Friday, March 26, 2021

RP: To Celebrate His 110th Birthday, Tennessee Williams Has Asked Me to Send Sen. Bernie Sanders a LETTER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/to-celebrate-his-110th-birthday.html



Happy birthday to our patron saint, Tennessee Williams!

We are celebrating him with another day full of virtual festival fun. And it ends with out (sic), star packed Tribute Reading tonight at 6pm CST!

Snag your tickets now to hear Alan Cumming, Rodney Hicks, Ann Magnuson, Amy Ryan, Mink Stole, Blair Underwood and more read Tennessee Williams' work.

My recent Letter to four Presenters whom I know personally at this Festival run by the Episcopal Church/Sewanee that MURDERED Tennessee Williams and stole his Estate from Harvard University -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED US would happen on January (February???),11, 1982!!!



Thomas "Snaggle-Tooth" Elliot Keith is the Episcopal Church's Agent -- who through HARD DRUGS and BUTT PLUNGINGS with his GIANT DORK keeps Festival Executive Director Paul Willis IN LINE!!!





This will give you an idea of WHAT I'M UP TO!!!


>>> BUT, FIRST SOME NEWS:





You SEE -- in 2011, my dear friend Elizabeth Redenbaugh WON the same award for standing up to REPUBLICANS here in New Hanover County -- while she WAS ONE -- for their WHITE SUPREMACY. Soon, she was a DEMOCRAT, and the HEAD of the County Party -- until Richard Poole kicked her OUT -- Richard, whom I know well, is one of those MOST RESPONSIBLE for partnering the Dems with the County Republicans and Christian Churches -- 



Richard Poole


-- and my Kenan Family in Chapel Hill in EXPANDING the HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING to HONOR JESUS CHRIST THEIR SAVIOR!!!



Elizabeth Redenbaugh with Caroline Kennedy






2.





3. This is just FUNNY -- especially since anyone who knows the BUSINESS HISTORY of the USA knows that Mary Lily Kenan inherited CONTROL of Standard Oil in 1913 -- from her FIRST HUSBAND Henry Morrison Flagler -- and Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother, Betty (Price) Kenan, both of Chapel Hill, NC, today CONTROL EXXON-MOBIL. 


And also Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, ENTIRE Republican Party, the Episcopal Church -- and the Clinton Democrats and the BLACKMAILED HOMO, Barack Obama!!!




My GOD -- he is CUTE -- can you DENY IT -- even STRAIGHT GUYS??? I love looking at GORGEOUS DAMES!!! !!! !!!






Today, I had a sonic scan of the repair of a year or so ago of my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm. This in the office of Thomas Eskew, MD -- who had ALSO done the scans of my CRUSHED VALVES in my legs due to Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark having a SPECTRUM truck try to KILL ME on February 13, 2017 -- and then Christian Charlie Rivenbark -- witnessed by his WHORE, Dawn Grants (secretary to Mayor Saffo and all of City Council), told me he HOPES I get a DOG -- and it is RUN OVER TOO!!!






Today, I had a sonic scan of the repair of a year or so ago of my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm. This in the office of Thomas Eskew, MD -- who had ALSO done the scans of my CRUSHED VALVES in my legs due to Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark having a SPECTRUM truck try to KILL ME on February 13, 2017 -- and then Christian Charlie Rivenbark -- witnessed by his WHORE, Dawn Grants (secretary to Mayor Saffo and all of City Council), told me he HOPES I get a DOG -- and it is RUN OVER TOO!!!





Dawn Grants and Charlie Rivenbark






It was EXCITING to hear from the Tech that my repair is in TOP NOTCH CONDITION, and THRILLING to learn that EVERYONE IN THAT OFFICE as well as the patients I spoke with  KNOWS that Saffo with D.A.s Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Donny Williams, and Sheriff Ed McMahon run the Hard Drug Trafficking as well as WHITE SUPREMACY here in the Lower Cape Fear!!!


Or at least they do NOW.


Also, it seems quite POSSIBLE that I might get a DATE with that Tech -- or at least become GOOD FRIENDS. But I need to wait a few days to try to contact him.


>>> MY MESSAGE TO SEN. BERNIE SANDERS:




Sen. Bernie Sanders

U.S. Senate

332 Dirksen Building,

Washington, D.C. 20510


https://www.sanders.senate.gov/contact/contact-form/

info@berniesanders.com


March 26, 2021


Dear Senator Sanders,


My name is Scott David Kenan and I now live in Wilmington, North Carolina, where -- along with Atlanta, GA -- my parents William Scott Kenan (now deceased), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (now 98 and living in Raleigh), set up the Christian Drug Mafias during the 1980s and 1990s with help of Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew well in Atlanta where I lived 1983 - 2010 -- by Orders of Pope John Paul II. 


Later, in 2013, Mom conveyed Pope Francis's demand that Christian/Republicans shut down Congress and later re-open it -- because Universal Health Care like most developed nations have is AGAINST ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZISM.




In 2010, when I first blogged that in 1990, two top Jews in business in Atlanta first told me my parents were America's TOP NAZIS, the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew", and my parents with my siblings FAILED to commit me to the nuthouse on Georgia in each of FIVE ATTEMPTS within one month, and since they then planned to KILL ME -- yes, including my parents and two sisters -- my brother Mike not part of that one.


This was when my close friend Col. Dorothy Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell, helped me get to my FIRST of two periods of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2010, and I was SOON held hostage FIVE TIMES by CIA Drug Mafia in cooperation with the Barack Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department, and Episcopal Church Drug Traffickers -- also with help of Rex Tillerson, who has worked for my Kenan Family his entire life.


As is WELL DOCUMENTED, Tillerson signed a contract with Vladimir Putin as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016 -- for my Kenan Family (Exxon-Mobil), to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves -- financed by Kenan controlled Bank of America. That is why Trump nominated Tillerson to State -- before they'd even MET!!!


What is LESS WELL KNOWN, but also well-documented, is that William Rand Kenan, JUNIOR -- who Kenan Stadium at UNC Chapel Hill was recently RE-DEDICATED TO (he paid for it to honor his father who had caused the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898), controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey, and secretly gave Hitler 39% of all funds used to first elect him Chancellor of Germany -- and then Kenan bought the land and built the Oil Refineries in Germany that produced the MAJORITY of motor fuels and lubricants used by Hitler's WAR MACHINE -- as well as the Pervitin (aka Methamphetamine or Adderall), used to SUPER-CHARGE Hitler's Troops.



If addiction to METH bothers anyone -- they can blame SUPER-CHRISTIAN WRK, Jr. of Wilmington, North Carolina -- he is WORSHIPPED in Wilmington by BOTH PARTIES and most Christians!!!



Anyway, I sent this message to the new Democratic Sheriff in Gwinnett County, Georgia, two days ago, and IT will explain the DETAILS of what you need to know:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


Also, I have purchased some mussels in spicy tomato sauce, a rustic baguette, fresh asparagus, a slice of raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake -- and some Tequila Reposado to celebrate Tennessee's Birthday, so will just say a few more things now.


But you MIGHT get a KICK over how my Marijuana consumption was profiled in a London, England publication earlier this week:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/published-scott-kenan-interviewed-by.html


Now, I am WELL AWARE of how the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS screwed you out of the Democratic Nomination  (by help of CNN). In 2016 it was ASSHOLE John Lewis who made false claims against you and BLACK FOOL CHRISTIANS believed them. BLACK CHRISTIANS hate Jews more than White one, even -- and although John Lewis, has done MANY great things otherwise -- I was a close friend of Julian Bond in the mid-1980s -- he lost to Lewis's tricks -- and only later in life learned that John Lewis became a major Drug Trafficker with the Clinton Family and the Bushes.


And then, Congressman James Clyburn did the SAME THING to you in 2020 -- but Clyburn has NEVER been anything but a CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKER


More here:



My Kenan Family controlled Selma, Alabama Politics when MLK, Jr., first marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge -- more details on all of this, here: 





NO ONE knows better than Joe Biden how George W. Bush BLACKMAILED Barack Obama into supporting the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton Drug Mafias -- run by the CIA, Christian Churches (especially Episcopal and Presbyterian), and my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil.


I was held hostage for six weeks in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 by two sons of El Chapo Guzman -- and THEY CLAIMED that El Chapo did MOST of his business with Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, and Benjamin Netanyahu. 


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


And the FIRST of many people who told me they had THEMSELVES met with Obama and Netanyahu WHOOOOPS!!!: Rahm Emanuel in Chicago's now-closed Man's Country Gay Bathhouse, was Jamie Lee Sutherland, then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors in Chicago -- here is his current contact info so you can call him to confirm:








And he worked with Daliah Saper -- a lawyer and Fox News Talking Head -- Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Obama, and Emanuel -- and they STOLE copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights. They never even LEGALLY served me, then convicted me In Absentia in Cook County Courts:







So THAT is why I remain just above homelessness now and cannot contribute money to ANYONE -- but in the AGE OF INFORMATION I have the BEST NARRATIVE of how the USA nearly got STUCK in CHRISTIAN NAZISM (which we have been in for a while).


THE BEST, MOST BELIEVABLE NARRATIVE (supported by evidence), ALWAYS WINS IN COURT!!!


And THAT would be MINE!!!





I will now send this first to you, then to Sheriff Keybo Taylor and the Tennessee Williams NOLA Festival which is underway. Also, my Lists of over 250 other Political Contacts. 


I can tell that Thomas Lanier Williams III is already SUPER THRILLED -- like in this photo of him with Anna Magnani!!!


He and I have SERVED OUR COUNTRY and OUR GOD -- WELL!!!



Please contact me at any time for clarifications and more information.

Mazel Tov!!!


Scott D. Kenan




.

No comments: