Monday, March 5, 2012

Reality BITES BEN DAVID'S BUTT (deeper)!!!


"When 21-year-old college student, Chris Armstrong was elected by University of Michigan students to be the first openly gay student body president, Shirvell, who is a U of M alumni, launched an anonymous attack blog targeting Armstrong. Shirvell’s nasty little blog went to work via name-calling, wild accusations, and presented quite the picture of a morally repugnant man to the uninformed or the bigots who viewed the site. The screenshot below is from CNN, and depicts the front page of Sherivell’s blog featuring an image of Armstrong with the word “resign” over his face, and a gay flag with a swastika on it." -- from: http://www.politicalruminations.com/2010/10/michigan-attorney-general-mike-cox-needs-to-do-his-job-and-fire-christian-cyberstalker-andrew-shirvell.html .

>>> THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW I HAVE BEEN CYBERSTALKED (and Ben David and Wilmington Police REFUSED to assist me).

I brought this to the attention of District Attorney Ben David's office WHEN IT HAPPENED. At that time (early 2011, soon after I had moved to Wilmington), vans with the logo of THE GOOD SHEPHERD often sat idling in front of my house and since the card showing the code to my WiFi had been stolen from my desk because my landlord Frank Jernigan had REFUSED to re-key the front door after the previous tenant moved out and I moved in -- and I had not gotten to it soon enough, I was certain they were hacking my computer (someone was).

In fact, three friends who stayed at THE GOOD SHEPHERD told me that an 8.5 x 11" color poster with my face taken from my online presence had been POSTED FOR ALL TO SEE AT THAT SHELTER with the words "WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE -- THE IRRELEVANT SCOTT DAVID KENAN" (note the match to the words in the image I will soon paste in below)!!!

Yes, I tried to get help from both Ben David's office and Wilmington Police AND WAS LAUGHED AT. And I DOUBT (but would not bet on it as maybe they DO keep everything) the tapes of the calls still exist with EITHER agency.

Really. But that's not all . . .

1. Tim, the night manager at THE GOOD SHEPHERD banned me for life for no apparent reason just before this -- even the cops he called to be sure they knew this could make no sense of it -- Tim refused to explain it to them too.

2. At that time, David Escalante, a Guatemalan whose out-back country family had been tricked out of their THREE YEARS OF ACCUMULATED SAVINGS so that David could come here legally and get papers, was DUMPED off the bus in Wilmington WITHOUT the promised papers or anything at all. He knew no English at that time.

I took David in with the deal of free rent until he got paid at his job, after meeting him at the Drop-In Center for homeless near 17th and Market (now closed because Cindy Beatty and others were selling drugs to the homeless there and the well-intentioned manager was too slow to know what was going on or how to deal with it).

But David, who worked for a guy associated with THE GOOD SHEPHERD did not get paid. He tried eventually to demand payment and was then taken into a field with two other Guatemalan friends of his and his friends were shot in the face point blank and David was told that would happen to him if he ever again asked to be paid.

Soon thereafter, his girlfriend was to arrive by plane from somewhere, but she did NOT arrive, which confused us both. This same girlfriend (I later realized she was calling from a foreign country -- which David did not know -- because although my phone showed a US number, her texts always cost me double -- like foreign ones do. David had never actually met her, but had only had electronic contact with her) called me right after David's shooting-scare and claimed the people who had scared David were waiting right in front of my house to shoot it up too if I ever mentioned anything about it.

I peeked out the dark front room window (it was after dark) and a Good Shepherd van idled in front of my house.

3. In DISCOVERY CLASS at First Presbyterian (shortly before I confronted Pastor Thompson for "hiding" Ben David's crimes behind the church), I mentioned to class that Good Shepherd was a front for DRUG MAFIA and i had been encouraging Ernie Thompson to have his own investigation and STOP supporting them with money.

One member of class, a man whose name I am forgetting at the moment but could come up with -- a retired doctor, I believe, with crippling Osteo-arthritis in his hands, BLANCHED. Turned out he had FOUNDED Good Shepherd, so I opined that it had probably become corrupted LATER, after he resigned. Still, he did NOT show up for class the next week, and then after that showed up as chipper as usual (probably having been re-assured that i would soon be "eliminated").

4. These things are NOTHING NEW IN MY BLOG. I blogged about them at the time and they should still be in there kn FAR GREATER DETAIL and more accurately than my memory now (although I now see some things that I did not at that time), in the early months of 2011. But NO ONE believed me then. Star News kept demanding I stop emailing their "Breaking News" email address.

I still have in my possession David Escalante's official US vaccination records as well as his cell phone that contains his ADDRESS BOOK showing his "girlfriend's" and other phone numbers. He fled to hide in Charlotte so quickly he forgot both.

5. Almost immediately after David fled, I "miraculously" ran into Cindy Beatty (for the first time) and her then boyfriend, the one who was the first or second person I met in Wilmington -- when he initially mysteriously approached me semi-sexually as if he HAD A REASON TO DO SO. (Same person who filed the most recent Cyberstalking charge against me and Judge Noecker GAG ORDERED ME NEVER TO MENTION IN THIS BLOG during his hearing on the same person's FALSE RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME THAT NOECKER ALLOWED (but I forced him to reduce the terms of -- as reported many times).

This time, they made up some big story about being tossed out of their house, so I took pity on then and invited them to move in with me at temporarily reduced rent which they promised to pay when they got moneys coming to them in two weeks (it never came and I threw them out 5 - 6 weeks later).

Of course it turned out -- and they both ADMITTED IT -- that they were gathering false evidence against me for Ben David and a Wilmington Police Detective, later identified as Larry Egerton (and one other one too, I think).

6. My mother's/Ben David's/Top Repubicans'/Fox Newsers' people have hounded me cleverly all over the US and Mexico -- and even invited me down when I went to Venezuela ten years ago. Hell, even Sean Blackwell (legally McAlister from Canada, but living/working many years in the US before moving to Sao Paulo, Brazil with his wife, Ligia Splendora, a psychologist of sorts) who is www.bipolarorwakingup.com -- I bought and gave him that domain -- and Ligia stayed up late all nights probably smoking crack, and they could NOT get out of bed before 10:00 AM AT ALL!!! (which is why he sided with Christal Presley, my nemesis, when she contacted him and he IMMEDIATELY SNUBBED ME!!!).

I might mention that Ligia always called him her "gay husband" and he has ALL symptoms of actually being gay, but the strangest thing is that even though he's about 6' 3", when on the beach in his skin-hugging bikini, he had NO BULGE WHATSOEVER in his crotch. I suspect he has an infantile penis and that is the ROOT of his hang-ups.

* * *

>>> NOW HERE IS A SCREEN CAPTURE OF THAT BLOG THAT NO LONGER EXISTS AND NO ONE IN LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT GAVE A DAMN ABOUT. PROOF THAT I WAS CYBERSTALKED!!! (And I will still prove I have NEVER Cyberstalked or Stalked.)

Even THIS has been published in this blog once or twice before (but in a different format):


* * *
>>> CUB REPORTER EXTRAORDINAIRE MITCH BOSSANNA just sent this. Were he willing to have sex with me, I would drop the "CUB" designation -- but he won't!!!

Location: http://www.cga.ct.gov/2009/rpt/2009-R-0121.htm .


COMPUTER CRIME; CRIMINAL LAW;

OLR Research Report


February 26, 2009
2009-R-0121
CHARGES AND CONVICTIONS UNDER CYBERSTALKING LAWS
By: Laura Cummings, Legislative Fellow


You asked for data on enforcement of cyberstalking laws in various states, including: (1) the number of persons charged and convicted under the law, (2) the average sentence, and (3) any problems encountered.


SUMMARY


According to the U.S. Department of Justice, cyberstalking generally refers to use of the Internet or other electronic communication devices to harass, threaten, or intimidate another person. Forty-six states, including Connecticut, have adopted stalking or harassment laws that explicitly incorporate electronic forms of communication, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL). Six of these states have adopted distinct statutes specifically targeting cyberstalking: Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Washington. 


Of these six states, we were able to get statistical data only from North Carolina, which reported that since the law took effect in 2000, 1,228 people have been charged and 172 convicted under its law. No sentencing information is available. Mississippi does not collect cyberstalking data, but did provide information on problems with the law. 


According to the attorney general, his office will often not charge offenders under the cyberstalking statute because of the number and difficulty of the elements that must be proven (see Miss. Code Ann. § 97-45-15 attached). For example, the attorney general counted seven separate elements that must be proven for conviction under section (1)(c) of the statute. He said the need to show knowledge and intent were the most difficult aspects of the law. 


Illinois does not maintain information on cyberstalking arrests and convictions separately from other stalking and harassment laws, and Louisiana does not maintain cyberstalking data. We could not get any information from Rhode Island and Washington because they charge a fee for collecting and producing data.

 
NORTH CAROLINA


North Carolina's cyberstalking law took effect on December 1, 2000 (N.C. Gen. Stat. § 14-196.3). It makes it illegal to electronically communicate language threatening to damage property or injure another person, or the person's relative or dependent, with the intent of abusing, harassing, embarrassing, or extorting money or things of value. 


It is also illegal to (1) electronically communicate any knowingly false statement regarding the death, injury, or illness of the person, or any member of the person's family, with the intent to abuse, harass, or embarrass or (2) allow an electronic device under the person's control to be used for any prohibited act under the cyberstalking law.  


A violation is a Class 2 misdemeanor, which carries a prison term of up to 60 days, depending on the offender's prior record as follows:

1. no prior conviction: one to 30 days imprisonment,
2. one to four prior convictions: one to 45 days imprisonment, and
3. five or more prior convictions: one to 60 days imprisonment.

The sentencing may also include a fine of up to $1,000 (N.C. Gen. Stat. § 15A-1340.23). 

Table 1 shows the number of people charged and convicted under the law, beginning in 2001.


Table 1: Cyberstalking Charges and Convictions in North Carolina

YearNumber of Persons ChargedNumber of Persons Convicted
2001284
20026110
20034413
20044811
20059416
200615530
200724736
200840041
Total1,077161
*Source: North Carolina Research and Planning Office


Only 14.9% of offenders charged under the cyberstalking law were convicted. This is because offenders often plead to lesser offenses, or charges are dropped, according to the North Carolina Research and Planning Office.

LC:ak

.

No comments: