Monday, September 6, 2021

RP: Letter to President Joe Biden of the United States of America:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/letter-to-president-joe-biden-of-united.html



>>> I GOT RECEIVED RECEIPTS FROM THE OFFICES OF PRESIDENT BIDEN AND VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS -- ALREADY!!!


The Daily Pun  · 

Glen Rutherford   September 2 at 10:42 AM


Winston Churchill loved paraprosdokians, figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected.


1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list.

3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

5. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

6. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

7. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

9. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out, I just wanted pay checks.

10. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put "DOCTOR."

11. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

12. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street...with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

13. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.

14. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.

15. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

16. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

17. There's a fine line between cuddling and...holding someone down so they can't get away.

18. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

19. You're never too old to learn something stupid.

20. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

21. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

22. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

23. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

24. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but now it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one. 

— with Kent Holmes and Kathleen Gordon Sellers.







To: President Joe Biden

Cc: Vice President Kamala Harris

Both: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Additional Cc: to all of my 250+ Political Contacts, most recently shown here, but now greatly expanded: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/07/what-hell-my-current-five-lists-of.html


September 6, 2021


Dear President Biden,


My name is Scott David Kenan (a worldwide-unique name -- like my Social Security number), and I live in Wilmington, North Carolina. My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- now nearly 99 and living independently in Raleigh, NC, was America's TOP Roman Catholic NAZI since her youth, when Old Joe and Rose Kennedy's children FLIPPED to support Liberty and FLIPPED THE BIRD at the God-Hating Catholic Popes!!!


Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when Dr. Josef Mengele's research on NAZI MIND CONTROL was given to Mom by the US Government right after WWII -- and Mom developed it for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church. Later, in Mom's honor, this was renamed "Project MK-ULTRA" after Mom's two last initials.






I stand out in any crowd -- because I'm 6' 11" -- but also because I tied for highest College Board Scores in Math and Science at my West Chester, PA high school, and while attending Denison University in Granville, OH, I changed major to Studio Art halfway through my sophomore year, and BEFORE graduating in 1973, won a US State Department art contest and my Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. 


My point is that I have a BRILLIANT MIND, and it is balanced left and right.



Senator Cory Booker likes Whale's Tale -- and SO DID TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!:



Right after college I cofounded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com with two other Denison graduates, but was FORCED by my mother and her Christian Partners (Hilary Ann Russell and her now husband Charles Octavius Pritchard -- my partners in Whale's Tale), to sell for nearly nothing -- and then Mom committed me to a Mental Hospital for a month and put onto Lithium Carbonate -- a form of SOFT LOBOTOMY that ONLY NAZI countries allow to be used for more than a few weeks -- because it destroys organs while keeping that person from understanding what is happening around them. 



Alex Whiddon is a VANDY GRAD (and QUITE CUTE)!!


I was forced to take it for 31 years, when my Shrink/Nurse, Alexandra Whiddon, then of PACT Atlanta in Decatur, my therapist of over eight years, told me she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me, and took me off Psych Meds in early 2009.


Later, I was diagnosed with Complex PTSD -- due to the abuse of my Catholic family and the US Government -- particularly the CIA.


This RELEASE from FALSE DIAGNOSIS caused my parents and siblings to LIE REPEATEDLY to Law Enforcement and others that I am BIPOLAR and must be FORCED BACK TO LITHIUM-LOBOTOMY!!! I just REFUSE to stop telling people that Mom and Dad set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA in the 1980s and 1990s -- with help of Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well), the Roman Catholic Church, and Mom even traveled to Rome to get Pope John Paul II's COMMAND in person to set up Hard Drug Mafias in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord.


More recently, it was Mom who conveyed Pope Francis's Order to shut down the US Government over the passage of "Obamacare" (which everyone knows you are secretly working to TOTALLY DESTROY -- since you claimed we can't have Universal Health Care like every other developed nation as it would be "an INSULT to my DEAD SON"!!!)


Sir, are you -- in fact -- THE DEVIL, INCARNATE??? 


I had thought that was Donald Trump, but you are his actual PARTNER in turning the USA NAZI for my Kenan Family that is WELL KNOWN to have you in our Exxon-Mobil pockets -- just like your NAZI/Catholic Partners: Joe Manchin, Nancy Pelosi (who with her husband is the LARGEST profiteer from insider-trading in Congress), Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc.

You chose a prosecutor, Kamala Harris, for Vice President who EXCELLED in convicting Black People, especially, who is supposedly running your "Fix the Mexican Border" campaign -- who has been LOST TO THE PUBLIC, and only GIGGLES when confronted with anything.


I had first intended to write Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin III, but he has no easy electronic form or email address -- that because my TOP ALLIES in the US Military are Sect. of State Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, who had to get me to my FIRST Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 -- right after I first blogged late that winter that my parents were the TOP US NAZIS -- and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who knows all about my Kenan Family running the Drug Mafias of Atlanta with the Christian Churches. 


I have also been debriefed in Mexico by TOP OFFICERS of Mexico's Army and Marines -- including the actual Marine who hands-on captured El Chapo Guzman -- before he was allowed to escape from a Mexican jail.


Mex-Prez Vicente Fox is another ally -- his grandfather, like me, was born in Cincinnati, OH and he worked for my Criminal Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec -- before getting into Politics. I have known a couple of Mexican Governors, introduced by Dr. Valdemar Salazar, who had escaped the Mexican Presidential Palace with President Salina-- incognito -and travelled to Puerto Vallarta to see how the US State Department with the CIA was DESTROYING IT with Hard Drug Trafficking -- and they CRIED, because they were POWERLESS to defeat the NAZI/Christian CIA.


I also dated Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva, when he was young and the Consul to Atlanta -- and he became the MOST DECORATED Mexican Diplomat to the USA -- until Presidente Enrique Pena Nieto (a CIA puppet), recalled him.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html


I was held hostage by Exxon-Mobil/CIA/Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department FIVE TIMES in 2010 -- including for five weeks by two of El Chapo Guzman's sons -- and THEY ADMITTED that their TOP DRUG MAFIA PARTNERS were Mayor Rahm Emanuel, President Barack Obama, Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu, and HIS TOP PARTNER, Rupert Murdock, and by extension, Fox News -- and all of THEM -- especially what the Episcopal Church recently gave it's MOST VALUABLE EPISCOPALIAN AWARD TO, Tucker Carlson -- who is in BED with YOUR Top Episcopalian (if former Catholic), Pete Buttigieg -- who knows NOTHING about Transportation, but ALL ABOUT President Trump making the deal with President AMLO of Mexico to supply the USA with TONS of Fentanyl -- far cheaper, stronger, and more addictive than Heroin, which we NO LONGER need the CIA to produce in Afghanistan -- the ONLY reason Trump set in motion the irreversible withdrawal, which I believe you have done as RESPONSIBLY AS POSSIBLE, given that Trump also cut off most of your options.




Here are some things I published a long time ago, that NO ONE has DENIED -- nor accused me of LIBEL over -- and I sent them to everyone I accused -- after Obama stole copyright to my memoir -- with Emanuel, Daliah Saper (a lawyer in Chicago and FOX NEWS TALKING HEAD), Jamie Lee Sutherland (then an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, but now with Ameriprise Financial of Chicago) -- and Wilmington, North Carolina's Democratic District Attorney Benjamin R. David, whose boyfriends I have known while he was a Deacon then Elder at First Presbyterian here in Wilmington. 


The County Dem Party REFUSED to list Ben David as a Democratic Party Candidate in his last re-election -- because his wife, Stephanie David (whom I also know), is a TOP STRATEGIST and FUNDRAISER for Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander -- LOL!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


So, here we are on the cusp of the 20th Anniversary of 9/11/2001 -- and you are "locked" into plans to visit the three sites -- BUT THOUSANDS of 9/11 survivors sent you a Letter DEMANDING you declassify documents that PROVE that George W. Bush with Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, the Saudi Royals, and Bin Laden Family (all Bush family long-time Business Partners), planned and executed 9/11 TOGETHER!!!


Kamala Harris will be in Shanksville, PA where GW Bush is having a "by invite only" presentation to likely NAZI PARTY people, but she can give him the GIGGLE TREATMENT if called for there, NO??? And then report on how THAT WENT when she joins you at the Pentagon.




Blackmailed Homosexual Barack Obama and his "Beard", Michelle, will be with you in Manhattan -- no doubt to keep you covering up HIS LIES (no one will believe Obama until he comes out publicly as GAY), but you can show him what YOU THINK OF HIS SORRY PROTESTANT ASS (and pecker) -- this is what he thinks of YOU!!!




And the ONLY WAY that your supporters -- 63% of those who voted for you in 2020 don't believe in god at all -- or at least don't believe that god gives a SHIT ABOUT PRAYERS -- and the great majority of "Christians" voted for Donald Trump and continue to support him and the Republican Party.



Face it -- if god listened to that FARTING that many call prayer -- there would be NO REASON to get vaccinated -- and even YOU know better than that -- as does Pope Francis -- the TOP NAZI in the WORLD!!!


And ALL CATHOLICS support Clergy molesting young kids. Every time you put money in the collection plate you are PROMOTING CHILD MOLESTATION -- and NAZISM, as well.




The CHOICE IS YOURS, alone. TELL THE TRUTH of the mostly NAZI US Government and get busy CHANGING IT -- or TAKE IT ALL TO CHRISTIAN HELL.








I wish you THE BEST in your decision. If you need to discuss any of this with me, do so via email, blog comment, or call to my cell: (910) 200 - XXXX.


Sincerely,


Scott David Kenan, Cyber-General of the USA and Mexico, Five-Stars -- self-appointed











.

No comments: