Sunday, March 7, 2021

RP: Some Questions for My Former Boyfriend (who after me was CLOSEST to the Bomb at the Atlanta Olympics -- but we ESCAPED), Marc LaFont, Who is Now Married to Jeff Brummett:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/some-questions-for-my-former-boyfriend.html



Marc LaFont's new residence at 1816 N. Heliotrope Drive, Santa Ana, California can be seen in 42 photos here: https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Ana/1816-Heliotrope-Dr-92706/home/3049017



Marc's previous home (where he lived when I dated him), was the famous Wahl Cottage, as seen here:






The Jeff Brummett and Marc LaFont Wedding Patio at the Santa Ana LGBTQ Center.



Marc and Jeff with their "Bestie Stacey" (arm around Jeff), at their OWN wedding.



Jeff Brummett and Marc LaFont flanking Nancy Pelosi, April 2018. This appears PHOTOSHOPPED to me!!!




Marc Allen LaFont (here in the South, Lafont is spelled with an uppercase "F")
1816 N. Heliotrope Dr.
Santa Ana, CA 92706

c/o Robert A. LaFont, O.D.
dr_iiii@pacbell.net

c/o Santa Ana LGBTQ Center
info@lgbtcenteroc.org


March 7, 2021


Dear Marc,


Well, you have certainly come a long way from when your grandfather was a coal-miner in France!!! And I could NOT find your email address since you shut down Tribute Memorial Folders -- nor could I find Jeff's email, so I figure between your brother and the LGBTQ Center you both support so generously, this will get forwarded to you.


Most important is that you know that since I have forgiven my own mother, who admits to having completely destroyed my financial life FOUR TIMES and has tried to have me KILLED -- or at least imprisoned or nut-house committed many times (all quite successfully -- except for my murder), it is VERY easy to forgive YOU -- who were always a TON OF FUN!!!


Recently, I forgave my former partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com -- despite their cheating me out of TONS OF MONEY (with Mom's help), and trying to murder me only ONCE: Chuck and Hillary planted a homing device in the ketch I was helping sail from Cape May to Block Island in spring of 1974, but the phantom freighter off Manasquan, NJ in the middle of the night in a terrible storm MISSED US because I intuitively turned hard to port -- just before it came into view.


My sister Jane, then a junior at UNC Chapel Hill, due to an "equipment failure", fell 25 feet and landed on her head, going into a five-day coma -- THAT SAME NIGHT!!!





BTW: I called your cell phone, (714) 277-XXXX, at 4:38 PM, your time, yesterday, so you have my cell number if you care to speak with me.


I learned so much about my EVIL NAZI/KU KLUX KLAN Christian Kenan Family, that I have had to send it to several people I now work directly with, including NC's Attorney General Josh Stein, and the following people in Joe Biden's Administration, the Heads of the State and Justice Departments, and of the FBI and CIA. ALSO to the Head of the UK's National Crime Agency!!!








And THIS ONE is more FUN!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/02/kicked-off-facebook-for-twenty-fourth.html

I'm not sure if you ever knew about this, but at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, we left to go to the gay bar JUST IN TIME. The bomb had been placed closest to me -- then you -- and would have likely killed us both. 


In 2011 while homeless in Wilmington, NC, I met "Scully", who had headed the CIA's operation in Atlanta during the Olympics, and he had watched us walk away, but had to detonate the bomb -- rather than risk trying to retrieve it. He had gone "nuts" himself afterward -- and was homeless then too, living in his old red Jeep Wagoneer. He stole an old book full of excellent, original engravings, that an antiques dealer could cut apart and frame separately -- making at least a couple of thousand dollars -- that my friend "Jersey" (because he had once butchered steaks for President Nixon in New Jersey), Michael Keogh, had bought it at a yard-sale for $5.00!!!



Michael "Jersey" Keogh also sold D.A. Ben David info on ME!!!




And do you remember the night that Lady Diana was murdered -- the night we were in Savannah and met the Lady Chablis in her dressing room???:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/09/in-memorium-lady-chablis-huge.html



Here I am with Mom, October 2020 -- she is now 98, still driving and playing Bridge and Catholic Church (except for COVID). Mom and I get on GREAT -- as long as I don't remind her of her CRIMES!!!


Anyway, I recall that I met you via America Online in summer of 1995, when I had taken my computer to Wrightsville Beach, NC and my whole family had rented a huge beach house there. You sent a message that someone had left a slip of paper on your desk saying that you should date me, and that was your INTERESTING introduction -- which at the time, I thought was just CUTE!!!


My first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman and her Jewish husband Kim Opperman -- as well as Jan's brother George Meyer -- George lived in the garage apartment directly behind your S. Broadway house -- in the house I knew as belonging to John and Bev!!! Their daughter Andrea was born while they lived there, and I have since discussed how cool that house was with Jan.


It was JUST AFTER they moved on, that you contacted me, and so I am wondering if you spied on THEM before you dated ME -- both on orders of my mother via the CIA or whatever bunch of Drug-Trafficking NUTS you work/worked with.


Is this TRUE???


Well, it would be FUN to get together with you to discuss OLD TIMES (we are BOTH survivors, no???), with some good wine and maybe liquor -- like HELLTOWN BOURBON -- that my friend Roy Rogers Oldenkamp who lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood apartment is a PARTNER IN!!!


It has ALREADY been released in California, and will be released nationwide this spring:



https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/en-avant-from-tennessee-williamss-old.html


This is probably enough for now. I hope to hear from you SOON!!!


Scott













.

No comments: