Tuesday, September 28, 2021

RP: And, FINALLY, "Driving Miss Daisy" -- a Play I Know TONS ABOUT -- Opens THIS WEEKEND in Thalian Hall -- so, I Write EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH IT!!! -- Cha-Cha-CHA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/and-finally-driving-miss-daisy-play-i.html




WHOOPS!!! I meant to post THIS:


https://www.starnewsonline.com/story/entertainment/2021/09/28/driving-miss-daisy-ready-thalian-hall-stage-covid-pandemic-delays/5890224001/


What I wrote nearly five months ago -- and sent and got received receipts from FOUR TOP PEOPLE of thalian.org -- and they ALL DISRESPECTED ME and maybe are just DRUG-TRAFFICKING CHRISTIANS like the Political and Religious Establishment here in Wilmington!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wilmingtons-thalian-hall-to-host.html


Debra Gillingham, Director

Fracaswell Hyman, "Hoke Colburn": https://fracaswellhyman.com/contact/

Elizabeth Michaels, "Daisy Werthan"

Woody Stefl: Daisy's son, "Boolie Werthan"https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=525409934


September 28, 2021


Dear Director Gillingham and the cast and crew of Driving Miss Daisy,


Please pass this all around -- to EVERYONE associated with this production -- I could only easily find TWO CONTACTS.


ACTUALLY, most of what I have to say is in my May Missive to Thalian.org that got NO RESPONSE. FUNNY is that I KNEW Steve Bakunas and visited him at the Red Barn Theatre -- that is now Axes & Allies: Axe-Throwing Bar (for Christians and Republicans):









I found THIS very interesting, because I had TRIED to warn Linda Lavin and Steve Bakunas that the woman who brought FALSE CHARGES against me for walking down Nun Street in 2011, when she ran a HUGE METH HOUSE protected by Susi Hamilton and Deb Butler -- in the William Rand Kenan, Sr., House at 110 (now sold and under extensive renovations)SWORE she would run Linda Lavin OUT OF TOWN -- because she interfered with the Kenan House DRUG-TRAFFICKING!!!


And SOON AFTER THATLinda and Steve SOLD OUT and MOVED TO NEW YORK CITY!!!



Linda and Steve's FAREWELL CONCERT in the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium, UNCW.




The ONE correction to this that I know of is that Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther ONLY used Linda and Steve's house as her CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS -- while it was owned, as it still is, by one of Wilmington's MOST CROOKED LAWYERSBruce A. Masonand his Lawyer wife, Amanda B. Mason.


Bruce and Amanda Masonhttps://www.masonmasonlaw.com/




When Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM truck try to kill me on February 13, 2017 -- because I went to CONFRONT SAFFO for murdering my friend Evan William Fish on September 3, 2011 -- because he could prove my employer of twenty years in Georgia, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA, set up by my OWN PARENTS, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and TONS OF TOP REPUBLICANS with Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity as well, supplies all of Wilmington's Politicians of both Parties and Christian Clergy with HARD DRUGS!!!





More, about how Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel worked with Wilmington, NC's District Attorney Ben David, Fox News, and Wells Fargo Advisors, and in 2013, stole copyright to MY MEMOIR of working for Tennessee Williams -- when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy MOVIE RIGHTS -- but BEN DAVID, Obama, and Emanuel KILLED THAT -- because I knew TOO MANY PEOPLE who'd seen Obama and Emanuel partying in Chicago's Man's Country gay bathhouse -- LOL!!!





More on these issues, beginning with the JUDGMENT that neither Amazon.com NOR Google/Blogger BELIEVED, so I kept ALL OF MY ROYALTIES, and ownership of my Blog!!!








And HERE is how Bruce A. Mason SCREWED ME -- and then ran down Princess Street toward the County Courthouse yelling, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!"


Bruce and Amanda's front desk Admin, Hannah, witnessed it and IMMEDIATELY QUIT so SHE could not be PROSECUTED for helping Bruce break laws while admitting he was in the pockets of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/letter-to-josh-stein-regarding-his.html



Thomas S. Kenan IIIKu Klux Klan member like his close relativesIN ACTION!!!




I used to date his former boyfriend, Curtis "Robby" Anderson -- in 1985 -- when his hair was red and he lived in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments while BLUE VELVET was being filmed there!!!:





Even TODAY, Robby is CUTE AS A BUTTON -- and after serving for years as Music Teacher and Band Director of Burgaw High School, Robbie retired about 2013, and now is in Music Ministry of St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church on Market Street -- but he REFUSES TO SPEAK WITH ME!!!



I see that Burgaw High School CHANGED RADICALLY at about that time: https://www.starnewsonline.com/article/NC/20120222/News/605028343/WM


Sadly, I will NOT be able to see your production -- even with the $5.00 discount on Sundays for Senior Citizens. My mother and siblings have REDUCED the $125.00/week that they gave me (after helping Ben David and others STEAL ALL OF MY WEALTH), to augment my Social Security to $83.00/week so I don't "FRITTER IT AWAY ON NOTHING," as my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, America's supposedly retired TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI explained to me!!!


BUT, I JUST WATCHED THE MOVIE, so am familiar with the material, freshly.


Also, I had intended to write every Board Member of Novant Health, today, to be CERTAIN they get my Blog Posting and Message to CEO Carl S. Armato, but ALSO must make a big vat of CINCINNATI CHILI before I must freeze the hamburger, so probably tomorrow for that:



Carl S. Armato with Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- a TOP Democratic Party Hard-Drug Trafficker, and DEVOUT CHRISTIAN!!!




So, everybody:











I am ALSO involved in FLUSHING OUT who MURDERED Natalie Wood with her biographer, Marti Rulli, whose NEXT BOOK will be released next month -- and I've recorded something to help their MARKETING CAMPAIGN that is to be PUBLICLY RELEASED, soon!!!



Contact me via email, blog comment, or Facebook message -- if you wish to ask me any questions -- or would like my references!!! Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' is my TOP REFERENCE.



.

No comments: