Friday, March 23, 2012

A Lot Going On!!!


I continue to successfully navigate the Political Iceberg of Narco-Trafficking in Wilmington, NC -- and BEYOND!!!

>>> I'M BAAAA . . . AACK!!!

There has been a lot going on and I have little time to blog now either, so I'll be SHOCKINGLY brief -- unless, of course, I'm not.

1. I moved from the SUPER 8 hotel to another one two days ago. I have been waiting to hear back from my complaint to their corporate parent, Windham Hotels, regarding the improper and probably illegal multiple holds totalling FAR HIGHER than the actual charges the holds were meant for. Although the Windham representative seemed quite concerned and promised someone would research things and get back to me, NO ONE HAS SO FAR.

The most egregious holds were placed by Wilmington, NC's SUPER 8 Hotel on my Bank of America account this past Tuesday: one for $303.22 and a SECOND one for $42.52 (which is the actual ONE CHARGE I made at that hotel that day.

This is part of a pattern continuing for three weeks that I discovered when the HOLD was so outrageously high -- meant to tie up my available cash. The Hotel managers through that time ALWAYS insisted it had been the BANK that was at fault, but when I switched to using the BoA check card instead of the one for FSNB, the same problem continued -- in fact the holds ROSE to $303.22 PLUS a second one of $52.42 for a SINGLE charge of $52.42.

This makes no logical sense -- unless the management (which I have PROVEN was placing the excessive holds) is in collusion with District Attorney Ben David and others to harass me because I know too much about his narco-trafficking here.

2. I posted comments regarding this banking irregularity on both NC State Senator Goolsby's and NC NC Senator Kay Hagan's Facebook pages -- they remain there today, but no one contacted me. At the time, searching in Facebook's search box and googling for "Sen. Richard Barr facebook", I could find NO Facebook page for our Republican US Senator. Today, however, I easily found it. I cannot PROVE this was manipulation of my search results by what I call "Republican Party/Fox News hackers", but it's a MIGHT suspicious!!!

3. Today, I discovered that an entity named "Dale Albritton" wrote demeaning, false statements in the comments under my posting on Sen. Hagan's page. I added a comment and I am SERIOUS about it -- HOWEVER, if you go to Dale's Facebook page, it appears he is a false identity with a history of 'flaming" people for undisclosed reasons. Here is a screen capture of that latest action -- click it to enlarge:


4. Although Matt who took my call in Senator Hagan's Washington office to alert her to people committing crimes on her Facebook Page, listened to several things that should be of interest to ANYONE caring about the corruption of Politics in the United State -- enough to at least cursorily investigate a claim or two independently -- listened respectfully for about fifteen minutes, and then said he would "pass on the information to an appropriate person."

This sounded completely ROBOTIC, and he then asked me for my name (which I had ALREADY spelled out for him at the beginning of the call so he knew to whom he was speaking), and my zip code -- which I gave. I then asked him how someone would call me from that if they wanted to follow up and he hemmed and hawed. I told him that while he had been respectful, I had to assume he either sent NOTHING on to the Senator's working staff -- or he had judged me a "kook" which I perfectly understood, because even I don't want to believe what I've discovered, and if I were naive -- or even fairly knowledgeable about politics and North Carolina -- I would DEFINITELY think these claims I make had to be delusional.

I really DO understand that, but the FACTS remain, and whether I or someone else reveals them and are FIRST listened to doesn't really matter. My persistent SPREADING TRUTH will at least prepare the way for someone later THEY CANNOT ESCAPE taking seriously and then ACT!!!

I just wish I didn't have to deal with all these false charges, false Nut-House commitments, false findings that I am incapable of handling Court proceedings (especially when I regularly appear in court and NEVER have a problem there -- at least 12 times so far in the last year, and as recently as less than two weeks ago).

5. My Public Defender Jennifer Harjo has NOT YET returned my call that I need to speak to her very briefly about a new development. I've been waiting FOUR days now. Maybe she wants to collect FALSE EVIDENCE that i can't talk to her -- furthering Dr. Menke's lies in her report.

I DO understand that it is GOOD STRATEGY to keep things in limbo for a long time, as the likelihood of their being dropped quietly increases with time. I also understand that the Assistant D.A. in charge of prosecuting me in Superior Court said he has NO IDEA what to do with my cases. When Dr. Menke evaluated me for trail-mental-capability, she INSISTED on knowing all the details of my and Ms. Harjo's defense strategy (which technically we don't have and have not discussed -- except that it is to TELL THE TRUTH)

I DID tell Dr. Menke the strategy I imagined and she agreed that the D.A. "has no provable case" against me. It was IMMEDIATELY after that that she declared I was NOT capable of a trial, first claiming I could not behave in court -- without any reason since I had been fine in her office except for getting her into a snit and claiming I had "threatened (her)" when I told her if she finds me incompetent and I'm not, I'd take the situation to her credentials review board. THIS is not a threat in any way, it was only a fair warning, and if she acted PROFESSIONALLY and PROPERLY, she would have NOTHING to worry about.

After I told her all the times I'd already been in court with no problem, she DROPPED that, and said she didn't think I could communicate with my attorney "properly" and I replied that i had been doing THAT successfully for well over half a year.

In the end, it took her TWO AND A HALF WEEKS to trump up a different reason -- partly relating to how I emailed her copies of blog posts about her. I DO NOT talk about people behind their backs, but SHE thinks this kind of FAIR DISCLOSURE is a sign of mental illness. The SAME evaluation for court preformed by someone else in an independent agency found me quite same and let me know immediately after finishing the interview -- but HE was independent.

DR. MENKE'S office is in District Attorney JON David's offices where the Brunswick County Judges and Court are as well. You can reach her by calling Jon David -- or one of the Judge's -- listed phone numbers. She is doing business as "Brunswick County Mental Health Court" -- which SOUNDS like an actual court and part of government -- especially since her office is in that building -- but in every directory I found online, that listing is an "unclassified private business" -- NO MENTION OF GOVERNMENT. So I ask Dr. Menke:

WHERE IS YOUR COURT ROOM AND WHO, EXACTLY, IS THE JUDGE???

I think this whole thing is confusing enough to me. I ask the citizens of Greater Wilmington and North Carolina: How on EARTH would a person with an ACTUAL mental illness be able to understand what this is???

6. I ran into Danny Sinatra and his wife, the actress Phoebe Dollar, a couple of days ago at what we call "The Family Bank" (the Sinatra Family owns the second larges block of Bank of America stock, after the Kenan Charitable Trusts). Danny and I got past our previous misunderstanding, and I was delighted to hear she had just finished a starring role in a full-length feature film. unfortunately, I forget the name of it, so any of you who are fans of Wilmington's Top Cult Actress will have to hear about it from someone else.

I told Danny I ESPECIALLY appreciated all the DEEP BACKGROUND political information his Mom had given to me when I chance-met her near the river about half a year ago. She had insisted on sitting me down for 2.5 - 3 hours and telling me TONS of things after I introduced myself and included my last name -- an d after she had questioned me enough to feel comfortable disclosing certain things.

It was HER trust and imparted info that REALLY helped me make some of my political points, and the ONLY part I will publish on this blog (which is not new to many readers) is that she DID admit that the Sinatra Family actually DID effectively put John F. Kennedy in office. Joe Kennedy, knowing the Irish Mafia was not as strong as the Italian Mafia, so approached the Sinatras and they agreed to help.

Of course TODAY, it is the Drug Mafia that has FAR out-powered the traditional Family mafias -- and why I CONTINUE to have difficulties as I move forward, knowing FAR too much about Ben and Jon David's Heroin and Cocaine in S.E. North Carolina -- and that of national Republicans as well.

Still, I have NOT YET been assassinated, successfully committed to a Nut House for FORCED needling with psychoactive chemical (what I call a CHEMICAL LOBOTOMY) -- or harmed in any REAL way -- if you over-look having had ALL my wealth stolen or tricked out of me by Drug Thugs in Mexico -- which I DO NOT blame on the Davids.

Until the next time . . .

Scott

“The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.”
― David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest

.
.

No comments: