Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Morning After (I feel GREAT!!!)



>>> EMAIL SENT TO A FRIEND:

WOW!!! All the evidence this morning is that I REALLY kicked some Republican/FoxNews/Narco-Traffickers ASS last night -- without having ANY idea how much damage I was causing!!!

All my discombobulation from from getting that call from FSNB. They actually called ME, just about an hour after I spoke with Ben David's secretary, and claimed their Fraud Department had noticed that this hotel was apparently playing games with my debit card because there were three charges from them.

Well, I had checked a few hours after the Hotel ran my card only ONCE in front of me on Monday 3/12, and THAT correct charge went through FULLY and was NOT on the upper "Memo Debit" section of charges "pending" -- and there was also a LATER "test ping" charge of about $108.00 or $128.00, which I didn't worry about since it would fall off in 72 hours and I had a lot more in the account -- and I was happy that it was LESS THAN HALF the approx $328.00 (also LATER than the real charge) test ping/72 hour hold from LAST WEEK for the same identical charge.

So when that at-first-seemingly-totally-rational man called and began claiming the hotel has been trying to screw me, I told him that I was certain it wasn't the hotel, but because of the previous irregularities, his bank was DEFINITELY on the suspect list -- as was the Republican Party/Fox News hacking group who have PROVEN themselves to be masters of deceit. He doubled-down on me insisting they had PROOF it was the hotel and that if the manager sent TWO hold releases we could clear it up right away. He tried to call but could not reach the married team of managers because he and his wife were off -- while I waited on hold for FIFTEEN MINUTES for him to report exactly THAT (he was actually strategizing with the other criminals at FSNB, I'm sure now).


Screen capture 3/14/12 at 11:18 PM EDT (click on images to enlarge)


Screen capture 3/15/12 at 6:57 AM with holds REMOVED!!!

So then I told him that I KNEW the charge went through Monday and the smaller hold gone on that day (later) too, got online myself to look at it all online and saw that NOW (then) the REAL charge showed on a LATER day and was pending instead of fully complete, the earlier test ping hold had disappeared BEFORE 72 hours and the two newer, larger holds were there. NO WAY COULD THE HOTEL HAVE DONE THAT!!!

So it was the bank or the hackers. I asked for the times of those holds since I saw only dates, and after a song and dance about them being on "Central Standard Time" since it wouldn't be MY time -- during which he kept saying Standard even after I asked if they keep their computer Standard instead of Daylight like we changed to BEFORE ALL of this -- and then he launched into a GEOGRAPHY LESSON about how the country was divided up into regions called times zones and I yelled at him that i didn't need THAT -- and hoped HE had at least a grade school education and didn't either.

At that point he said I was confusing him and he needed a minute to think -- which he took.

Bottom line, I told him I would have the hotel call to straighten it all out this morning -- NOT because I needed the money, but because of the PRINCIPLE  of the thing and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. After getting off the phone I decided I'd just wait out the time for the holds to expire for TWO reasons:

1. The manager here shouldn't have to do the work for FSNB's harassment of me.
2. I was afraid the hotel in sending such things IMPLICITLY generated documents that could be used to prove that THEY, innocent people, were actually guilty.

This morning, ALL pending matters have disappeared -- including the TWO HOLDS entirely gone. The REAL charges show as fully debited, but the "available funds" still reflects the holds -- and that will change at 8:00 AM CDT (9:00 AM here) when their computer is updated to reflect the change of banking day -- as is their standard practice.

I have NOT mentioned to you or on blog before that the branch I use near Target keeps its doors LOCKED all the time and they eyeball you before opening the locked door and do not allow packs, caps, etc. inside -- unlike ANY other bank I've ever seen, and in contrast to their completely open branches in the two Wal-Marts. I believe that is because they accept HUGE sums of Narco-Trafficking cash at that branch, although I've never witnessed it.

Also of note is that Jerry Hughes, also known  in my blog as the Nekkid Skateboarding nut whom I've known since soon after I moved here stayed with me CONSTANTLY in my sight Monday and Tuesday nights because he told me he wanted to have sex with me -- which we had. He proved to be a lying alcoholic -- but I cut him off before he drank enough to get out of hand. Yesterday at the EXACT same time FSNB was screwing me, Jerry was stealing $20.00 from me which was NO BIG DEAL, and he welched on several commitments made at various times yesterday afternoon. I later texted him that I will find a LEGAL way to put him in jail. He was in cahoots with Ben David et al.

I'm posting this on my blog next, so here is a little additional detail for Law Enforcement: He lives on a smallish sailboat in the marina in front of the PPD building. I haven't been there, but he claims it's the only boat there that flies the skull and crossbones flag. He sleeps in (especially after stealing that money to buy whatever alcohol or drugs) and should be picked up immediately if Law Enforcement has cause to do so.

Additionally, late last night HuffPost launched a HUGE VERY top story, full-page-width, garish graphics ATTACK on Bank of America around 11:00 PM last night. The link went directly to an article in ROLLING STONE without having a summary first on HuffPost. i ws SHOCKED -- but I believe because I emailed copies of my blog last night to scoop and info@huffingtonpost.com, they KNEW they had better get their lies off PRONTO or I'd take HuffPost and AOL down -- and THEY DID!!! No sign of a link to that article can be found by me on HuffPost as of 6:15 when I got up.

I believe Jimmy Soni, Managing editor of HuffPost to whom I've sent MANY messages refuting their stories full of lies about BoA -- and only got DISALLOWED to comment on HuffPost -- with no reason given nor length of suspension given -- should be FIRED from the Board at Kenan Institute of Ethics -- NOT because of a simple misguided reporting problem, but because I believe I have PROVED BEYOND A DOUBT that he and HuffPost -- with AOL their parent -- are the MOST screaming attackers of BoA and he is DELIBERATELY trying to KILL the Kenan Institute and Education, Democracy, etc. which are fed partly by BoA profits.

Additional proof: Mitch Bossana (actually a false identity) who sent me both the lists of Concerned Republicans and contributors to Mayor Bill Saffo's campaign, has been REPEATEDLY stopped from sending email from his AOL address without reason. Also, he is NOT ALLOWED for more than the first time to Friend anyone on FACEBOOK -- which also recently happened to me.

I will be going into town to return the DVD of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA which I forget to do yesterday -- and stop in to visit my many friends at Bank of America too, I reckon.

HA!!!

Talk to you soon -- and THANKS AGAIN for being my perfect friend!!!

Scott


TOP comment on ROLLING STONE's BoA "expose'" when I accessed it through Huff Post's SCREAMING TOP STORY last night -- PROVING that Managing Editor Jimmy Soni is trying to KILL the Kenan Family and Kenan Institute of Ethics at Duke -- WHERE HE SITS ON THE BOARD!!!


ROLLING STONE's image they put on their article about BoA. Does ANYONE NEED MORE PROOF THAN THIS???


>>> LOOK!!! HuffPost is PIVOTTING and ALLIGNING ENTIRELY WITH THE REPUBICANS AND NARCO-TRAFFICKERS!!!

They are NOW LYING about PRESIDENT OBAMA and trying to take out ANOTHER Kenan Family Charitable Trusts controlled major company, EXXON/MOBIL:

Captured 3/15/12 at 11:20 AM, EDT:



>>> SHOCKING!!! THIS JUST IN!!! 11:09 AM, EDT:


Those BOGUS "test ping holds" ARE NOW BACK!!!:



Scott D. Kenan
The Avenging Angel of Jackie Kennedy Onassis!!!

.

No comments: