Tuesday, March 9, 2021

RP: HELP!!! Microsoft Cortana is Now Hounding Me to DEATH!!! -- and in OTHER News:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/help-microsoft-cortana-is-now-hounding.html



Click on image to ENLARGE.


As you can SEE, yesterday, I could NOT get a message to Microsoft Cortana directly. I included them in the FIRST load of emails to Fred Eshelman's TOP STAFF, the FBI, UK's National Crime Agency, and TWO of Harper Peterson's addresses -- to be CERTAIN he would get my suggestion for him to run for Mayor of Wilmington, NC.


To begin with, the address Cortana contacted me from does NOT accept replies -- and then I could not OPEN the website that you go to by hitting the "Send Feedback" link -- as seen just above (here it won't work because I screen-captured it).


The PROBLEM is that I signed up for Microsoft Outlook email BEFORE I many months later signed up for Microsoft Office 360 -- which lives in the cloud -- and stopped using my Office 2012 that I own a lifetime license to. And when I first got overlapping bills to pay for them, I tried calling Microsoft -- or maybe it was GoDaddy where I have always registered domains. 


GoDaddy sold me the scott@scottdavidkenan/Outlook email, and basically told me TOUGH about the semi double-billing. When I tried to put in my Microsoft email address and password, it was not correct, and I did not have the time or patience to try to straighten it out -- especially after the LIP I had gotten from GoDaddy!!!


So NOW, Cortana is after me for NOT doing what I said I would -- and they've also mentioned my email to Marc Allen LaFont that I had to send him via his brother, Robert A. LaFont, O.D. -- the "Oculist"!!!



Marc LaFont, his and Jeff's "Bestie", Stacey -- and Jeffrey Brummett -- at their wedding.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/some-questions-for-my-former-boyfriend.html


Microsoft Cortana is just going to have to get my REPLIES TO THEM by reading my EMAILS of blog postings -- no???


>>> THE OTHER NEWS:


1. Last night, late, one of the two snaps that holds my lower denture in place, pulled out of my denture -- a problem that kept happening about a year ago -- but we thought we had solved that for good. I SUSPECT that although I've been far more careful about not chewing hard candy -- I don't have any on hand any more at all -- but I must be GRINDING MY TEETH as I write "Truth to Power".


They've scheduled me in for the repair tomorrow -- and it will USE UP nearly HALF of my money pad, so I can't go ahead and order the new clothes I am desperate for -- until I get the $1,400.00 check from the Feds!!!


2. I tried finding a place to get a COVID vaccine -- after my physician's office said they don't schedule it -- although their MyChart info says they DO, and will call me when ready for me. So far, I've contacted Harris Teeter Pharmacy -- which today's Wilmington Star News claims is NOW vaccinating people in Wilmington, but they take no calls and their website claims they do not now have -- nor have they before -- had vaccine anywhere NEAR Wilmington!!!


So I tried CVS Pharmacy, too, and they are currently OUT OF IT in the Wilmington area with no idea when they will have more.


3. This morning, I met a woman who is renting Chad Wagner's Air B&B house that's on the other side of Chad's house from me. She's from Raleigh, and staying there while her SON is filming a movie at https://euescreengems.com/. I told her all about my working for Tennessee Williams -- as well as my exposing the crimes of my Kenan Family to Law Enforcement, the Press, and the General Public.


Being from Raleigh, she knew ALL ABOUT the TRAITOROUS CRIMES of the Kenans of North Carolina!!! She wished me WELL as I continue.


4. And I spoke with Chad Wagner today, as well -- he outside naked to the waist and teasing me about how I'd like to have sex with him -- something I gave up the possibility of at least TWO years ago. I have seen in the last two months Chad dating a young blond woman, and more recently a young brunette woman, so he can't KEEP THEM -- although he's such a nice guy and his house is becoming a PERFECT nesting place for two empty-nesters.


But as Chad's friend Theresa and I discussed two years ago, SOMEONE has GNAWED Chad's entire HAPPY TRAIL OFF -- and he only has about FOUR actual chest hairs!!!



OK, this is actually from 2012 -- you can see how HANDSOME Chad is.



But even if I overlooked his "hairlessness" -- easy to do because his BODY is in such good shape -- Chad is a COMPULSIVE WORKER, working every waking minute and never stopping for more than half a minute to speak with me before turning on some power tool that makes further conversation impossible.


No SANE woman or man will put up with THAT FOR LONG!!!


HERE is MY IDEA of a fella worth WAKING UP IN THE MORNING WITH:























.

No comments: