Sunday, March 21, 2021

RP: CLARIFICATIONS on Adm. Zumwalt's C.P.O. Rife Hughey -- and CONNECTIONS between Tennessee Williams, JFK, Gore Vidal, John Lahr, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp -- and ME!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/clarifications-on-adm-zumwalts-cpo-rife.html








>>> MY FURTHER CONVERSATION WITH DAVID TURNER :


Cc bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


David Turner asks -- Scott Kenan Answers!!! 


John Lahr told me that HE was given all of Lyle Leverich's notes!!! Lyle had a very myopic view of TW and was in poor health when he wrote the first volume. I bought his book the moment it came out, and then wrote him with some of my concerns, but also that I had tons of info on TW since I'd been his last assistant. Leverich wrote back saying only that he loved hearing from so many of Tennessee's acquaintances, but would not need to hear from me again. I am pretty sure CERTAIN that I still have that physical Letter!!!


Lahr was signed to contract to continue with the second volume (why he got the notes), but knew the first was corrupted. That was why he waited YEARS to begin, he hated that he'd signed the contract -- and then after he helped with MY MEMOIR, he told them to go to hell -- he was writing a record of the entire life to correct things. 



In Lahr's Bio, you will find that Tennessee MOSTLY seems to have dated Mexicans -- before and after moving to Mexico several times for a while -- that is, before he and Frank Merlo met.


John Lahr said it was the BIGGEST RELIEF OF HIS LIFE to complete the Williams BIO



John Lahr at the MOMENT he said that at the 2015 NOLA TW Fest!!! 


I was THERE.


And then Georges Borchardt, sold the movie rights to a company that a year later went BANKRUPT -- but they STILL own the movie rights which are now tied up indefinitely and no one can make the movie. 


The Episcopal Church SCREWED John Lahr DELIBERATELY!!!


Also complicating everything is that Lahr's Literary Agency, Georges Borchardt, ALSO handles all rights to Tennessee's works for Sewanee/University of the South -- the Episcopal Church -- and Thomas Elliot Keith (whose boyfriend Arturo Noguera and family runs the Colombian Drug Mafia of Stone Mountain, Georgia that is partnered with the Episcopal Church USA and live only a couple of miles from my former Stone Mountain house), was blackmailing him NOT to mention me -- which Lahr did NOT do in his book -- BUT it was a slight error of omission, and I don't remember reading anything in Lahr's book that is untrue.


Lahr ALSO told me that Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), had DESTROYED all of her Letters with Tennessee that mentioned my name -- before she published her book of her correspondence with Tom -- HA!!!





And then Georges Borchardt, sold the movie rights to a company that a year later went BANKRUPT -- but they STILL own the movie rights which are now tied up indefinitely and no one can make the movie. 


The Episcopal Church SCREWED John Lahr DELIBERATELY!!!


Lahr ALSO wrote this GREAT BOOK on Frank Sinatra, whose heirs told me how they sold Bank of America to the wealthy Kenans and now HATE them for turning it NAZI!!!





Here is a photo of Lahr and others at the 2015 TW NOLA Fest -- where I first met Lahr -- and confronted Tom Keith who led the panel and he put me down like crazy in front of the huge crowd, DESPITE writing one of the best reviews of my book of them all. I only published four of many professional reviews I'd gotten.






Left to right: Kenneth Holditch (Tennessee's 4th cousin who has ALWAYS been my strongest supporter and actually wrote the BEST of my reviews), David Kaplan of the Provincetown TW Fest who ALWAYS snubbed me, John Lahr, Annette Saddik whom I got to LOVE and who left participating in that Festival over what they did to me, and Thomas Elliot Keith. https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/03/my-tennessee-williamsnew-orleans.html




Me with Tom Keith and Arturo Noguera at the Bishop's Reception after Tenn's induction to the Poets Corner of Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, late fall 2009. Tom and Arturo also tried to BRIBE ME with sex with them, they BOTH being famous for HUGE DORKS -- and DID bribe Paul J. Willis, Exec. Dir. of the Williams and Saints & Sinners Lit Fests with hard drugs and DEEP BUTT PLUNGINGS (Tom Keith told me about this, himself!!!)!!! 


I LOVE what you've added about Gore and Tenn discussing Jack Kennedy!!! I've had a thing for JFK (not a crush, but otherwise), since in 1964, when my TOTAL NIXON-supporting mother took my younger sister Jane and me to see Kennedy campaign in Louisville, KY where we then lived. That audience set the RECORD -- and it still holds -- for the LONGEST APPLAUSE JFK ever got for a speech. 


Even today, and about every five years or so when I think of it -- like right now -- I give a single clap so I am the LAST ONE CLAPPING!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!




Also, in my prologue, I was afraid to write the truth, that it was NOT a dream that Tennessee showed up in my bedroom immediately after he died, which I did not yet know. He came as a sort of half-physically-materialized hologram, and as he and I contemplated everything, we DID go together to some non-physical place including my fave restaurant then, CafĂ© Sud. And I owned a collection of my maternal grandmother's small Christmas balls of pale colors -- until I lost nearly everything fleeing to Mexico in 2010.




Mom's mother, Gertrude (Hesselbrock) Meyer at age five in Cincinnati in 1900 (her mother was divorced -- and the first Chiropractor in Cincy) -- MANY antique and art dealers have BEGGED to buy this from me, but it now hangs over my left shoulder as I write this. I LOVED Grandma -- and although she died when I was six, I remember her so well. She got me to LOVE asparagus from her and Grandpa's garden in Brookville, IN!!! Here is a detail of her face, then:






Me and Grandpa Henry John Meyer in grandpa's HUGE garden that had every imaginable vegetable -- even rhubarb (and lots of Hollyhocks-- a Cherry tree for pies, a vineyard, and Grandpa made red wine that tasted sweet like Manischewitz, and a big chicken coop for eggs. I learned how to pluck a chicken!!! And he had a GREAT carpentry shop in his garage.


The other thing on JFK which I meant to write is that I did extensive research on JFK's sex-life, and only ONCE was he in bed with a man -- but the two of them were doing a woman together, and never had sex with each other.


So, you and I overlapped in our living in Atlanta. I lived the first five years in Sandy Springs right at 285 and Roswell Road (after a half year in the first apartment as depicted in my memoir), and then I built the house in Stone Mountain where I lived until 2010. Also living in Atlanta then, was my good friend whom I've never met in person, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, who was a DJ and Media Maven first in Atlanta so we always passed each other in Gay Clubs there, and now for YEARS has lived in Tennessee's old apartment in West Hollywood, CA. Roy also owns this collage by TW:





Roy had agreed to be a presenter at the 100th Birthday Celebration for Tom I planned for Puerto Vallarta and Mismaloya, Mexico for 2011 -- I'd lined up some of the BEST venues, but had no idea what I was doing or how to pay for anything -- and then my parents paid for me to return to the states the FIRST time, in early December, 2010 -- and I was literally homeless then. 


They ONLY wanted to get me BACK into the soft-lobotomy of Lithium Carbonate so I would STOP blogging/talking about how they were still then America's TOP NAZIS!!!


I'm actually glad you are straight!!! Now I don't have to worry about falling in love with you -- and I doubt you have much chest hair, anyway -- LOL!!! So extraordinary that you know both Atlanta and Wilmington, NC so well. I'm thinking you might be my MUSE as I write my next book. You also have enough BALLS not to care what I publish on blog about our conversation.


Another funny thing is that Adm. Zumwalt's former Chief Protocol Officer whom I dated in Atlanta in 1983, spells his name Rife Hughey -- not "Huey" as I blogged yesterday but corrected this morning. I'll give Rife another day or so to email me, before I write him a Letter that I might have to wait until 3/29 when I'm allowed back on Facebook to properly contact him that way.




And I will copy this to my "family group" -- they MUST start facing the ugly truth about our God-Hating, Christian/NAZI parents. They will HAVE to do that when I publish my next book or Mom dies. I've been PLANNING a huge confrontation with her Catholic Priest -- preferably in private BEFORE Mom's funeral -- but I'm not afraid to YELL IT OUT AT THE FUNERAL -- that BITCH tried so hard to have me killed!!!






Scott



Fr. Phil Hurley, SJ (a Jesuit)pastorsoffice@saintraphael.org


I've decided to include Fr. Hurley, my mother's Pastor, so he KNOWS I will TEAR UP HIS CHURCH WITH WORDS OF TRUTH -- if he gives Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan a Roman Catholic Funeral. I've WARNED him of this BEFORE!!! But he REFUSED to reply to me.


Hurley looks like an AGGRESSIVE HOMO to me -- and I've had sex with LOTS OF CATHOLIC PRIESTS in my life.


They need to throw my mother's body to the DOGS TO EAT when she dies, no???


No comments: