Monday, March 1, 2021

RP: Mercy ME!!! Fredric Eshelman Is SUING to Get His $2.5 Million Back from a FAKE Trump Election-Overturn Org -- and He Lives Right Here in Wilmington, NC, and Local Citizens Claim His PPD Downtown is KNOWN for Distributing Opioids -- ILLEGALLY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/mercy-me-frederic-eshleman-is-suing-to.html



Fred Eshelman: 


https://celebpie.com/fredric-eshelman/


In the News Today:



PPD's Headquarters in Wilmington, NC. Mr. Eshelman's offices are in the Kenan-controlled Bank of America building on Third Street -- managed by the Presbyterian Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist Cameron Family -- Praise the LORD!!!






And I need an afternoon nap (I'm nine years older than Mr. Eshelman), before commenting further -- and this is COMPLICATED.


In the meantime, if you missed it, this recent posting has gone VIRAL!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/found-hero-in-stone-mountain-ga-dennis.html


Fredric Eshelman, Owner

Eshelman Ventures, LLC

319 N. 3rd Street, Suite 301

Wilmington, NC 28401


https://www.eshelmanventures.com/contact

nan@eshelmanventures.com

ashley@eshelmanventures.com

https://www.ppd.com/contact/ppd-investigator-services/


March 1, 2021


Dear Mr. Eshelman,


First of all, had I continued studying Biology and Chemistry -- as I had begun at Denison University, and my I.Q. last tested in 2010 was 12 points above Genius -- I'd LOVE to have worked for you!!! My moderate research into your past shows your business acumen second to NONE -- except perhaps Henry Morrison Flagler and his right-hand man William Rand Kenan, Jr. -- who grew up here in Wilmington and became the BIGGEST supporter of the THIRD REICH in the USA.


https://carolinaconnections.web.unc.edu/2015/03/04/meet-dr-fred-eshelman/


And YOU a huge supporter of the FOURTH REICH of Donald Trump and the Christian Churches. God is now paying you BACK -- if you believe in a vengeful god!!!


I've actually been in the upper floors of the most-previously-abandoned Bank of America local HQ, but it never registered who you are when I saw the listing of offices there -- I was trying to reach a lawyer who had SUED District Attorney Benjamin R. David for violating the Rights of those he charges with crimes -- like he violated MY RIGHTS when he with Fox News, Chicago, an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, and the blackmailed faggot Barack Obama, stole copyright to my memoir:




But when I reached him, he REFUSED to help me -- because as my second cousin Lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr., of Burgaw, NC and TOP Wilmington Criminal Defense Lawyer Bruce A. Mason ALSO made very clear to me, BECAUSE I had pissed off Lawyer David A. Nash, one of the BIGGEST Presbyterian Drug Traffickers, NO LAWYER this side of Charlotte would EVER represent me -- and I'd LIKELY have to go to Asheville in the western MOUNTAINS to hire a lawyer (unless ordered by the Court to do so, and one was -- she a Christian Drug Trafficker as well -- HA!!!).


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/lawyer-bruce-mason-after-one-too-many.html



This is your home on Money Point in Wilmington, NC -- and NOW I know how to drive over if you invite me to share COMMUNION with JESUS CHRIST, HIMSELF!!!





And your net worth -- according to the internet -- is a mere $15,000,000.00 -- so losing $2.5 million to ANTI-CHRIST Donald Trump will hardly set you back. I've learned from EXPERIENCE that one WINS BIGGER by losing -- if one LEARNS THE LESSON!!!


Now, I have a few questions for you -- please reply via email at your earliest convenience:


1. You founded PPD here in Wilmington in 1985, and my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, lived here 1980 - 1999, and set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and by Order of Pope John Paul II. When I returned from Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2015, MANY Wilmingtonians -- both Dems and Repubs -- told me that they KNEW Nixon's people ran the Drug Mafias here -- and that they were RUN from PPD!!! Is this TRUE???


2. You list yourself as a non-specific Christian, but even my devout Episcopalian Kenan relatives who put Trump into power with Vladimir Putin's help, have given that church over $100,000,000.00 over its FULL SUPPORT of White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking. 


Which Denomination do you belong for, WHERE do you attend services (when not shut by COVID), and how MUCH money have you given them???


TALK is CHEAP!!!


3. Also, all my research years ago showed that PPD's BIGGEST INVESTORS in the early years were the Carlyle Group, then controlled by the Bush, Cheney, Saudi Royal, and Bin Laden Families -- all KNOWN HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS!!!


But after 9/11/2001, the last two sold OUT -- to make it less obvious that the whole BUNCH OF THEM had planned 9/11 together. I cannot IMAGINE how you, too, were not complicit in that!!!







4. Would you like to hire me as a Political Consultant???


OBVIOUSLY, when it came out TODAY that Donald and Melania Trump BOTH secretly got vaccinated against COVID-19 in early January -- and then went around telling everyone NOT TO WEAR A MASK -- YOU must have felt TOTALLY RAPED by your IDOL!!!


I think I will leave it there for now -- you already know that EVERYTHING on my blog is sent to North Carolina's A.G. Josh Stein, and President Biden's Sect. of State, Directors of the FBI and CIA, and I even began sending info to Merrick Garland -- BEFORE his Confirmation Vote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/heads-up-to-judge-merrick-garland.html


And HERE'S an old CHRISTIAN DITTY that you had BETTER begin singing AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS:




All Best,


Scott David Kenan










.

No comments: