Tuesday, September 21, 2021

RP: Progressives and Independents Now CONDEMN Joe Biden -- As Do More World Leaders -- but He is STILL SLIGHTLY Better than TRUMP!!! / My "Driving Miss Daisy" Link to Tennessee Williams, etc.:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/progressives-and-independents-now.html






>>> I just got a RECEIVED RECEIPT from BroadwayWorld.com -- after sending them links, photo of Tennessee Williams and me, etc.:


Just thought your people should see this -- since your TOP EDITOR claimed I am TOO TRASHY to have ever known Edith Love -- or to have worked for Tennessee Williams. Photo is of the two of us in the White House early December, 1981.

Thanks for your APOLOGY!!! 

Scott David Kenan



Although this is "sponsored material", for a few days it has been sponsored PROMINENTLY on three of my sources: Aol.com, CNN.com, and HuffPost.com.


In it, while they point out that Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are the MOST POPULAR Talking Heads -- SUPER- POPULAR among Christian Republicans and are PROVEN HUGE LIARS -- they are HATED and NOT TRUSTED by everyone else.



And ALL of MSNBC's top Roman Catholics (Brzezinski, Hayes, Maddow, McDonnell, and Williams), all get very low believability ratings -- Mika Brzezinski married Joe Scarborough BEFORE her first husband died, so SHE GOES STRAIGHT TO HELL, and Maddow is a practicing Lesbian, so SHE goes STRAIGHT TO HELL -- both by LONG-STANDING CATHOLIC RULES that have NOT CHANGED AT ALL!!!


MSNBC's JEWS, including Andrea Mitchell, Ari Melber, and Chuck Todd, are listed very low, too -- Ari Melber having the LOWEST BELIEVABILITY of anyone on MSNBC.


And whether you read this blog or not, it was reported ALL OVER THE NEWS that MSNBC's parent gave 85% of their Corporate Donations in the 2020 Presidential Race to Joe Biden (why they dissed Bernie Sanders, TOTALLY), the other 15% to Episcopalian Pete Buttigieg -- to support his DRUG TRAFFICKING with the Kenan/Bush Families-Controlled Episcopal Church in partnership with Episcopalian Tucker Carlson.


So NATURALLY, I was THRILLED when I got so many Received Receipts when I emailed out my LAST POSTING, including from President Biden's and V.P. Kamala Harris's Offices, FROM BERNIE SANDERS, and of course from Ali Velshi of MSNBC and The New York Times Editorial Board!!!



And AGAIN, CNN's parent company and MSNBC's parent company -- WITH AT&T MATRIX -- who trained Mike Massicott, Exec. V.P. of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, to DISTRIBUTE all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, CONTINUE to be by FAR the largest FINANCIAL BACKERS of the Republicans in the Texas Legislature KILLING Voters' Rights, NON-WHITE Peoples' Rights, Abortion Rights, and even FREE-SPEECH RIGHTS -- ALL are CHRISTIAN COMPANIES!!!


And FEWER than half of Americans are Christians now -- and NO ONE hires anchors who are Atheists or Agnostics -- so we are left to rely on HONEST MUSLIM and HINDU Talking Heads on MSNBC!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wow-i-just-had-screamer-because.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html



Amanda Smith 1d 
As seen in T&C Magazine.🚽🤎

May be an image of 1 person and text

104
6 Comments
7 Shares



That time I met John Waters at the 2015 Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival:




And I JUST RAN ACROSS this notice of the Atlanta Writers Club's notice of the publication of Walking on Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams:





I am mentioned in the TOP PAGE -- and the notice is on page 7 -- 2/5 the way down:


https://atlantawritersclub.org/wp-content/uploads/bsk-pdf-manager/2009-08_Aug_eQuill_65.pdf


And it was at the Atlanta Writers Club that I AGAIN MET UP WITH in 2009, lawyer, best-selling author, race-car driver, and stunt pilot Gregg Loomis -- whom James Graham "Uncle Jimmie" Kenan of Andrews Drive in Atlanta sent me to in 1990, after I called him for HELP after my parents and others had me arrested for reporting DRUG TRAFFICKING through Stone Mountain Park.



Gregg Loomis




Gregg Loomis is the blood nephew of James Graham Kenan's WIFE -- a DEVOUT CATHOLIC, so their CHILDREN were raised DEVOUT CATHOLICS and TWO of the five became CATHOLIC CLERGY OF NOTE!!!


But NONE of them are mentioned in EITHER Kenan Genealogy -- except that they were BORN -- what was up with THAT???


Well, Gregg said he could not help me, then sent me to his son, Kenan Loomis:



Kenan Loomis is a BIG LAWYER in Atlanta -- but a SMALL MAN!!!



And Kenan could not help me either -- but AT LEAST Gregg Loomis had the HONESTY to tell me that the Episcopal Wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill "only hate JEWS more than they hate 'Niggers'" -- and would HATE ME -- which PROVED TRUE!!!


THIS IS NEW and shows the HATRED of the Ku Klux Klan Member Kenans -- and NAZIS-BY-EXTENSION -- who have CONTROLLED UNC SYSTEM since co-founding it in 1789:


Chapel Hill has a reputation as a liberal town, but it's always been a racially unjust society in large part because of the actions of the University of North Carolina, the nation's oldest public university.


The same school that once denied clean water to its Black workers and their families now dumps toxic coal plant pollution on them, writes Geeta N. Kapur, a UNC alum whose new book titled "To Drink from the Well: The Struggle for Racial Equality at the Nation's Oldest Public University" is out now.

21
8 Shares

AND Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II WROTE THE FORWARD!!!


https://www.amazon.com/Drink-Well-Struggle-Equality-University/dp/194946752X


>>> KIND OF FUNNY:


“I care about you more than you know.” -Tennessee Williams


We adore this letter from Tennessee to Truman and Literary Hub for writing about it. They also mention Lisa Immordino Vreeland’s new side-by-side documentary, “Truman and Tennessee: An Intimate Conversation” that TWF21 attendees enjoyed this past spring.

10
1 Comment
1 Share
1 Comment
Most Relevant

  • Laura Flint
    Two people I sure would love to have at my dinner party. 💝
    2


That time on January 11, 1982 -- at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee Williams -- where Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED TENNESSEE that the Episcopal Church with Republican Party, FBI, and CIA planned to MURDER HIM, then steal his estate from Harvard for Sewanee/Episcopal Church -- and then THEY DID THAT!!!


Truman Capote -- whom I'd spoken with at many previous parties -- was the SHOCKING STAR (of sorts)!!! In the bottom third, here:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html



ON THIS DAY
3 years ago
Paid for by The People's Trumpet LLC
 





America’s Jewish community smashed the
prior all-time high of “oy/oy vey/oy vey ist
mir” exclamations, which was set during
the 2008 High Holy Days in the depths of
the financial crisis.







During the last several days, I've had to deal with my refrigerator dying and it taking Gold Walker three -- FOUR -- days to replace it -- although she provided a small REFRIGERATOR-ONLY to help me get through, so I LOST about SIXTY DOLLARS worth of food that I must now replace.

CIA Agent and Head of Gannett in the S.E. USA is STILL REFUSING to refund the $63.13 that her company STOLE FROM ME this past July -- DESPITE HER OWN PEOPLE ADMITTING they had no right to take it!!! Read the thread of our emails from bottom up to make it SUPER OBVIOUS:



Pam Sander










Readers all know that I had had SEVERAL CONVERSATIONS with Jessica Tandy WHILE I worked for Tennessee Williams and at his Memorial after his death. I also LOVED while they filmed this in Atlanta while I lived there. I watched it again, last night.

LONG-TERM Readers of this blog REMEMBER that my GOOD FRIEND Edith Love from Denison University, while Managing Director of Atlanta's Alliance Theatre, not only PUSHED Alfred Uhry to WRITE THIS PLAY, and consulted with him during the writing -- she ALSO took the play to RUSSIA -- St. Petersburg where the NEVA RIVER runs through it. 


It was EDITH LOVE who pointed out that my roommate Rick Neva was a CIA AGENT who then SPIED ON ME -- and in FACT, when I tried to change my Long-Distance Carrier, they told me that I COULD NOT CHANGE IT -- because it was TIED to an American Express Card in the name of "Rick Neva" -- who SECURED IT a MONTH before I even ordered telephone service, when I moved to Stone Mountain!!!


ONLY my parents and the CIA and their partners KNEW my address -- I had contracted for it to be built at least half a year BEFORE I could close and move in.


Rick disappeared without notice, after my PARENTS drove to Stone Mountain from Wilmington -- TO HELP HIM MOVE OUT!!!


And of course Maria St. Just's MAIDEN NAME was Maria Brit-Neva -- she, her mother, and her sister had FLED the Bolshevik Revolution, settled in GREAT BRITAIN, and Maria married Peter Grenfell, the SECOND (and last), Lord St. Just. She inherited his Morgan Grenfell Bank -- that had been FOUNDED by George Peabody -- I lived with my family the summer of 1972 in Peabody, MA, NAMED for him, at 3 Anzio Circle -- where Edith Love visited us.


https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1994/12/19/the-lady-and-tennessee


WHAT Maria St. Just did with her bank -- is that it BECAME the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the ONLY REAL CREDITOR of the Trump and Kushner Families -- and CONDUIT OF CASH from Kenan OIL PARTNER Vladimir Putin:



The BURNING of Grenfell Tower in London:







At THAT TIME, I got an EMAIL from the TOP EDITOR of Broadway World who CASTIGATED ME because she said Edith Love would NEVER have been a friend of TRASH LIKE ME!!! It's documented in my blog, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.


And what is so FUNNY AND IRONIC is that I FIRST HEARD about the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival EMPHASIZING CENSORSHIP of Tenn's plays -- when the BIGGEST CENSORSHIP of the TRUTH about Tennessee Williams is by the CHRISTIANS who run that Williams Festival -- and the NOTICE was from Broadway World:







They SAY that the BEST NARRATIVE that is BELIEVABLE -- ALWAYS WINS IN COURT. I can't WAIT UNTIL WE GET THERE, and put the Wealthy Kenans, Sewanee Allies, and just plain old TRASH-HOLE CHRISTIANS into PRISON -- after FAIR TRIALS!!!







.

No comments: