Thursday, September 23, 2021

RP: NAZI-Catholic Joe Biden is WINNING for Donald Trump -- and the Kenan, Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families -- ONLY the Carters Were NEVER INTENTIONALLY Hard-Drug Traffickers and White Supremacists -- Like Joe Biden and the OTHER "Christian" Presidents!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/nazi-catholic-joe-biden-is-winning-for.html



 

TODAY, the Provincetown, MA Tennessee Williams Festival BEGINS -- and they have been advertising on Facebook that TONS OF TICKETS are still available!!!


I THANK Broadway World -- AGAIN -- and for the NEW INFO they sent me via email TODAY!!!





mJtuuSonslott nrdodw 
Shared with Public
Public
New York (CNN Business)

From the climate crisis to Covid, Marc Benioff sees a common thread for what ails America today: deception that is allowed to spread like wildfire on Facebook.

"This digital revolution really kind of has the world in its grip. And in that grip, you can see the amount of mistrust and misinformation that is happening," Benioff told CNN.

"I own Time and I am held accountable for what is produced on my platform...In regards to Facebook, they are not held accountable."

SALESFORCE CEO MARC BENIOFF

The Salesforce CEO and owner of Time Magazine warned these lies tricking social media users are making it harder to solve the biggest problems gripping society.

"Look at how it is affecting the world. You can talk about the political process. You can talk about climate. You can talk about the pandemic," Benioff said. "In each and every major topic, it gets connected back to the mistrust that is happening and especially the amount of it being seeded by the social networks. It must stop now."

Benioff is an outspoken critic of Facebook (FB) who has previously called for breaking up Mark Zuckerberg's empire, which is now worth nearly $1 trillion.


t3SpnohSe 
Shared with Public
Public
In Joe Biden's Mind, protecting Israel -- and the USA PAYING FOR IT while ALL Israeli Citizens get cradle-to-grave FREE HEALTH CARE and FREE UNIVERSITY to PhD as long as they keep grades up -- is more important than LOVING THE USA -- for a CHANGE!!!


-- but Joe Biden says WE can't have universal health care because it would be an INSULT TO HIS DEAD SON!!!


This will go over WELL with Biden's SECRET REPUBLICAN SUPPORTERS, including my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc.


Progressives will SCREW BIDEN and eventually impeach and imprison him after a FAIR TRIAL!!!

tpfSo6hsud Medium 
Shared with Public
Public

I'd better not say anything more -- Facebook will kick me off for the 33rd time for 30 days for criticizing Christians or Republicans -- LOL!!!


This says A LOT.










>>> 'TWAS NICE TO GET THIS FROM LINKED-IN , TODAY!!!:




>>> WHAT IS FUNNY, TODAY:


After the 7.5 inches of rain I got on my deck the last two days, I called Mom in Raleigh to see if SHE had gotten much rain. "Not that I KNOW OF," Mom said.


It turned out that Mom had been sitting on her walker (she's NEARLY ninety-nine), staring at her washing machine, that had simply STOPPED somewhere in mid-cycle. She couldn't raise the locked lid -- and it had not shown a lit light indicator nor made a move or sound in about twenty minutes.


I told her to try unplugging it for a half-hour or so, then plug back in to see if it RE-SETS ITS CONTROLS, and then she can get it going again -- so she had to get off the phone so she could try that.


Mom said she and Dad had bought the washer USED (with no manual to it -- and she won't look for the manual on the internet where it is sure to have been published), in 1999, when they moved from Wilmington to Raleigh, so SHE got 22 good years of use from a USED MACHINE, and if it's DEAD, she's LUCKY it lasted that long.


And then I went to find my LIDL REWARDS online -- the store clerks told me that even though I DON'T use the LIDL APP on a smart-phone, I could arrange -- over the internet from my computer -- to set it to RECEIVE MY REWARD the next time I shop by simply entering my phone number. I'd shopped there so often, I was NOT SURPRISED that I had accumulated a $40.00 OFF coupon, so checked the box to use it next time, went to LIDL and spent $72.46 -- because I LOST ALL MY FROZEN MEATS when my refrigerator DIED last Thursday, and Gold Walker let me use a small refrigerator-only, until she REPLACED the refrigerator with a GREAT, LARGER, and FAR NEWER one, that is working well.


But no discount appeared when the clerk told me it would after putting in my phone number. THEN SHE SAID, "There is NO WAY you can redeem a LIDL AWARD -- except by using the APP on a SMART-PHONE!!!"


And the woman behind me said she recently got a $40.00 off coupon from them -- and it was ONLY GOOD FOR $40.00 WORTH OF TEA OR COFFEE -- and pointed out that NO ONE would buy tea or coffee in such quantities except restaurants and company cafeterias that all use WHOLESALE SUPPLIERS!!!


I told her -- and all the OTHER LIDL EMPLOYEES and CUSTOMERS within earshot of my PROJECTILE VOICE -- that I would BLOG about their BULL-SHIT "OFFERS" -- and be CERTAIN that all of my Press Contacts get it, TOO!!!






So, THINKING RATIONALLY (instead of EMOTIONALLY), I realized that USING my phone number at LIDL -- I GET THEIR BEST DEALS -- and even when I DON'T get a "deal", their quality and prices are BETTER than almost anyone else's -- CONSISTENTLY!!!


So, I THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!



2

1 Comment

  • Scott Kenan
    A LOT came in through Wilmington, North Carolina -- like my Kenan Family in the 1730s who founded UNC Chapel Hill and that now controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, and partnered with Christian Churches to put Trump into power -- and then ALSO Joe Biden, who is DESTROYING THE DREAMS of those who love the US Constitution!!!



















.

No comments: