Sunday, September 26, 2021

RP: Queen Elizabeth KNEW How to SHOOT DOWN the Trumps -- but Joe Biden, Joe Manchin, Sean Hannity, and Newt Gingrich (all devout Roman Catholics) -- are STILL SUCKING POPE FRANCIS'S DORK!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/queen-elizabeth-knew-how-to-shoot-down.html



Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!





9h 
Shared with Public
Public

Because rich white men never punish rich white men for abhorrent behavior!!!

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Why has Bill Barr not been indicted for lying about the findings of the Mueller investigation? Why hasn't Matt Gaetz been charged with child sex-trafficking? Why hasn't Trump been charged with inciting a deadly insurrection and interfering with an election? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'
Every day is a great day to bring criminal charges against Trump. Sign the petition now >> https://leftaction.salsalabs.org/trumpcrim



“With uncertainty, there is never a dull moment.”

― Haresh Sippy



Sadly, I must report that today, at the house three doors down from me with the "BUY AMMO" front license plates -- and where -- until recently, Confederate Flags and Trump MAGA Flags Flew -- must have lost the old woman  -- their Matriarch, I believe -- who was on oxygen. I'd never met her as she was confined to bed since before I moved here nearly three years ago. That leaves just men, living there, in-the-now.


But yesterday, there were a TON OF CARS there, and today, two HUGE URNS with FLOWER BOUQUETS (Funerary Style), flanked the front door . . . 


Well, AT LEAST she has now ESCAPED HER CONFEDERATE FAMILY!!!













>>> MY DAY BEGAN WITH EMAIL FROM MY SISTER JANE :


Re: Pumpkin spice lattes!


-----Original Message-----



From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>


To: jkenan02@gmail.com <jkenan02@gmail.com>; mikekenan@comcast.net <mikekenan@comcast.net>; kenan5@aol.com <kenan5@aol.com>; duffyjr3@verizon.net <duffyjr3@verizon.net>; connor.kenan@nordicwi.com <connor.kenan@nordicwi.com>; max.kenan17@icloud.com <max.kenan17@icloud.com>; gmeyer@optikos.com <gmeyer@optikos.com>; susan@susangrant.com <susan@susangrant.com>; marybethlernihan@gmail.com <marybethlernihan@gmail.com>; lenaludwig@gmail.com <lenaludwig@gmail.com>; bojones1951@gmail.com <bojones1951@gmail.com>; tkenan@kmi.net <tkenan@kmi.net>; scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>; canderson002@ec.rr.com <canderson002@ec.rr.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 26, 2021 11:55 am
Subject: Re: Pumpkin spice lattes!

I am so glad to hear that -- and that I introduced someone to something FUN and WHOLESOME for a change -- HA!!!


Have you tried THIS, TOO???



I had the BEST TIME downtown yesterday -- which I will soon blog about. EVERYONE was happy about my effective blogging about UNCW Chancellor Jose' Sartarelli and former Trustee Woody White!!! 


I have been answering the surrogates of Local Politicians who contacted me via Facebook this morning -- ALSO THANKING ME!!!




And I made a BIG GOOF about the Wilmington Star News and my "subscription" that I will publicly apologize about.

Just a few days before I don my OCTOBER OUTFIT:




And of course, this is my PERSONAL ATTITUDE!!!:



I'll send this to my "Family Group" in the hope of cracking EVERYONE UP!!!

Love,
Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Jane Kenan <jkenan02@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 26, 2021 10:55 am
Subject: Pumpkin spice lattes!


Macdonald’s has them-you introduced me 
To these lattes! I am treating myself to one today!


>>> AND THE BIG GOOF IS THAT I FOUND EVIDENCE THAT I DID ACTUALLY AUTHORIZE A YEAR'S SUBSCRIPTION TO THE WILMINGTON STAR NEWS -- But NOW, they might have had permission to auto-charge me for another year -- but I got NO ACCESS to that paper the last few years -- except an occasional single article -- and had NO ACCESS this morning.


BUT, after LUNCH, I was able to open the FOLLOWING ARTICLE and so I'll WAIT a few days to see if I can CONTINUE -- before demanding my money back for a year -- it seems they think I was subscribed for TWO YEARSand have ten months left -- ALL PAID FOR ALREADY -- and NO ACCESS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/going-after-pam-sander-and-cia-agent.html

5h Star News 
Shared with Public
Public

Lincoln grew up in a highly religious Baptist family but was never baptized as a child or an adult. He never joined any church, and was a skeptic as a young man in his early 20s, sometimes ridiculing revivalists.


He frequently referred to God and had a deep knowledge of the Bible, often quoting it. He attended Protestant church services with his wife and children -- USUALLY PRESBYTERIAN -- and after two of his children died he became more intensely concerned with religion.

Lincoln rented pews for his family at First Presbyterian Church in Springfield, IL, and attended New York Avenue Presbyterian Church in Washington, D.C., but never formally joined either one.









4h 
Shared with Public
Public
ME, of course -- I'm not afraid of ANYTHING!!!


And just like Aliens, I HATE OIL (although my family controls Exxon-Mobil and Kenan Advantage Group and put Donald Trump into power with our Oil Partner, Vladimir Putin).


I'm 6' 11" tall (2.10 meters), AND I LOVE Tequila Reposado -- just like THESE ALIENS!!!
ALIENS
invade Earth tomorrow!
They ask to meet with
1 representative from Mankind.
Who are you sending?


No comments: