Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting Down to Legal NUTS & BOLTS!!!






>>> NOW BACK AFTER RENEWING MY MEXICAN VISA AND CAR PERMIT:


1. I had a very relaxing drive, during which I decided my chief goals going forward are to:


A. Revise my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams and then publish it in both print and electronic versions.

B. Initiate a State Department inquiri into the actions of Nuevo Vallarta Consular Agent Sinead O'Day, when she recommended to my mother by phone in 2010 -- in response to Mom's request for a recommendation of a psychiatrist in Puerto Vallarta to possibly treat me for "bipolar disorder" -- Dr. John Mabrey Crouch, a seriously DISGRACED physician who is NOT trained in psychiatry (to my knowedge), and who also admitted to me that he got involved in the local drug mafia when he discovered his Mexican wife was the LARGEST exporter of cocaine to the United States from Mexico (I'm guessing this was about 25 years ago). More details elsewhere in this blog.

C. Offer to Harvard University my assistance if they chose to reclaim Tennessee Williams' estate and oversight of the rights to his intellectual property. The latter, I will attempt to insist on.

D. Enjoy life, now that I no longer feel threatened in a SERIOUS way (the change being that a high-placed State Department official has promised to look into many of my claims in this blog).


2. It was heartening to see that my blog is getting an UPTICK in hits during my three-day trip to Texas. Here is the RUN-AWAY top-hit post, if you have not read it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html .


3. I have REMOVED reference to the size of former Puerto Vallarta Mayor Chava Gonzalez Resendiz because I know NOTHING about it -- nor have I heard rumors. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/how-to-achieve-simply-best.html .


4. Funny that today's top search keywords that brought people to this blog include "Tennessee Ernie Williams", YET AGAIN!!! This is frequent, and EVEN AT THE KENNEDY CENTER during the festivities surrounding the Kennedy Center Honors 1981, someone I was speaking with thought that Tennessee Williams was a FOLK SINGER!!!


Also "Judge Jeffrey Noecker" and "Alwx Widdon, Atlanta" made it big today. Google for either to see how BOTH are a big part of my story!!!

 
* * *


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH RANDY BRIEFS:


Dear Mr. Briefs:

I had a VERY pleasant Sunday, a few minutes of which was spent in Texas. I left Puerto Vallarta Saturday afternoon about 2:00 PM and got back today, Sunday, about 7:00 PM, having put 1,801 miles on my Pontiac Vibe (pronounced VEYE-bee, here in Mexico). En route, I had the opportunity to RELAX for the first time in over three years, due mostly to the fact that a high-placed gentleman in the US State Department met with me in the Nuevo Vallarta US Consulate and he pledged to look into certain matters I've written about in my blog. He makes the rounds of various US Consulates every month, attending to matters more grave than the local staff handle as a matter of routine.

As I PREVIOUSLY reported in my blog -- AND IN EMAILS TO YOU, DELILAH GUMPSHUN, AND JAIME SOUTHHEIMER, this past Thursday afternoon, in phone conversation, I "nut-shelled" to this State Department official about 20 of my key points which he took quite seriously -- including harassment by the "Chicago Drug Mafia", which I contend includes your client -- and possibly you and Ms. Gumpshun.

Your SUDDEN expectation that I somehow CHANGE THIRD PARTY re-publication of my blog material -- which I have NO CONTROL OVER -- proves to ME that you, your client, and Ms. Gumpshun are unquestionably guilty of this crime of harassment -- as well and likely FELONY RACKETEERING as well.

The other key point PROVING your guilt is that you somehow convinced a judge to ACCEPT the fact that someone at Mailboxes, Etc. in Puerto Vallarta, who by POLICY had to sign receipt for the papers TO MBE ONLY in this "case" was ACTUALLY ME!!! As I have explained SEVERAL TIMES, I was IN the United States at the time this case you have filed was received and signed for by the person at MBE -- and I can PROVE THAT IN A COURT OF LAW.

I do NOT know if you LIED to the judge (Kirby), if he is PART of the "mafia", or if it seemed to him to be such a routine matter he did NOT look into it closely. My understanding is that you KNEW I had NOT signed for it when you faced Judge Kirby -- in ANY case, you did NOT have MY signature on ANYTHING.

You DID however have my email I sent you because MBE emailed me stating I had received a package from your office. In it, I asked WHAT the nature of the package was -- BUT YOU DID NOT REPLY TO ME. ADDITIONALLY, you phone-called a friend of mine in New York City, and since YOUR report of that and HIS report of that vary ENORMOUSLY and YOUR report to me contains HUGE INACCURACIES about my friend's relationship to me, I suspect you committed ANOTHER SERIOUS CRIME, although my friend's not wanting to be in the limelight probably precludes initiation of charges against you on that one.

Knowing not enough about those circumstances of Judge Kirby's allowing you to enter that SCAM as a REAL LAWSUIT, I do NOT at this time have an opinion about Judge Kirby's involvement. Should I call him on the phone???

I have requested on SEVERAL OCCASIONS (as our correspondence proves), that if you want to go further, you must drop this case and refile one LEGALLY. I have NO EXPECTATION that I will be anywhere but in Puerto Vallarta and WILL get to MBE in time to sign or otherwise verify I have received your new papers so that under Illinois Law, the case is LEGAL (for a change).

This has ALL been fun, but it is time to act LEGALLY and as ADULTS if your client is serious and none of the THREE of you wish to suffer the legal consequences of continuing in the case at hand.

If you would care to discuss this matter with the US State Department (who would turn most of these matters over to the US Justice Department -- RACKETEERING charges being the simplest to file and prove, I'm guessing), you can find their phone numbers on the Internet.

In any case, although I have had NO LEGAL REASON FROM A BOGUS LAWSUIT to change anything in my blog, for my own MORAL REASONS I have corrected (to the best of my ability), MANY blog posts, written in haste and anger, as well as substituted fictitious names -- out of a desire to set the record straight as well as my desire to take this matter out of the limelight, which has NOT been easy for your client.

And truth-be-told, I often, assuming you were now going to be satisfied with my changing what is in MY power to change -- we've discussed this before and you left me believing this would be fine -- IN FACT you stated that YOU were working to get third parties to change what THEY posted without ANY contact with me EVER -- I concentrated on changing the NAMES rather than the content, so cannot now vouch that were the REAL names placed back in the blog posts that they would be ENTIRELY accurate. I would need to go back and change anything NOT ENTIRELY ACCURATE, if I get SO ANNOYED that I put in the originally used names.

This would be a lot of work -- but I am known as a HARD WORKER, especially when UBER-ANNOYED!!!

Tomorrow, after I've rested up, I'll check the posts you list on my blog and correct any hastily-written posts that are inaccurate, but given your CHANGING THE GOAL POSTS like a GOD-DAMNED REPUBLICAN TRAITOR IN CONGRESS, I will NOT remove or change anything until AFTER I have received legal confirmation you have DROPPED this case which you WILLFULLY filed ILLEGALLY.

This action will NOT be dependent on your decision to refile or not.

I DO hope you sometimes READ to whom I open-copy my emails to you, although I know you are not privy to to whom I blind-copy them.

I need an answer regarding your intentions by close of business this Friday, March 14, 2013

May you choose wisely -- your career and future depend on it.

Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan



On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Randy Briefs of Briefs, Gumpshun & Gree(d), LLC, wrote:


Mr. Kenan:

I hope this finds you having a pleasant Sunday.

As discussed, I have included a list of links that still need to be updated.

Again we appreciate your work on this matter.

Regards,

Randy Briefs
 




BLOGGER NEWS NETWORK LINKS:
 
(ALL THIRD PARTY SITES REMOVED in the hope that I MIGHT get laid!!! Scott)


--
Randy Briefs
Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d), LLC

Uranus Building


505 N. LaSalle, HenHouse Suite
Chicago, IL 60654








Note: This email may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient: i) disclosure, copying, distribution and use of this email is prohibited; and ii) please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system.
 


* * * 
 
 



Part of what I passed on my weekend journey . . .



Scott

.
 

No comments: