Wednesday, March 3, 2021

RP: My Letter Emailed to Dame Lynne Gillian Owens, Director-General of the United Kingdom's National Crime Agency:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/my-letter-emailed-to-dame-lynne-gillian.html



Dame Lynne Gillian Owens



>>> ALREADY SUCCESSFULLY SENT AS:


Info on John Lennon's murder by the CIA and Paul McCartney's TOTAL ALLIANCE with my Kenan Family in Hard Drug Trafficking -- with the "Christian" Churches:


To communication@nca.gov.uk communication@nca.gov.uk


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov



Dame Lynne Gillian Owens, DCB, CBE, QPM, Director-General

National Crime Agency

1–6 Citadel Place 

Tinworth Street 

London SE11 5EF

communication@nca.gov.uk


March 3, 2021


Dear Director-General Owens,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I live in Wilmington, North Carolina, USA. I have long loved England -- the only part of the UK I have visited -- for half a month in 1973 -- before going on to another half month in France, Lichtenstein, Austria and Germany -- and later, while dating London resident Yonty Solomon, whom Queen Elizabeth II had commanded to organize the Celebration of the 500th Anniversary of Beethoven's first visiting Great Britain. I was staying with him in his London townhome over Y2K -- when the internet did NOT go crazy at the turn of the millennium.


Additionally, my Kenan Family is associated with the founding of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, after first becoming the world's largest supplier of Naval Stores before the American Revolution -- by clear-cutting S.E. North Carolina's virgin pine forests with three groups of over 300 African Slaves each -- then in 1913, inherited control of Standard Oil from Henry Morrison Flagler, and today control Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson worked his entire life for the wealthy Kenans. You see, as soon as Donald Trump -- who Kenans were most responsible for getting elected -- WON in 2016, Rex Tillerson signed a contract with Vladimir Putin for Kenans who also now control Bank of America and many other companies to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to Kenan companies. THAT is why President Trump nominated Tillerson to Secretary of State BEFORE they had even met -- and Tillerson soon STRIPPED the US State Department of leadership.


But Trump never could undo Obama's Russian Sanctions, so it has never been activated.


I am not in the line of inheritance, but know many of the richest of the Kenans, and I have known many other powerful people in the USA -- including Ronald and Nancy Reagan, all of President Kennedy's sisters and their husbands, and Jackie Kennedy Onassis, best, while I worked as Playwright Tennessee Williams's last assistant 1981 - 1982, and can prove that the Episcopal Church USA, with the Republican Party, FBI, and CIA murdered Tennessee and then stole his estate from Harvard University, just like Jackie Onassis warned us at Jean Babette Stein (whose father owned MCA then) and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982. 


Jean Stein died a few years ago of "CIA-assisted suicide".


My last proper date was with a distant cousin of George Bush, and we were up all night discussing how the Bush Family that at least then controlled the CIA and the Cheney, and Clinton Families -- as well as Barack Obama, whom they blackmailed over his Homosexuality (Reggie Love and others and his lifetime membership in Chicago's Man's Country Gay Bathhouse with Rahm Emanuel), and we discussed my Kenan Family's Standard Oil being their partner in Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking for generations, now.


Later, these criminals -- working with my own parents who founded the Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA Christian Drug Mafias with President Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well when I lived in Atlanta), top Republicans and Fox News people including Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity and on orders of Pope John Paul II (my mother is now retired as America's top NAZI, but also conveyed Pope Francis's command in 2013 to shut down and reopen the US Government). 


John Boehner, who did that, was the chief co-strategist of American-Football Coach Lou Holtz, whom we lived across the street from 1968 and 1969 in Columbus, OH -- while we still had small Swastikas rimming our dinner china and daily beatings. For Lou's and his now deceased wife Beth's help with Mom and the Popes' dreams of turning the USA NAZI, she got him his first dream job at Notre Dame University, where Mom's brother Robert John Meyer, DDS was their Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish, but when Uncle Bob allowed my cousin Janet "Jan" Meyer to marry a JEW, Kim Opperman, Mom had all of his wealth removed and forced him to treatment for a "mental illness" to a Veteran's Hospital in southern Mississippi (now closed), and FORCED to take double-strength Lithium Carbonate, which is guaranteed to cause "Chemically-Induced Diabetes" which Bob died very painfully of as his extremities were amputated one-by-one.


Mom also had me committed to Mental Hospitals several times beginning in 1978 -- because I would not shut up about her Swastikas -- and diagnosed "Bipolar I" -- and forced to take it "normal strength" for 31 years, it being a form of Soft Lobotomy. But in early 2009, my Shrink-Nurse took me off because in eight years of therapy, she'd never seen a sign of Bipolar in me. About 2.5 years ago, I was properly diagnosed as having Complex PTSD, and I am a trained Practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics), and with meditation and a little marijuana late at night, I am doing very well, now!!!


Here are a couple of my blog postings (my blog has gotten 1.95 million registered hits so far, and this Letter will be published on it before I email it to my 250+ Political Contacts as well as send secured server to the US State Department, CIA, etc., here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/my-letter-emailed-to-dame-lynne-gillian.html.


These two postings of previous communications show what I have been up to recently:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/heads-up-to-judge-merrick-garland.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/wilmington-nc-citizens-react-to-my.html


I am writing you about two British subjects, Beatles members John Lennon and Paul McCartney. McCartney is today fully connected to the Hard-Drug Trafficking of my Kenan Family via his second wife, Nancy Shevell, who's family's defunct Shevell Trucking was partnered in Hard-Drug Transport with what became Kenan Advantage Group, the largest trucker in the USA, Canada, and Mexico -- mostly of Petroleum Products.


I knew Paul McCartney's first wife Linda Eastman's brother, attorney John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman in New York City, very well -- he was Tennessee Williams's last attorney, and first ordered John Lennon's assassination to enrich Paul McCartney, and then ordered Tennessee Williams's murder to enrich the Episcopal Church, which Eastman had converted to, he a blood Jew who's father, the GREAT Entertainment Lawyer, Lee Eastman (originally Leopold Vail Epstein), changed the surname.


Here are links to more info on this:


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/01/is-this-why-nyc-lawyer-john-eastman-had.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/my-shot-across-bow-to-paul-mccartney.html


I trust that your agency has the ability to mine my blog for more details, but if you wish to speak to me in person, my cell phone is +1 (910) 200-XXXX.


I'd also like to say, that my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., caused the ONLY successful Coup d'Etat in the USA -- the Wilmington, NC Insurrection of 1898 -- when White Christians rose up and overturned the Fusion Government of Whites and Blacks, murdered many Blacks, and installed WHITE SUPREMACY here in Wilmington and in North Carolina: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-words-and-actions-captured-on-clear.html.


And leading up to WWII, his son, William Rand Kenan, Jr., controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey -- known as ESSO and later EXXON -- and secretly sent Adolph Hitler 39% of the funds used to elect him Chancellor of Germany, and then bought the land and built the Refineries in Germany that supplied the MAJORITY of Motor Fuels and Lubricants that fueled Hitler's War Machine -- as well as the Pervitin (Methamphetamine or Adderall), used to make them FIERCE!!!


Although I was a HUGE Bernie Sanders supporter in both 2016 and 2020, and Joe Biden was known to be the BIGGEST recipient of donations from Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Industries other than Donald Trump, the THIRD most paid-for by Drug Companies was Pete Buttigieg. THIS is why Joe Biden SWORE we cannot have Government-Paid Healthcare like every other Developed Country -- because it would be an "INSULT to (his) dead son (Beau Biden)!!!"


Buttigieg is a Roman Catholic who converted Episcopal -- the Church that makes the MOST ILLEGAL DRUG PROFITS by running the Drug Mafias with all of our recent former Presidents -- so Biden has him now heading the TRANSPORTATION Department -- to continue distributing Drugs for the Christian Churches.


HOWEVER, by design of Joe Biden or not, ALL of our top Law Enforcement Agencies as well as the State and Justice Departments are run by JEWS -- except the FBI is run by a Christian -- and they are COMMITTED to root-out the White Supremacists and Hard-Drug Traffickers, so I THINK they will now be COOPERATIVE -- if you now open an investigation into the CIA Murder of John Lennon.


Back in the early days of the Obama Administration, not knowing that New Scotland Yard was really just for London, I sent them some of this info, and according to European Press that I read, you opened that investigation. I even got thanks from Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon, via Facebook!!!


But Obama being a CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKER, he forced the UK to abandon that. I think you will get COOPERATION, today!!!


I am dedicating THIS ACTION to the memory of Yonty Solomon, a TRUE PATRIOT of the UK!!!



Yonty Solomon at his piano in London, 1996.



All Best!!!


Scott D. Kenan






.

No comments: