Wednesday, March 10, 2021

RP: New, Non-Observant Jewish SHERIFF Takes CHARGE in the USA -- Scaring NAZI/Ku Klux Klan, Drug Trafficking Christian Republicans and Christian Democrats (Kenans, Bushes, Cheneys, Clintons, and BLACKMAILED HOMO Obama)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/new-non-observant-jewish-sheriff-takes.html









THIS is what I got from Microsoft Cortana this morning -- they DROPPED their top request -- since I fulfilled it, as seen by my NEWER open Letter to Fred Eshelman and his Drug Trafficking PPD in Wilmington that is partnered with Drug Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and added no NEW reminders:


Hi Scott Kenan,

It's a new day!

Briefing header

To Do

Commitments and follow-ups

Profile image

dr_iiii@pacbell.net

I've ALREADY gotten received receipts from Mr. Eshelman, PPD Investigations, the US State Department, and the CIA!!!

2 days ago you said, "And then I will send Microsoft a REPLY to their question about whether their questioning me was helpful -- with a link to this posting."

Profile image

nan@eshelmanventures.com

Follow-up Questions for Fred Eshelman:

2 days ago you said, "And then I will send Microsoft a REPLY to their question about whether their questioning me was helpful -- with a link to this posting."

Did you find this email helpful? Send feedback

Microsoft Logo

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA

Settings  |  Privacy Statement  |  Unsubscribe

This email is intended for scott@scottdavidkenan.com

For people in Canada

This is a mandatory service communication. To set your contact preferences for other communications, visit the Promotional Communications Manager.

Microsoft Canada Inc.
1950 Meadowvale Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 8L9 Canada


I pasted it in DIRECTLY so that the links should still be active.


Anyone who has not been aware since yesterday, that the District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia (Atlanta), has the EVIDENCE -- and lined up the TOP EXPERTS in Georgia on Racketeering Law -- and the guy who wrote the BOOK defining Legal Evidence in Georgia -- to soon indict, try, and convict Donald Trump of RACKETEERING (like most Democratic Politicians in Wilmington, NC are also GUILTY of against me), and Racketeering is ALWAYS accompanied with MANDATORY PRISON TIME -- at least 5 - 8 YEARS!!!



And then we'll put Obama into prison on SIMILAR -- unless he, Rahm Emanuel, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, now Ameriprise Financial Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, and Fox News Talking Head Dalia Saper of Saper Law, Chicago MAKE AMENDS and pay me AT LEAST $2,000,000.00 net for STEALING copyright to my memoir.





And I TRUST that all of my Readers who have information on this will USE THIS NEW WEBSITE!!!:







Perhaps as my reward, I shall return to the deep forest with these three bears. It is their NATURAL habitat -- no???

















.

No comments: