Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NC Republican Senator Thom Goolsby Just Friended Me on Facebook!!!



>>> SO I JUST SENT HIM THIS MESSAGE:

Sir:

You should be aware of this. I have NO real evidence of your complicity in drug trafficking in Wilmington that Ben and Jon David CLEARLY control and USE.

Chief Evangelous really DOES smoke crack in a house owned by an aquaintance of mine.

I have reported TRUTH in my blog. I apologize if people confused me in the thick of battle with Ben David and Chief Evangelous and I said MANY unkind things about you. I have been to hell and back and was often misled.

Kenans really ARE generally REAL Republicans and I really DO get MUCH support from my rich distant relatives, especially Thos. S. Kenan III, whom I once "shared" a boyfriend with.

We really DO find the Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment WORSE than onerous. Is there any way you can help kill it???

I would be happy to meet with you in a RESPECTFUL way at your convenience -- and would NOT be insulted if you had body guards, given my dramatic behaviors, previously displayed.

All best wishes to you and Our Great State of North Carolina!!!

Scott David Kenan
cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX

>>> See this posting: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/smoking-gun-not-part-of-my-anatomy.html

.

No comments: