s ear, and for two years he and others (directly and indirectly) have let me know that my deeply committed wealthy relatives are pleased with my efforts, although as you might see, much of my writing on my political blog – now receiving more than 2,000 hits per day – is HIGHLY unorthodox, and even ventures into the seriously vulgar at times.

But I figure if I posture that way for EFFECT and teach them to respect ME – those dang hypocrites will EASILY learn to respect everyone else, since almost NONE get as outrageous as do I!!! (And humor IS my most important product.)

Please see my blog for details of what I have been most uniquely qualified to report over the last two years: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com /. An introduction to my points can be had here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html . Clicking the header takes you to the most recent postings, and there is an index to subjects a couple of scrolls beneath the link to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, now available on Amazon (electronic only for now, but paper coming soon).


Please share this with Fellow Democrats (and Republicans of a “decent” nature – if any at all can be found in Congress)!!!
OH!!! Almost forgot: The Keystone Pipeline must be built, of course, but NOT before it is re-routed properly to avoid ecologically sensitive areas – and NOT before we are assured it will be built with the best technology and safeguards to the environment. There is NO reason to rush in to do this in the manner proposed by the Republican GreedBots.

Thank you, and I look forward to your reply, which I will ALSO post on my blog like I will do shortly with THIS letter.

Scott David Kenan
Wilmington, NC




.

No comments: