Monday, March 5, 2012

Gulag THIS, (explicativos deleted)!!!



>>> EMAIL JUST SENT (official court douments attached at bottom):

You are so kind (and I did receive your two later emails as well and have read them)!!! But no further actions will be necessary. I WILL however call Ms. Harjo to give her your email address. She does NOT accept emails from me because she knows the District Attorney and others are able to read them -- and i write too much. LOL!!!

I will copy this to her two email addresses that I know so you have them. i will also copy a couple of locals I trust in positions of power, and my brother whom I believe I can trust although he's not sure WHAT to make of all of this. Frankly -- at least in my immediate family the problem is NOT gay/straight, but male/female -- the females being highly UN-EVOLVED (it is NOT a gender gap but a maturity gap). They just insist on CONTROLLING men that they are not attractive enough -- or so they think -- to properly (in a Godly way) attract, so they try to sic the Law after or Shrinks after them so they can control us (men). My father repeatedly has told me he loves me and is PROUD of what I'm doing -- BUT NOT IF MY MOTHER IS HOME. And from my conversation with Mike recently, I really don't believe he has a problem with me either, although he's somewhat confused about a lot of it.

I got and had scanned the original report which i am ALSO attaching. Please note that I am AMAZED that nearly ALL she reports, she reports honestly (although some things like that I talked to Newt instead of his office assistant, etc.), my IQ claim (the one she reports is the ON-Lithium one. I also told her it is was up to 12 points ABOVE genius and still climbing, last I checked). Proof of the effect of Lithium -- but I have enough IQ it hardly matters.

Note that despite my being 6' 11" and PROVEN (as I had told her, but she does NOT report) that I am strong enough AT THE AGE OF 60!!! to keep up with college students hauling giant parts of major trees when I worked for the tree service, she was NOT feeling enough "afraid" of me when I showed some justifiable annoyance -- I would say less than she reports, but it was STILL less than her tolerance -- for her to leave (she was closest to the door and a long table separated us), or call for assistance.

Her REASON for recommending I be committed and FORCIBLY medicated by inter-muscular (IM) injections is that MY CHARGE (NOT me) -- the Stalking charge must be the one she means -- is (could be, but NOT in the specific charge against me!!!) VIOLENT. HA!!!

So her reasoning is that a FALSE charge that is NOT falsely charged or correctly charged or ANYWAY MENTIONED IN THE INDICTMENT OR LATER DISCUSSIONS regarding ME SPECIFICALLY, is SOMETIMES a crime of violence. Despite the fact of NO SUCH allegations against ME, this POSSIBILITY of how what it COULD HAVE BEEN BUT IS NOT VIOLENT is her justification!!!

Now how is THAT for ABUSE OF POWER!!!

BUT DIG THIS!!!: Her GREATEST CRIME is one of OMISSION. We spent 75% of our time going over what I thought would be Jennifer Harjo's and my strategy in court to PROVE i did NOT commit the Stalking crime or the most recent Cyber-Stalking crime brought by PERSON JUDGE NOECKER UNCONSTITUTIONALLY GAG-ORDERED ME NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE HIS NAME IN MY BLOG -- WHICH IS A FORM OF JOURNALISM. Dr. Menke DEMANDED I give ALL details about them and when I finished, she COMPLETELY AGREED THAT IT APPEARED THAT BEN DAVID DID NOT HAVE A CASE AGAINST ME.

It was at THIS point that she first tried to claim she didn't think I could behave in court and when I explained I'd ALREADY been in court about a dozen times and no one had complained -- nor had there been any problems, she switched gears and claimed she didn't think I could communicate with Jennifer Harjo. I then pointed out that, other than my too-long emails and voicemails, Jen has NEVER had a problem communicating with me.

I believe that THIS is why it took her nearly three weeks (the last same-type eval came back that I was EMMINENTLY qualified to appear in court -- and i was TOLD THAT before I left the examiner's office) to figure out a clever way to declare me incompetent -- she knew i was too smart to bamboozle. HOWEVER, she screws herself with her FALSE logic re: i need to be committed and forced on medications because of what my alleged crime COULD have been -- VIOLENT -- but which even Ben David and his minions have NOT accused me of ever being.

That settles it right there.

I told a waitress at Nick's Diner (totally cool people and owner) that if she dared me, i would put in my blog that Dr. Menke SO SCREWED HERSELF that I would love to "lick her pussy" to show my appreciation -- even though it goes against my nature -- and I would do it HAPPILY!!! This report is EXACTLY what is going to make the locals and even the TOP NATIONAL REPUBLICANS FALL LIKE DOMINOES!!!

Well, that waitress DOUBLE-DOG DARED ME, so since she did TOO MUCH, I will only let people who get this email know THAT part, and keep it OFF the blog. LOL!!!

>>> ADDED AT 5:22 PM:

I just realized I forgot and not only posted that OBSCENE (but honest) comment of what I'd like to do to show Dr. Menke my sincere appreciation. Since I ALREADY emailed a copy of this blog to OVER 700 RECIPIENTS, I might as well leave it (with apologies to the Good Doctor who will, no doubt, be offended by the language -- but PLEASED by the idea!!!

I might as well leave it up -- all things considered.

Scott


NO BLIND COPIES OF THIS EMAIL.

Attached are the three pages, unchanged in any way.

I'll be blogging soon . . .

Also, another problem with my bank, Fort Sills National Bank. Last week they held $77.00 TWICE for THREE days, as "test pings" of my account. Today, the hotel tried ONLY ONCE and the $351.00 charge WENT THROUGH immediately (instead of twice-declined like last week -- and last week there was NO REASON to decline the charge twice as I half an hour later got MORE than TWICE the original DECLINED amount out of an ATM down the street after the declines!!!) then 1.5 days AFTER THE FACT, I was hit with the two $77 holds for THREE days which the bank could NOT release early.

Today, a $239.50 test ping went through AFTER (but soon after instead of 1.5 days later like last week). Why so much and so quickly this time is a COMPLETE mystery and the front desk thinks the BANK made it UP, actually. The manager has already sent the bank the fax of info to correct it, which the bank associate i spoke to said could be done before close of business TODAY (but is not yet complete).

I would also like to point out that the branch of the bank in the same Wal-Mart where the night manager had told me Wal-Mart Corp's secret plans to use "Obamacare" to DROP their insurance on employees so they could use the savings to CONTINUE to secretly buy up enough farmland in the US to control food prices and jack them through the ceiling, is the branch I NO LONGER USE because the manager was sending and receiving hand-signal commands to the manager-on-duty at Walmart and possibly cell phone calls as well -- she employed BOTH as I WITNESSED both being VERY ACTIVE while they pertendING to solve a problem I had and then after ten minutes told me it was IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE.

I then went directly to the branch in the strip-mall near Target and the tall thin young white manager SOLVED my problem in less than a minute!!! i should also point out to Law Enforcement -- those looking for evidence that FSNB is VERY MUCH involved in laundering drug money, probably for the military -- that the short white male at the desk in the "Target" branch who could be a younger Ralph Reed (think disgraced Republican from Georgia), has ALWAYS dealt with me RESENTFULLY, although the black women have been EXCELLENT in that branch.

Whew!!! not bad for a piece of writing, huh???

REMEMBER: I still have that $100.00 stashed in PayPal as well as this $238.00 will be credited back at least within three days. I can delay my haircut until then, and have $10.00 in cash (enough for cigs), PLENTY still in Food Stamps for food, and $1.40 still available in my checking, which, THANK GOD will cover the tip I left at Nick's Diner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (and a Wilmington cop parked when he saw me on the street and eyed me like he might be able to COMMIT ME for being discombobulated -- but I smiled at him and he got back in his car and drove off. LOL!!! !!! !!!

I'M THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD AND WILL BE RICH BEYOND MEASURE WHEN I FINALLY CAN SELL MY STORY(S).

And we're getting MUCH closer to that time . . .

All best to your FABULOUS self. i could NOT have done this without you!!!

>>> FRIEND and Mike Kenan ONLY: Please confirm by return email that you received FOUR (4) files and that you can open and read them. Thanks!!!

Scott

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM, A Friend wrote:

(Something he asked me to take off this blog.)


* * *

CLICK EACH IMAGE TO ENLARGE TO READABILITY: or download with a "right-click" and inlarge in your viewing software.


>>> ADDED AT 5:28 PM: Fort Sills National Bank in the last ten minutes REMOVED the $238.50 "ping" from my account, raising my available balance by that much money.

BUT

1. I HAD TO FIGHT LIKE HELL TO GET IT
2. The Hotel Management had to waste A LOT OF THEIR TIME TO HELP ME!!!
3. This in NO WAY changes my believe that FSNB is engaged in LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY -- PROBABLY FOR CERTAIN CORRUPT MEMBERS OF THE ARMED SERVICES -- AS WELL AS WELL-PLACED REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS!!!

Thanks,
Scott Kenan

The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams
The Avenging Angel of Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis
.

No comments: