Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HOW the SUPER 8 Hotel in Wilmington SCREWS People Ben David and the Narco-Traffickers Are MAD AT!!!


SUPER 8 hotel on Market Street near Covil in Wilmington, NC showing the number of cars they will have IF I AM NOT PROPERLY COMPENSATED BY THEM!!!


>>> UPDATE at 3:38 PM:


Several hours ago, I spoke with Windham Corporate (parent of SUPER 8) in Parsipanny, NJ, and while I was not actually able to speak with CEO Steve Holmes or President Goeff Ballotti, I did speak for about 20 - 25 minutes with a woman who was clearly concerned that she got everything from me in detail. I offered that I had posted most of my information of goings on at this, the Wilmington, NC hotel on Market Street, there and explained how to check the last few weeks and how to mine the blog for info as well, using google or other search engine (actually, the others are MUCH better, as google is deliberately prejudiced as documented several places in this blog).


We both agreed that the $302.00 hold on my checking account for using my VISA check card to charge $52.00 for one night, was not all THAT important since I had additional funds available to me. But it IS the principle of the thing and the IRREGULARITIES over many weeks with the holds have been clear evidence of mischief -- and probably illegalities.


She said she saw I had already contacted Customer Care and they had initiated an internal investigation of the HOLD problems on my behalf. And I assured her I had NOT contacted Customer Care, so SOMEONE PRETENDING TO BE ME -- PROBABLY ILLEGALLY AND TO UNDO HIS (my name is nearly always male, so unlikely a "her") CRIMES!!!

This lent additional credence to my claims of the hotel's probably being complicit in drug trafficking -- even warehousing illegal drugs in the attic -- cover-up of Evan Fish's MURDER at the hands of Ben David's corrupted minions, and a few other lesser crimes and misdemeanors.

I was able to give her a lot more specific information on all of this beyond what is listed below on this blog. You can't go telling EVERYTHING in a blog. I DO know how to keep SOME things secret. And of course bottom line was the image problem Windham/SUPER 8 would have. I truthfully disclosed that this blog now gets over 2,000 views per day -- and anyone on my email list knows to whom I email blog posts: A rather impressive list!!!

She said she didn't know if anyone could get back to me today, but she got my mailing, emailing, and phone contact information -- and promised she would put the alert on it in EMERGENCY mode. i imagine some people are already telling Windham's investigators how "crazy" I am -- but THAT won't change A SINGLE FACT.

Destroying the messenger NEVER changes the MESSAGE.

Period.

Scott

* * *

>>> ADDED AT 12:28 PM:

Thinking back, there are additional irregularities:

1. When I told the co-managers two months ago, about the fact that Evan Fish and I had stayed in room 322 for six nights before he was arrested, jailed, sprung, and then FORCED by corrupted cops, Sheriff's deputies, and Evan's former girlfriend Eleanor (Ellie) Schwaner XXX-XXX-XXXX (her old Maine cell that she still used here when I last called her two months ago), and that CORRUPTED Wilmington Police had tricked me into telling them where Evan had hidden his belongings in a bag at the back of this hotel property and had in fact then retrieved them, the co-managers did not even skip a beat!!!

They showed no remorse or concern that a guest of the hotel had been MURDERED (or committed suicide, which was the cover story given to press, family, and friends). They said Police HAD NOT contacted them first when they searched and found Evan's property -- which seems HIGHLY IRREGULAR to me -- if not, perhaps, illegal.

Besides the two managers not reacting properly to these things, the night clerk (the 30-ish, long blond-haired one whose appearance reminds me of a young Captain Kangaroo) ALSO never reacted empathetically or rationally -- IN FACT he often argued with me about things I had first-hand knowledge were FACT, and ALWAYS sticks up for Republicans and Ben David.

2. I am on the top (third) floor, which has usually been the case -- sometimes toward the back of the hotel, but now toward the front. NEARLY EVERY NIGHT that I have stayed here either on the top floor or toward the back on the second floor -- for long periods in the middle of the night -- I can hear people going up and down the back stairs (there's a door in back that's supposed to be locked after dark -- although it often is NOT locked).

Evan used to hear this too when he stayed here, and other residents of the hotel have also confirmed they've heard it as well. But it is NOT so loud that any of us have been unable to sleep because of it -- but it DOES include people walking around in the attic ALWAYS as well. Sometimes, people can be heard walking in the attic when it is NOT night -- although at THOSE times, there is not the traffic on the stairway in back.

>>> COULD IT BE THAT DRUGS ARE WAREHOUSED IN THE ATTIC HERE??? I don't know. I've never bothered to spy on any of it and while I've seen (mostly Mexicans -- or those appearing to be Mexican) people repeatedly ascending/descending those stairs sometimes, I have never noticed what it is that they carried.

I ALSO don't know if you can actually access the attic from back there.

But SOMETHING is FISHY -- and it is NOT the "Ghost of Evan Fish", as it was going on while he was very much alive -- and continues now. It is NOT an auditory hallucination either -- as that is ONE thing I have been repeatedly questioned on by psych personnel of various stripes -- AN NO ONE HAS EVER ACCUSED ME OF HALLUCINATIONS (visual or auditory).

3. The male manager called about 15 minutes ago as I write this and said that he checked with his company and they "ARE NOT HOLDING MY MONEY." He said additionally, that MY BANK is responsible for putting a $302.22 TEMP HOLD on my account SOLELY for a charge of $52.42 (which also hit the bank at about the same time).

This is a PATENTLY RIDICULOUS RESPONSE -- even though he offered to do the paperwork to remove the hold. I told him thanks for his efforts but I'd had it with HIM (and Ben David as well, although I did NOT mention THAT). I told him I will deal directly with SUPER 8 corporate and have no need of his services regarding the resolution of this issue from now on.

Really.

Scott

* * *

>>> EMAIL CONVERSATION WITH MY BACKER AND OTHERS:

The male manager tried to give me a song and dance how he and his wife never did that $303.22 test hold for a $52.42 actual charge -- which went through as well. I told him I knew THEY didn't do it, but the company's computer had and I wanted it fixed IMMEDIATELY  and I had wasted 4.5 hours on this already.

He kept repeating himself as if that fixed anything or somehow compensated me. I pointed out that it did NOT and his REFUSAL to be rational and call his company instead of making excuses meant that I need to have compensation from him, his franchise group, or SUPER 8 hotels corporate -- and I expect several thousand dollars.

I told him I would speak with NO ONE less than the CEO of any of those companies from now on and want an answer within 30 minutes.

I'll let you know when I know something. HA!!!

Scott

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:

Well, it turned out that the she-manager part of the husband and wife team that manages this hotel had NOT bothered to take my OLD card out of the system before attempting to charge the NEW one AS THEIR LONG-STANDING PROCEDURES STATE MUST BE DONE to keep from happening what DID happen, so I PRETENDED it was an honest mistake, but the wife looked so guilty and got so uncharacteristically quiet that I'm CERTAIN it was ENTIRELY DELIBERATE on her part.

FSNB

NOW -- JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO -- I looked to see if the charge place this morning for tonight only had hit BoA. It has, BUT there is ALSO A TEST HOLD OF $303.22 from SUPER 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See attached!!!!! (pasted into blog-- click to enlarge):



I am going to blog this to let FSNB off the hook -- the problems have at least PRIMARILY been with this Hotel -- the manager and the company's computer system BOTH.

I DID nutshell the FSNB person I spoke with about my entire story and she GOT IT and had an understanding sense of humor. I also recommended they drug-test all their customer service employees because either they WERE corrupt and are straightening themselves out, or their staff is too high or stupid to deal with simple logic -- EXCEPT FOR THE WOMAN I SPOKE WITH TODAY.

Net result??? I have WASTED 4.5 hours on THEIR error TODAY ALONE (to say nothing of on past days), and will have to waste more time re-closing the FSNB account later.

Now, I will confront the MALE manager with the new test hold and see what compensation I might get from their company. I might have to call their CEO personally -- or get the info out OR BOTH!!!

TOMORROW I MUST CHANGE HOTELS NO MATTER WHAT -- don't you agree???

Scott

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Scott Kenan  wrote:

Joseph,

I meant to tell you yesterday that the hotel said they heard from corporate they are NO LONGER allowed to give weekly rates, but must do daily rates (which they can continue to give a discount to me on. I can pay all weekdays at $52.42/day including taxes now, but CANNOT pay weekends until they know late Thursday what weekend rate will be which depends on DEMAND. I DO know they were turning people away last weekend because they were full, and they expect rates will be as high as $89.00/night this weekend to me.

So yesterday, at about 9:00 AM (before going to meeting), I charged ONE NIGHT only on the BoA debit card since I have enough funds there and they will not play games with these BS holds. BUT the unthinkable has happened.

FIRST, I DID go to FSNB on the way to the meeting and CLOSED THAT ACCOUNT. I was surprised that I did NOT need to sign papers to close it, which I confirmed with the teller. The pay-off seemed less than I expected, but I didn't think too much of it. They gave me cash and I used $50.00 (minimum that was required) to open the "intermediary account" as we've discussed, and deposited all the rest (less some pocket money) in BoA -- immediately credited.

This morning, I STILL do not see the charge on BoA for the hotel, so I called them and they said they've received nothing. Not expecting to be able to online access the FSNB account since I'd closed it yesterday, I tried anyway and got RIGHT IN!!! It shows ZERO balance available, but has TWO HOLDS for the EXACT AMOUNT I charged yesterday on the BoA debit card -- WHICH I WATCHED THEM SWIPE!!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

So now I think this hotel IS really messing with me -- and has been all along. I checked since they DO imprint the card on paper and my receipt shows I REALLY USED BoA's DEBIT CARD -- SO THIS WAS NOT MY MISTAKE.

The managers here will be here in a few minutes and I will speak with them and try to get some compensation of tonight free -- rather than charge another. It is too late today to check out in time, but I want to move to a different hotel ASAP, regardless.

So FSNB is apparently NOT the culprit DESPITE the ridiculous interaction with their customer service people I documented on the blog a few days ago -- OR THE TWO ARE WORKING TOGETHER.

I tend to think it was the HOME OFFICE of this hotel -- NOT the managers here, so I will be gentle.

I'll report back as soon as I know something.

Scott

.

No comments: