Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PREDICTION: Bank of America Will Do What The Press, Politicians, And The Law STUBBORNLY REFUSE To Do -- DESPITE KNOWING I WRITE THE TRUTH!!!



>>> SOME OF MY AGENDA TODAY:


1. I meet with lawyer Jennifer tomorrow afternoon. She was already WELL aware of the "spying" properties of her iPhone (ALL cell phones can be tapped to listen to conversations -- even when powered off. You have to remover the battery to stop this, as well as cell phone triangulation. look it up in articles in both TIME and NEWSWEEK articles from a couple of years ago), and that is why she doesn't like to talk on phone or get my detailed voicemails. Also all emails to the Pubic Defender's Office are available for the District Attorney to read.

2, After court, yesterday, the first thing I did was go to the local main branch of Kenan family controlled Bank of America and re-opened my checking account with them. WHATEVER happens next, I simply MUST have a large REAL bank. I have had several DEEP political discussions with the manager and others there since arriving in town, and although it took $91.00 (to pay off an old overdraft and penalties) plus a deposit to do this, I felt it was time to act. And EVERY OTHER bank of any size REFUSES to open an account with me because of LIES SunTrust Bank filed with some kind of inter-bank DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE list. (SunTrust had colluded with AMEX two years ago to illegally screw me my artificially inflating overdraft fees on a $1.50 -- or close to that -- overdraft to over $600.00, although they scaled that back somewhat before filing me on that list).

>>> FUN FACT!!!:

While waiting for BoA's manager to be able to sit down with me for a couple of hours, The FRONT OFFICE GUY from Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby's Law Office on Chestnut Street -- two doors down from BoA's local tower, walked into the Bank looking tired, haggard -- and in a VERY BAD MOOD (this was AFTER I filed the report of seeing TEA-PARTY THOM in the front window of the recently re-furbished Port City Java). Long-time Gentle Readers will recall how he had set off my "gaydar" SEVERELY when I first met him months ago




All this (so far) BEFORE he noticed I was sitting there. When he completed his business and was walking past me again, I called out to him, "Thank you for using my family's bank!!!" And then, "DO give Senator Goolsby my kindest regards!!!"


He continued on without acknowledging my loud greeting, which was witnessed by quite a few customers and the Assistant Bank Manager (whom I had also filled in on my work, previously).


>>> I STILL plan to sue both AMERICAN EXPRESS and SUNTRUST banks eventually(as well as WELLS FARGO, for different reasons).

3. I still have to work out a plan to reasonably pay over time the VISA credit card balance I owe (about $3,000 - $4,000 in overdue payments plus remaining balance), so they do NOT grab money from my checking, which the law allows them to do. I am confident this will be arranged today, but might need to pay a few hundred immediately in a show of good intent.

4. Also, as they do not have full understanding how both Conservative and Liberal Press BOTH lie about them so often, I intend to contact their legal department (or top executives) to give them my info, which the manager here has encouraged me to do.

5. Several people who were entirely strangers to me have told me that EVERYONE in town knows about the truth of what I've reported re: local corruption, which has been a great BOON to my spirits. And THIS despite a COMPLETE BLACKOUT of this info in the press -- whom I copy on EVERYTHING.

Shows the power of STRONG HONEST REPORTING via electronic media, sent out to key people!!!

6. I have gotten info back from Mexican Nationals that is very helpful in my tracking down Mr. Mexican Embassy Security, fired 2004. I have also done deep research on the chain of our Ambassadors to Mexico, and am prepared to contact the current one DIRECTLY, now.

That's the most important part -- I probably have more on my plate as well.

Cyber-General Scott D. Kenan reporting.

"The Demon Spawn of Tennessee Williams"
"The Avenging Angel of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis"

.

No comments: