Thursday, September 2, 2021

RP: Yesterday Began with My Putting a Homeless Man into the Hospital, and Today Began with America's SEMI-RETIRED Top Roman Catholic NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Hanging Up on Me in ANGER after a Congenial Conversation. Christians Should ALL Be PUT INTO PRISONS (with some exceptions)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/yesterday-began-with-my-putting.html









Yesterday, I went to the Food Lion half a mile from me to pick up a few things, and when I got out of my car, I saw a man -- probably in his twenties -- trying to stand up on the far side of the lot by Oleander Drive. But he kept losing his balance. He was very poorly dressed, and had a partially consumed 12-pack of beer and a small pack. Clearly, he didn't have the D.T.s from lack of alcohol, and two other healthy-looking homeless guys stood ten feet away and were speaking with him. Three other adults were watching from where they had gotten out of their cars, but no one was on a cell phone and I had left mine in my car.


I'd passed two Police cars parked next to each other, the officers speaking with each other, near where I'd pulled into the lot -- and this is THEIR JOB, so I walked over to them, identified myself as the troublemaker who is trying to put nearly every elected official and most Christian Ministers into PRISON here for Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy, which is something cops LOVE HEARING FROM ME -- they SUPPORT ME!!!


They simply could not have seen what was happening over there unless they got out and looked over the tops of cars, and asked me for a description of the guy. I said that he was WHITE and young with long dark hair, but just go over, you can't miss this scene -- which they did while I was in the store. When I returned, the two cop cars and an ambulance were there, and they were nearly ready to pull off with the guy to the hospital.


I went to bed last night, emotionally exhausted due to the RUSH OF NEWS, yesterday, at 10:00, and was unaware of Ida dumping so much water in the Northeast. I awoke at 3:30 AM and saw that all over the news and internet, and knew my brother lived on a hill in Berwyn, PA, not many miles west of Philadelphia and should be fine, but had no idea how my sister Julie's house in Exton, more to the west, was situated, so waited until 8:10 to contact her, planning to text her since she never, ever answers phone calls, although is good at responding to them later.


The button on my AT&T NAZI phone (I call it that since my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' had stated on MSNBC that AT&T totally SCREWED Louisiana's Emergency Services, lobbying them after Katrina that they would HARDEN their cell towers and service, but still have NOT BEGUN THAT, while the other cell services HAVE hardened services, if obviously not enough everywhere, so Emergency Services had to scramble to find cell communication to talk with each other), had DISAPPEARED


Mike Massicott, who is in charge of distributing all of the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB for my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA, was trained by AT&T MATRIX in northeast Atlanta, and my phone is CONSTANTLY getting corrupted by hackers. This morning, the icon for "text" had totally disappeared and i could not find it anywhere nor find that function any other way.


So I called Julie and left her a message to text me and maybe I would get it. Not hearing anything, I first called my brother, who is fine and said Julie does NOT live at the bottom of a hill, and then I called her back, saying if she sent me a text, I had NOT gotten it, but to please email me to let me know how she is.


I soon got a TEXT from Julie that she's fine, and it revealed a NEW icon on my phone I'd never seen before, that I hit and it gave me a choice of Text or ANOTHER UNKNOWN ICON, which I'm afraid to hit to find out what it could be!!! But at least now I know how to get or receive a TEXT MESSAGE!!!


Then, although I'd spoken at length and very congenially with Mom yesterday morning, I called her to let her know I'd heard from Mike and Julie and they are both fine. And of course she had already spoken with them both. We discussed the fact that there's been SO MUCH DESTRUCTION to the country by weather in the last week especially, but neither of us can do a thing about it except hope competent people are in charge of recovery services -- and vote in better ones next, if not. Mom said she thinks she will begin PRAYING over the situation (I didn't ask why she hadn't been praying about it since she believes in prayer)


We discussed her upcoming two-molar extraction that an oral surgeon will have to do in three weeks (one of them is loose, but she's not in pain). I told her how while we were estranged the five years I was in Political Exile in Mexico, my dentist was out of town and I'd found an older woman dentist who could do an emergency extraction of a wisdom tooth, which with my 6' 11" had LONG ROOTS -- and worse, wickedly curved ones, so with plenty of Novocain, she really had to brace her short, rotund body hard against mine and pull with all her might.


That had my face press firmly into her ample breast, which I did NOT find sexy, but SO SOFT, WARM, and COMFORTABLE, that I GOT why babies and straight men LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!


"That is DISGUSTING -- and don't you EVER talk to me like that again!!!"


Mom, who tried for YEARS to turn me straight, then lied to many to try to commit me, jail me, or even kill me because I'm GAY and Roman Catholic Rules say that GAYS MUST BE KILLED. She killed her brother with the help of a VA Hospital because he was actually gay and let his daughter marry a Jew, and she forced me onto Lithium Carbonate for MIND CONTROL for 31 years -- when I was NEVER Bipolar -- ALSO for her FUCKING CATHOLIC CHURCH.


I should mention that the majority of practicing Catholics SUPPORT a woman's right to choose, homosexuality and gay marriage, and only 29% believe the priest can change the wafer and wine into the BODY OF CHRIST. ALSO, St. Mary's Basilica Church here in Wilmington as recently as 2016, had three Saturday evening services and five Sunday morning services (3 of them in Spanish), and TODAY they have only FOUR masses between Saturday evening and Sunday AM, one of which is in Spanish.


I TITHED to Sister Mary Isaac Koenig's homeless charities while I was homeless from the proceeds of https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/  -- while it was selling on Amazon.com -- and panhandling WITHOUT a sign and before D.A. Ben David here with President Obama and Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago with Wells Fargo Advisors and lawyer Daliah Saper, also a Talking Head on Fox News, stole my copyright since I wouldn't SHUT UP about ALL OF THEM ACTUALLY BEING GAY and ALSO RUNNING HARD DRUGS with the CIA, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families.





Sister Mary Isaac Koenig with a homeless client.


And when I spoke to the lay people who run the BUSINESS end of the Basilica's operation, they told me they HATE that people like Coach Lou Holtz (Mom's top ally in Swastikas), Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and Justice Clarence "pubic-hair" Thomas CLAIM to be GOOD CATHOLICS but seem to HATE JESUS.


Anyway, I told Mom that breasts -- especially when not flipping around with tassels on the tits or Madonna-pointy-bras (or breast feeding for the squeamish -- and Mom breast-fed us ALL and even discretely in public -- and Mom is actually STACKED, but never wore bras that showed that off), are only a body part and at least I appreciate how COMFORTING the feel of a nice one is.


She began hyperventilating, and I said "It is ALL GOD -- EVERYTHING!!! And when anything is uncomfortable to discuss or life becomes ROUGH and PAINFULL, that is God's way of telling us WE NEED TO MAKE A BETTER CHOICE to have a better life."


Mom quietly said that I am ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and hung up on me.


Now, in other matters FAR TOO NUMEROUS to mention all, both Wilmington and Winston-Salem had high-school shootings Monday by students of students with the perpetrators known to LEAVE the schools immediately. BOTH jurisdictions arrested the suspect a couple of hours later, but Winston-Salem properly held the school in LOCK-DOWN until deemed safe. In Wilmington, they first had the students all file out and walk to a Middle School blocks away BEFORE they secured the school, then changed that to another destination, which confused students and worried parents trying to deal with it.


WORSE is that when D.A. Ben David, Sheriff McMahon, and Mayor Saffo had a press conference, they revealed almost NO DETAILS and REFUSED to take any questions -- and parents are about ready to LYNCH THEM!!! Everyone knows that those three PROTECT HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with help of the CIA -- and Wilmingtonians want their city BACK from these DEVOUT CHRISTIAN TRAITORS.


The County Board of Health had a public meeting with community comment on the new mandatory mask regulation in public buildings -- including all schools -- and the Christian Republicans, also shouting insults about President Biden, kept interrupting with vulgarities and insults, and Sheriff's Deputies had to REMOVE at least a dozen of them -- but did not charge them.


This morning, I got an email from Republican Congressman David Rouzer -- one of Trump's TRUE LAP-DOGS who appeared at Trump's first public rally a few weeks ago, and ALSO had voted NOT to accept Biden's election victory. ALL PEOPLE IN CONGRESS who in the FACE OF FACTS voted NOT to accept that are by definition TRAITORS and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.


"President Biden Must Be Held Accountable" 


was its title and about withdrawing form Afghanistan -- more slowly and carefully than President Trump had planned to do and Rouzer SUPPORTED THAT!!!



THANK GOD!!! Oprah Winfrey is being EXPOSED as the TOTAL FAKER that she has been since she got a talk show. She is WORSE than Ellen Degeneres, and PROMOTED BAD PSYCHOLOGIST Phil McGraw, whose wife HATES HIM, and whose gay son pretends to be straight and took up with a pair of FEMALE CRACK WHORES (why you haven't heard much from Dr. Phil, lately).









I have no time to get into the Supreme Court's OUTRAGEOUS RULING that even Chief Justice and devout Roman Catholic John Roberts couldn't stomach.


I was SO IMPRESSED with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin III, and since I've worked DIRECTLY with Army Col. Dorothy Newman and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', I intend to write him NEXT about what all I have been through and what a DISASTER the Lower Caper Fear is in -- especially knowing that when I copy it to my extensive Email Contacts, the US Justice Department, FBI, CIA, and NSA will ALSO get it -- and NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- as well!!!







.

No comments: