Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sympathy For The Devil


I know EXACTLY how he feels -- BOTH of them -- and Barack Obama too!!! (Didn't ya hear??? I'm MULTI-polar!!!)

>>> Would ANYONE care to share a GLASS OF WATER with Mitt Romney???

(Mormons aren't allowed to drink beer or partake in stimulants like coffee.)


I'd happily sit down for a beer with Rick Santorum or Newt Gingrich -- or smoke pot with Ron Paul. All of them have personality -- something writers like me WORSHIP!!!

>>> BUT: I COULD NOT VOTE FOR ANY OF THEM!!!, Rick and Newt being FULL OF HATE and Gingrich having actually had me PUT ME IN JAIL on false charges after I tracked how he brought drugs by train from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park in 1990. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .

Ron Paul is too stubbornly naive about the truth of the crimes committed by the Republican Party (as also claimed by his brother, Jerry, a retired Presbyterian minister who says he will vote Democrat in the Presidential election -- see: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/10/ron-paul-proposes-interes_n_1140723.html?ref=mostpopular ).


>>> ANWAY: I'm in personal ecstacy today after these recent events:

1. I absolutely CAUGHT Wilmington Police and the Assistant District Attorney who prosecuted me in Judge Hogston's Court last winter as having LIED -- claiming there was a FELLONY WARRANT OUTSTANDING FOR MY ARREST IN GEORGIA, when in fact there NEVER was.

Wilmington Police Officers TWICE in the last year DETAINED me for half an hour until they got the Sheriff in Dekalb County, Georgia to say he was NOT interested in extraditing me to Georgia -- ALL OF THAT BEING PROVABLE LIES!!!

I will now be able to SUE the City of Wilmington and the State of North Carolina for a HUGE financial settlement!!! (or make a deal to have all the FALSE charges against me dropped -- OR BOTH!!!)

2. I found the following references to me on Wikipedia, which I had NOT found by googling before due to there being too many "E"s in the spelling of my name. I corrected this:

At the bottom before references (and THIS one includes reference to my book as well!!!): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Williams .

>>> ADDED 4:53 PM: WIKIPEDIA WAS RAPED TODAY!!! And references to me in the main listing for Tennessee Williams were deleted BUT APPARNTLY BY A DRUG ADDDICT WHO COULD NOT DO IT SO WHAT REMAINED MADE ANY SENSE!!! (John Uecker???)

See this screne capture of what is there at this moment. I will work with Wikipedia to find out whose computer did this (we ALWAYS leave our tracks on the internet EXCEPT FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY/FOX NEWS HACKERS who have the very LATEST in hacking tools.

>>> Original reference was first item under "Related works." Notice how the reference to buy WALKING ON GLASS at Amazon in electronic form remains -- MAKING no SENSE AT ALL!!!

ALSO NOTE that what remains says that "John Uecker directed Willams's lay (sic) and created abd (sic) edited In Masks Outrageous and Austere.[citation needed]   " (needs more than a 'citation" if you ask ME -- Scott)



LOL!!!

Wilmington God-Hating, Fake Christian, (MOSTLY THE WHITE PEOPLE), Narco-Traffickers:

THE JOKE'S ON YOU!!!

I WON!!!

Compliments of this morning's WASHINGTON POST.

.

No comments: