Monday, March 22, 2021

RP: PUBLISHED!!! Scott Kenan Interviewed for "Leafie" Magazine of London over Coping with COVID-19 Lockdown with Marijuana!!! And the 2021 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival HEATS UP!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/published-scott-kenan-interviewed-by.html






Sam Davies


When he isn't interviewing cool people and writing stories about it, Sam is a culture journalist writing about music, film, TV, fashion, photography, LGBTQ culture, nightlife, travel and the internet. He's also the co-host of Exit the 36 Chambers, a music podcast rooted in hip hop culture.


I still have more writing to do this evening, so I'll first publish what I sent Sam Davies about this article -- and then publish the part that's the interview with me:


>>> Re: Interview for  Leafie :


Hey Sam,


GREAT -- although it took a minute for me to understand why you listed me as a former accountant and restauranteur, less dramatic than my service to Tennessee Williams and to my Country exposing crimes. But you could not have mentioned them without elaborating, and if you are still interested in interviewing me on other topics -- I'm game.


Your posting my name and that I'm a blogger will get the curious to search and find more!!!


I'm sorry that only I was courageous enough to reveal my identity and with enough detail that anyone could find me. I don't see anything "scandalous" in any of the three of our stories.


I really feel that your interviewing me was the first hole in the "Resistance to Me Dike", and more and more wonderful new developments the last 1.5 weeks have amazed me. 


This morning, I got my first Pfizer COVID vaccination -- and get the second in three weeks -- YAY!!! 


I was contacted by a friend of Tennessee Williams and Gore Vidal, David Turner, who has lived in both Atlanta, GA and Wilmington, NC and knows them both well, and he's been inspiring me to new and greater blog posts!!! 


Also, three days ago, I was contacted by my first lover when I moved to Atlanta in 1983. We'd been out of touch since 2011. Rife Hughey was the retired Chief Protocol Officer to Admiral Zumwalt -- one of the TOP Admirals of the US NAVY in the Twentieth Century -- our biggest class of Aircraft Carriers is named for him!!! Rife's and my Politics and Spirituality are identical.


CORRECTED: Zumwalt Class of Navy Destroyers!!!



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zumwalt-class_destroyer


I'm a BIG FAN of "Stealth Technology" and this old posting about the "Spirit Bomber" ties Tennessee Williams, the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, Maria St. Just (nee Britneva) -- and Maria's Morgan-Genfell Bank together. 


Maria's "Grenfell Bank" became the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the ONLY real support of Donald Trump and the Kushner Family -- which was ALSO a CONDUIT OF CASH to Trump from Vladimir Putin -- the BUSINESS PARTNER of Tom and Betty Kenan of Chapel Hill, North Carolina


Exxon-Mobil which they control, and Rex Tillerson who signed the DEAL for Kenans to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS  to my wealthy Kenan relatives -- LOL!!!



Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Bomber



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html


Thank you for giving a heads up about Science of Mind -- I will send this to my Teachers of it who are still alive (one of whom I used to smoke pot with -- Ken Wilcox, now of St. Augustine).


And today I learned that the Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival is totally online this year, and they are NOT charging for participation, but asking for donations. They saved a TON by not having to pay air fares and for deluxe hotel rooms for the presenters


I know four of them, including Dr. Kenneth Holditch (my biggest supporter there), John Patrick Shanley -- who wrote Doubt as well as the screenplay for Moonstruck, etc. I had made a FOOL of myself trying to seduce Shanley in an Episcopal Bishop's residence  /  Party Palace -- and later on Facebook until I had to admit he is straight!!! 


And even Thomas Elliot Keith who edited my Williams memoir and gave me a GREAT review -- and whose Colombian boyfriend Arturo Noguera and his family run the Stone Mountain, GA Drug Mafia in conjunction with the Episcopal Church USA -- that owns Tennessee's RIGHTS!!!


So, after a wee nap, I will post first about your article and then will write an "Open Letter" to those four, letting them know I will attend their talks online (time permitting), and ASSURE Tom Keith that I will NOT embarrass him and be most diplomatic -- or if he prefers, I will just SKIP his presentations (they always have Q & A sessions), so he doesn't poop his pants afraid of what I might say -- HA!!!


Thanks again!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Sam Davies

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, Mar 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Subject: Re: Interview for Leafie?


Hi Scott, sorry for the couple days of silence. The above (sic -- or was this an "Intuitive Pre-Approval", as what Sam referred to was actually BELOW -- although not showing now), was a great answer too. 


Here is the article:  https://www.leafie.co.uk/articles/coping-with-cannabis-through-lockdown/


Really appreciate all your help with it. Enjoyed talking to you and you gave me all the best quotes for the piece.


Sam


The part with me CRACKS ME UP because MOST of it is from our 50 minute ZOOM meeting -- and Sam's take on how to show a SOUTHERN ACCENT is different than how a SOUTHERNER would do it -- but ACCURATE:


Scott Kenan, blogger, former accountant and restaurateur (sic), 69


I’m totally a public person so do not seek anonymity anywhere. I would be happy to give you how Covid has changed my relationship with Marijuana — mostly, I have limited myself to smoking now late at night. Daily, I smoke bud, I put it in a small metal pipe. I prefer a pipe because it’s less wasteful and I’m cheap.


I smoked a lot of pot in Cape May, and off and on when I lived in Atlanta. I didn’t smoke on my own, maybe just at gatherings or something. But I landed in the hospital with… oh I’ve got arrhythmia, I had water on the lungs, congestive heart failure. But I’m so much better, I’ve been stabilised (English spelling), on the current regimen of drugs for a good half year now and I feel terrific. I’m also kind of amazed I haven’t gotten Covid, because I have all these stress factors… but I don’t go out that much.


I’ve tried every kinda drug at one time or another which you don’t inject. When I was at college I did LSD about 18 times. And in the 80s I was briefly into powder cocaine, but it’s too expensive. I’ve tried smoking crack even. And I went with a shaman in Port of Vallarta (sic -- British Spell-Check), to the fields and we picked psychedelic mushrooms and ate them there and hung out with the cows. That was in 2011. Now I don’t have any interest in any other stuff anymore. I’m a trained practitioner in the science of mind, metaphysics, and ah… between the metaphysics and a little pot at night, it really keeps me sane now.


In a certain sense I wish I didn’t do anything, didn’t drink alcohol, didn’t smoke pot… cos I don’t think any of them are really necessary, but they’re here so why not enjoy them? And my life’s been so screwed up I need to relax and that’s what I use them for. But you know alcohol brings out anger in people. Marijuana doesn’t. Marijuana makes everybody wanna order a pizza. You don’t get people fighting on marijuana like you do on alcohol.


In the first maybe 10 years, I could get paranoid if I was not with others also smoking. But I believe that only people who are afraid to confront their true feelings get paranoid on pot.


No medical marijuana here in North Carolina. But all of my doctors know I smoke pot and have no problem with it — but can’t legally prescribe. They do all admit it is helpful for me and others.


* * *


Well, better than THISno???



  • Poor guy just got his balls bit. Lol
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 11h
  • So if multiple lionesses in the pride are in heat simultaneously, that poor guy.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 11h


>>> https://addictionrehabtreatment.com/mental-health/depression/



.

No comments: