Sunday, March 18, 2012

Contacting Noted Journalist, Author, and Talking Head, MATT TAIBBI!!!


Now THAT's what I call a HOT MALE DOT COM (-m-U-nist???)!!! Taibbi is the author of several books, including one on the 2004 presidential campaign titled SPANKING THE DONKEY.


>>> EMAIL SENT VIA SEVERAL ROLLING STONE CONTACTS:

Dear Sirs, Madams, and/or transitional In-Betweeners:

Sorry, but search as I did, I was unable to find an email address to contact Matt Taibbi regarding this article: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/bank-of-america-too-crooked-to-fail-20120314?link=mostpopular1 , which ran in your March 29, 2012 edition of ROLLING STONE. Please forward my comments to him -- and pass them around the office, and even beyond to all the YANKEE DOODLES (dandy and not!) that might-could stand for a little cultural, historical, and FACTUAL ENRICHMENT (or at least entertainment), all of which I intend to send you as I pull it out of my REBEL ASS!!!

Now don't get me wrong.

"The Late Unpleasantness" -- as they like to call it in Charleston, SC (currently, I live in Wilmington, NC), has been technically over for nearly 150 years, but the unpleasantness of certain Yankee-fied writers can be beyond the pale, even today!!!

Just last week, I effectively put Jimmy Soni, the new Managing Editor at HuffPost, in his place (see halfway down this post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/morning-after-i-feel-great.html ) -- not because of the fact that I cannot find his birthplace, no matter how hard I google and bing (which means like President Barry Hussein, he may have NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that he was born in the United States -- and he's dark as a Mohammedan as well!!!) -- but because he made a link to the above-mentioned article at the VERY TOP of Huffpost with garish, hateful, site-width graphic.

>>> DISCLAIMER: I'm recently back to supporting President Obama, now that he's begun acting like a dang Democrat.

Them's fightin' behaviors and trust me, you do NOT want to take on a North Carolina KENAN -- just ask Dick Cheney!!! See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2010/02/dick-cheney-to-kiss-big-kenan-ass.html , or Newt Gingrich (see the evidence I gathered PERSONALLY in 1990): http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html , or even the latest Laughing Stock of the Media, Mr. Drug-Rush Limbaugh, who was (last) married at my cousin's hotel in Palm Beach: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-cant-help-thinking-back-to-rush.html and prize-homos (like me) Tommy and Elton laughed their ways to their banks!!!

Which brings us back to the subject at hand, the BiZzarRe treatment of my family's bank in the press, but I'll have to begin at the beginning -- well no, not with Pepin the first King of Italy (see now why the Kenans had so much fun buying the former Bank of Italy???), Charlemagne and the Carolingians, the entire Stuart line (see here for more, including a dirty little secret about ME: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html ), but later with how Kenans inherited not only Henry Flagler's Standard Oil fortune -- but his Florida development one too -- and went on to inherit Frank Hawkins' (the man who put the Phoenix in Atlanta) Coca-Cola, banking, transportation, steel, etc. fortunes -- to say nothing of what-all businesses Kenans grew all on their own.

Suffice it to say, that as a shirttail cousin of the moneyed ones, I was enraptured when I chance-met Pat Sinatra (Frank's favorite niece), near the river here some half year ago, and she sat me down in a dark alcove and spilled all KINDS of beans about her and my families' alliance -- and how the Sinatras (second largest owners of Bank of America after the Kenan Charitable Trusts), really DID put President Kennedy in power.

Of course I'd been soldiering on for quite some years to get the truth of my former employer, Mr. Tennessee Williams' MURDER out -- as well as make good on my promise to Jackie Onassis when we met at a party on January 11, 1981, at Jean Stein's apartment in YOUR OWN New York City (God, I love New York -- especially now!!!), and I promised her solemnly I would get her revenge eventually (for her first husband's death after she told some secrets about his, RFK's And MLK Jr.'s deaths at the hands of Our Government -- as well as their plans to soon murder Tennessee, now long accomplished).

I DO tend to ramble; let me get to addressing Mr. Tbilisi -- or whatever his name is. Taibbi, Matt:

>>> Matt:

What on earth possessed you to make YET AGAIN that untrue, VICIOUS, Republican-begun story about Bank of America's pondering a $5.00 check card fee as if that was something exceptional??? It was ALWAYS a well known fact that most of the OTHER big banks WERE ALREADY DOING SO, and BoA only announced they were only THINKING ABOUT DOING IT. What ARE you -- a Republican SHILL or something???

I noticed may errors of fact in your report, but that is secondary to your TONE, which is beyond SHRILL (and penis-obsessed), and CLEARLY meant to stir the uneducated-in-banking-and-recent-financial-history to light their torches and BURN DOWN MY FAMILY'S BANK. Who are you -- the Left Wing equivalent of RUSH LIMBAUGH???

As to the current credit-worthiness and stability of BoA, my own research shows it to be THE OPPOSITE of what you've reported -- got a little (former) Governor of Alaska in yer loafers???

All that said (and believe me, I could say more), I saw you for the first time on CNN today -- and IMMEDIATELY sought out shirtless pictures of ya. DAMN!!! no luck (Todd Palin was so EASY!!!). May I suggest you come see about me and I PROMISE that even though I'm 6' 11" (sic), I'll lay down and be your sex slave, IMMEDIATELY. After all, us Southerners DO have some amends to make in THAT department, still.

Or you could take a look at what I sent Kos the other day. Same copyright statement would apply to you and my friends at ROLLING STONE in general: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/03/contacting-kos-ben-davids-secretary-and.html .

All best to ALL -- and may we work together HEAL our Beloved Country as quickly as possible!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC
XXX-XXX-XXXX (cell)

* * *

>>> ADDED BONUS!!!

Just received/sent this email after posting the above:

Fear not, lest ye be a'feared!!!

First, I have NOT been near Ben David's office in months. I spoke with his secretary on the phone once, recently -- as reported.

Secondly, I am NOT going to return to his office. If I have additional contact (which I doubt) it will be via a VERY PLEASANT phone conversation -- and I would have a witness on my end. I'm just pressuring them in the blog. (And I DO expect something nice -- but surprising -- to come of it.)

I did order a several replacements of stolen treasured books and DVDs today (all used) that will not be easy to get in Mexico. About $75.00 worth with shipping.

GREAT phone conversations with siblings Mike and Jane today. All papers, ride, etc. in order for tomorrow's SSI meeting (11:00 AM).

Had a VERY real-seeming dream at nap today, in which I was in a mini-bus (now called a van, I guess) with Patrick Stansbury and another Pentagon Publishing person, who was at the wheel. We took a corner on a fly-over overpass WAY too fast and the vehicle first bunched up against the rail and then passed through it -- heading onto the highway several stories below.

I closed my eyes, relaxed, and prepared for my certain death, but the vehicle continued smoothly forward and gently downward. When I finally got the courage to open my eyes (it seemed we'd NEVER hit the pavement), I was delighted to see that we were already landed and confidently continuing -- Troy EMORY Daniel III (called "Ted"), smiling as he hit the gas.

I took this as a sign that BIG SWEETIE is "well pleased", and we are now guaren-damn-teed a successful journey as we enter THE AGE OF THE ARTIST.

How 'bout THEM apples???

Scott

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM, A Concerned Reader wrote:

Don't forget the main plan, which is to get you to PV, hopefully preceded by reduction of charges (and squelching of commitment report) in NC.

But did I read that you might return to Ben David's office even though his secretary recently heard you out? Please think things thru, avoid these intrusions which can provoke fresh restraining orders. Day after day, you blog your viewpoints for any who care to know them. Your live presence in an office might unleash your behavior in detrimental fashion. Any witnesses there will be disposed to favor the woman, the DA, the even keel (did he mean "heel"???) of Wilmington life. 


.

No comments: