Tuesday, March 23, 2021

RP: An Open Letter to Four Presenters at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- and a CONFRONTATION with Drug Dealer "Rob" McKinney!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/open-letter-to-four-presenters-at.html



ME, TOO -- after the NAZI-Christians including Thomas Elliot Keithmy parentsDistrict Attorney Benjamin R. David, etc., STOLE everything from me -- and then Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a Spectrum truck try to KILL ME!!!





SOME PEOPLE might be running out of TALENT!!!




Today began with this instruction that Cortana sent me from Microsoft Corporation:


To Do

Commitments and follow-ups

Profile image

info@frankharrfoundation.org

Interview is now PUBLISHED!!! (special note to Pastor Phil Hurley is included):

Yesterday you said, "I still have more writing to do this evening, so I'll first publish what I sent Sam Davies about this article -- and then publish the part that's the interview with me:"

Profile image

dr_iiii@pacbell.net

And not just the INTERVIEW is now published -- but FAR MORE as well!!! 

Yesterday you said, "I still have more writing to do this evening, so I'll first publish what I sent Sam Davies about this article -- and then publish the part that's the interview with me:"

Did you find this email helpful? Send feedback

Microsoft Logo

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, USA

Settings  |  Privacy Statement  |  Unsubscribe

This email is intended for scott@scottdavidkenan.com

For people in Canada

This is a mandatory service communication. To set your contact preferences for other communications, visit the Promotional Communications Manager.

Microsoft Canada Inc.
1950 Meadowvale Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L5N 8L9 Canada


I did NOT get to writing these four last night, and had been considering not even writing them at all, but Cortana has changed my mind. And here in Wilmington this afternoon, the Wilmington NAZI/Christian/Drug-Trafficking Star News has as its TOP STORY:





And the Port City Daily is doing REAL JOURNALISM!!!





And THIS has been reported by the Wall Street Journal about the PREMIERE Kenan Family University -- 68 Universities in the USA get (or perhaps now -- since the dot-com billionaires are challenging this -- GOT)MORE MONEY from Kenan Charities than from any other private source!!!


Carolina is named the No. 1 large college in the South by the Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education College Rankings. The ranking also lists #UNC third among all public universities in the U.S. and 33rd among all public and private universities in the nation
677
Comment
  • An openly purchased front for Communist China, a haven for anti-American racism and hatred against whites.
    7
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 2h



Perhaps John is a Cowan of Cowan Museum fame -- next-door to Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NCno???


https://cowanmuseum.org/


https://libertyhallnc.org/




And, it is important that ALL READERS KNOW that last night when I emailed out my last posting -- which has gone viral overnight:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/published-scott-kenan-interviewed-by.html


I sent this message to Father Phil Hurley -- and copied my siblings -- so they know I won't actually "tear up the church":


"I will NOT disrupt my NAZI mother’s funeral – I just had to make CERTAIN Phil Hurley read my last posting – and NOW it is OFF MY CHEST with the God-Hating Roman Catholic religion."


 So LET'S JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH -- and then move on!!!




>>> OPEN LETTER TO THOMAS ELLIOT KEITH, JOHN PATRICK SHANLEY, ROBERT BRAY, AND KENNETH HOLDITCH -- ALL of whom I know PERSONALLY!!!



Thomas Elliot Keith



John Patrick Shanley



Robert Bray



Kenneth Holditch



March 23, 2021


Gentlemen:

FIRST of all, I am SUSPENDING my attacks on Tom Keith and the Management and Board of the NOLA Williams Festival for now -- because EVERYONE THERE is doing great work to HONOR Tennessee Williams's WORK, which is all that REALLY MATTERS!!!


However, I will continue to TELL THE TRUTH in the face of Episcopal Church LIES -- including that they did NOT Murder Tennessee Williams with help of the Republican Party, CIA, FBI -- and even my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan who ALSO gave Sewanee and the Episcopal Church over $100,000,000.00 in support of their Episcopal Confederate Mace and Seal of the Confederacy All Saints Chapel Window:





ALL of this happened just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee on January 11, 1982 at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party (this account does NOT include Politics):







So, I hope you all have a very successful 2021 Festival!!! I read where a woman in Indonesia had to close her store for COVID, left 150 cases of water outside her locked door -- asking for DONATIONS. The next day she went to her store and ALL of the water was gone -- and she found people had put TWICE AS MUCH MONEY through her mail slot than she would have gotten selling it at RETAIL!!!


I hope you are as FORTUNATE!!!


The COMPLETE CORRUPTION of the Republican Party, the Christian Churches, and MOST Democrats here in the Lower Cape Fear by my Episcopal and Ku Klux Klan Member Kenan Family is FAR MORE PRESSING than correcting how Tennessee was MURDERED by the Episcopal Church et al.


IN FACT -- just before I wrote the above paragraph, I stepped outside to check the beginning rain, and my Marijuana Dealer, Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., was in our parking lot. I called to him that my interview with Leafie magazine had been PUBLISHED -- Rob had told me he ALWAYS reads Leafie -- and he yelled at me to SHUT UP -- that people might HEAR ME!!!


I told him my smoking pot has now been published in an internationally-read publication, so I will holler about MY pot smoking if I want to!!!


Then he got TOTALLY LIVID and threatened to have his FATHER, Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr., come over and take care of me -- LOL!!!


And just YESTERDAY, Rob had come to my apartment and AGAIN told me he and his family do TONS of Hard-Drug Trafficking with Kat and her boyfriend Jack upstairs in apartment 2!!! The "McKinney Mafia" is run by the father and Rob's Uncle in upstate New York!!!


They are partnered with Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler and her partner Republican Jonathan Deputy -- who PLACED Rob and the people in apartment 2 in this building.



"Rob" McKinney on apartment one's porch (on right), with his original roommate James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. -- a BIGGER DRUG ADDICT than even Rob.



"Thug-Daddy" Bob McKinney and I ALWAYS settle these things -- because he KNOWS I could put nearly his whole family in PRISON.



Jonathan Deputy





Rep. Deb Butler (blond), with her wife Anni Parra -- who DIED of a DRUG OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018:




And then Rob McKinney came to my front door and threatened to have Landlady Gold Walker EVICT MEbecause HE and his father and Jonathan Deputy CONTROL GOLD!!! If he TRIES -- he might have a RUDE AWAKENING -- HA!!!




As you can SEE, my hands are MORE THAN FULL here in Wilmington. And I have a scan of the repair to my Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm on Friday, and I'm not sure how many events I could tune into ANYWAY. I MIGHT have to skip joining any of these events -- but if I can TUNE IN and PARTICIPATE, no one here has reason to fear ME -- except Tom Keith -- and I'd like Tom to reply to me letting me know if he'd RATHER I just SKIP any of his events.


Also, I hope John Patrick Shanley has FORGIVEN ME for trying so hard to BED HIM in late 2009, going into 2010 via Facebook.


I know I have good email addresses to send this to Thomas Keith and Kenneth Holditch -- but not certain that Robert Bray's address, rbray@mtsu.edu, still works, and I could send this via John Shanley's Facebook page -- but he seems to have ABANDONNED IT (and I am STILL kicked off Facebook until Monday) -- so I will have to have his Agent forward this to him.







.

No comments: