Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The SMOKING GUN (not part of my anatomy)!!!


>>> FIRST THE PROOF:



>>> To access in real time go to http://www.ojs.dekalbga.org/pls/portal30/url/page/ojs_login_page .

1. Sign in using any choice.
2. Fill in my name and start date of 1/1/1990, end date today.
3. Hit search (but be sure you have selected everything correctly first).

>>>WHAT TO LOOK FOR:

1. Christal Presley (my Nemesis), Nan Nash (sits on City Coucil in Stone Mountain and is connected to Colombian Drug Lords), and Patrick Stansbury (former employer) all filed for Restraining Orders against me. Only Christal's was ALLOWED (I was unable to get to the court hearing so it was automatic).

2. Later, she falsely claimed I had violated it, but since she admitted to the Judge that I had AT THAT TIME ALREADY FLED TO MEXICO (after an Agent of Wal-Mart Corporation, Amy Fortenberry -- see previous blog posts -- had nearly killed me by poisoning a tamale I ate), the Judge allowed NO WARRANT, but DID eventually allow a PERMANENT RESTRAINING ORDER.

>>> This NON-EXISTENT WARRANT is the one Wilmington Police and Assistant District Attorney "Miss Coca Leaf" CLAIMED was outstanding on THREE occassions -- INCLUDING IN NEW HANOVER DISTRICT COURT -- as described below.

3. There are three civil actions against me by banks that screwed me, one still active (google in this blog to see how Christal Presley got American Express to reduce my credit limit with AMEX by $24,000.00 a few minutes after I confronted her the first time that she had not actually been my friend, but was actually working with her GOOD FRIEND SEAN HANNITY of FOX NEWS to control me. She also worked with my roommate, sister Jane, Patrick Stansbury, my agent, my mother, and Sean Blackwell -- legally McAlister -- of www.bipolarorwakingup.com ).

4. While MY filing Writ of Habeus Corpus in 1990 (becasue Judge Linda Warren Hunter held me in Dekalb County Jail on false charges of Simple Trespass -- to which I pled Nolo Contendere -- but I was still in jail after 15 weeks -- FAR LONGER THAN A NORMAL SENTENCE FOR THAT CRIME., that ORIGINAL CHARGE (which I last saw in this database a year ago and then it disappeared mysteriously -- as reported back then IN THIS BLOG) NO LONGER SHOWS!!!


* * *

As you should know, all my electronic communications has been LEGALLY tapped by the Feds under the Patriot Act for years now. They KNOW I am not doing anything illegal enough for them to care about, even if I DO sometimes smoke pot and MIGHT FLEECE NC, but they also know that I know A LOT and National Security is at stake.

I have never had a problem with this.

My adversaries hack all my communications, so we have to assume the TOP REPUBLICAN/FOX NEWS DRUG TRAFFICKERS read everything, and I have previously proven Ben David can at least cell-phone triangulate my location. But because of my PUBLIC stance, he cannot act TOO illegally as that would only prove my points now that I get them out so well.

I just called my brother to let him know that I was receiving emails from his hacked AOL account this morning. He was already aware of the problem, in a hurry so he couldn't talk, friendly, and said he'd call me after work.

>>> I did squeeze in that I caught the Assistant D.A. ("Miss Coca Leaf") LYING ABOUT THE FELONY WARRANT IN GA (It NEVER EXISTED and Wilmington cops TWICE held me half an hour to see if Dekalb County Georgia wanted to extradite me and then claimed that the Sheriff there was finally reached and he declined -- ENTIRELY MADE UP BY CRACK-SMOKING RALPH EVANGELOUS'S WILMINGTON COPS !!!!!!) and I am almost sure that we will be able to have ALL counts DROPPED because of that MAMMOTH ethical breach (and I never harmed anyone in any case!!!)


You see, the D.A. in my first David Nash conviction ALSO claimed there was a warrant out for me from GA -- and SHE KNEW IT WAS NOT TRUE.

Then I called my mother and had civil conversation claiming the same and that it would open me to being able to prove ALL my drug allegations against Republican Party and Fox News, etc. -- but NOT her since that evidence is ENTIRELY circumstantial and she many years ago got rid of the remaining swastika DISHES and her communications were through duplicate bridge card signals through how the hands were ordered initially and out-going in how they were put in final boards.

BRILLIANT, but no one can prove it now, so I assured her she was OFF THE HOOK without letting her talk. Finally she started hedging about how I probably can''t prove my innocence here in NC said "it's complicated" and I told her I had to get off before she PROVED to me I had been right all along and I did not want to hear it.

I am going to blog about these things. As you have seen, I think I want to think longer about other matters before communicating more -- probably until I speak with Jen late this afternoon most likely.

EVERYTHING IS COMING UP PERFECT AND TOP REPUBLICANS WILL FALL (but not yet today), and I will have ALL charges dropped and can PROVE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE HERE -- and other crimes as well.

I always win, remember???

LOL!!!

I sure wish I got more advance notice on how it was going to happen so we all had less stress, though.

HA!!!

Scott

.

No comments: