Tuesday, September 14, 2021

RP: Going After Pam Sander and CIA Agent Kevin Maurer -- I'm SICK of Christian Politicians and Others STEALING MY MONEY, because I WON'T STOP Blogging about THEIR CRIMES!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/09/going-after-pam-sander-and-cia-agent.html



Pam Sander is Southeast Regional Editor for Gannett -- leading Newsrooms of 21 newspapers in five states.



Pam in her "Egyptian-Eyes-Meet-Bauhaus/Pepto-Bismol" phase -- 2014





Kevin Maurer, CIA Agent -- in his LINKED-IN profile, one of his TWO RECOMMENDATIONS is of HYPER-HOMO Charles Smith -- General Manager of Wilmington's ONLY GAY BAR -- Ibiza Nightclub:





https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-maurer-28a0945/





Charles Smith with his of BARELY-LEGAL-AGE husband, Ralphie Guapponne -- in 2014.




In August 2016, Owen settled a lawsuit and agreed to pay back his royalties of US $6.8 million to the US government.[6] -- but Kevin Maurer was allowed by the CIA to KEEP HIS MANY MILLIONS!!!






I tried to send this email to GOVERNMENT AGENCIES five times -- before giving up!!!


And THEN, I was NOT ALLOWED to save it as a DRAFT to try even LATER!!!



The CIA is ANGRY WITH ME -- NO???



>>> Re: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:


Togsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com

Ccscott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com
Dear Ms. Shreck,

I just got off the phone by calling the same number I originally called to get into this email conversation, (877) 578-2716, and after the woman finally found my records in your system, she said I needed to email YOU, as she was "the bottom of the barrel" in authority and could not call you but would have to email you, instead. I explained to her that this makes no sense at all -- and you can go over our entire email conversation below.

I have not had a subscription (electronic -- or otherwise), to the Wilmington Star News since I lived on S. 4th Street, most recently in late 2017. And in fact the MasterCard you claimed to charge (and I don't recognize the last four digits, but you probably had them right), I have not used in a few years. HOW you managed to charge my Wells Fargo account is a mystery.

I never ordered this, and I simply want a full refund -- preferably by you mailing me a physical check. I am a Political Activist who works with NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein on stopping Hard Drug Trafficking, as well as with Colin Powell's people and directly with my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' (I can send Honore's direct cell number if you want to check with him), to bust my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, and the Ku Klux Klan and with Kenan Family business partner Vladimir Putin, put Trump into the Presidency.

I was debriefed by phone call while in Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, summer of 2012, by Kevin Maurer, then Head of the City Desk at the Wilmington Star News -- Kevin claiming he was going to write a front-page article for your paper on how District Attorney Benjamin R. David had illegally screwed me by convicting me of crimes falsely -- because I would not stop blogging about him and other Politicians and Wilmington's Christian Churches (not all of them), running Hard Drugs. But it turned out that Kevin Maurer is a CIA Agent and part of that -- he just getting info on what I knew for the CIA.

And I have fought with Kevin's boss at the Star News, Pam Sander, who blocked my emails to EVERYONE at the Star News and Gatehouse (I'm amazed I can get this email to you!!!). 

In spring of 2012, at the Wilmington Azalea Festival, someone from the New York Times found me on the street here in Wilmington, and told me that they had just PAID OFF Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico (Bill and Hillary Clinton's top Drug Supplier to the USA), but were not announcing it to the Press until the check cleared, it taking about a month. And THAT was because Carlos Slim who only owned 20% of the newspaper's stock, but MOST OF ITS DEBT, and used that to keep the Star News PROTECTING the Drug Mafias of Wilmington. And then the NYTimes sold off the Star News.

This APPEARS to be continuing, but has NOTHING to do with this bizarre charge, unless it is some kind of Political Attack -- what I will have to assume when I file a formal complaint with our Atty. Gen. -- if we cannot quickly resolve this issue.

Please advise ASAP.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Scott David Kenan 


-----Original Message-----
From: Support <gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 16, 2021 1:16 pm
Subject: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (594988) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Linda Shreck (Wilmington Star News)
Aug 16, 2021, 13:16 EDT
Mr. Kenan,
You do have an active digital subscription to the Wilmington Star the charge on your Visa ending in 8458 for 1 year of digital access it had auto renewed in July.
Do you wish to keep it an active account?
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to let us know.
Scott Kenan
Aug 12, 2021, 15:59 EDT
Dear Ms. Shrek,

We seem to be making progress, and to be sure I am clear about my situation, my only subscribing to the Wilmington Star News was several years ago, and only for electronic access. You might show in your records that I was subscribed this summer, and claim it was cancelled on 7/20/2021, but I had NO ACCESS to Star News online then or in recent years.

Also, you said I will see a credit on my Master Card account ending in 0271, but even the screen capture of my account I sent you below shows that my card ending 8458 was what you charged. This is a VISA card which I am looking at right now, that I got about three years ago and use to pay ALL of my bills.


If you credit a Master Card ending 0271, how will it get to my VISA ending 8458??? I might have had a Master Card ending 0271 (Three and more years ago I paid all my bills with one of their cards, but I don't remember its ending numbers).

CRAZY, no??? But at least you found something -- now to figure out how to get me my refund.

Thanks,
Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Support <gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 12, 2021 12:44 pm
Subject: [Gannett Subscriber Services] Re: Unexplained charge -- likely from Wilmington Star News:

Linda Shreck (Wilmington Star News)
Aug 12, 2021, 12:44 EDT
Thank you for contacting us regarding your Wilmington Star Subscription.
Your home delivery has been canceled as of 7/20.  A refund request has been sent to accounting and you will see that on your Master Card ending in 0271.
Scott Kenan
Jul 23, 2021, 9:44 EDT
Dear Gatehouse Media,

I found this charge on my account this morning, and having no idea what it is, called the number listed. Your customer service person tried to be very helpful, but said she found OLD business I have had with your company from over a year ago, but no charge from the Wilmington Star News (I live in Wilmington), and it might have been from some other newspaper and I should email the info so your people can research it.

Now, a year plus ago, I DID try to buy a year's electronic only subscription to the Star News, and had a lot of difficulty and had to speak with several people at Gatehouse and was eventually told they got the charge to go through -- but it never hit my bank and I never got access to the paper online, so just decided to forget about it.

I do NOT wish to subscribe to the Star News or any other newspaper now, so please credit this amount back to me.

Scott David Kenan
1210 Spofford Circle, Apt. 4
Wilmington, NC 28403


Cell: (910) 200-XXXX

Thanks for the assistance!
Scott

Gatehouse unexplained charge found 7-23-2021.PNG

.
This email is a service from Wilmington Star News. Delivered by Zendesk
[X7L05Q-X2KD]

Support (gsspaymenttrack@gatehousemedia.com)

To: you 



##- Please type your reply above this line -##

The escalation form has been successfully submitted to Gannett Subscriber Services Team.

We will review the account for a resolution.

Thank you


To add additional comments, reply to this email.


This email is a service from Gannett Subscriber Services. Delivered by Zendesk


I just sent THIS POSTING by SECURED SERVER and got RECEIVED RECEIPTS from the offices of Atty. Gen. Josh Stein and Gov. Roy Cooper!!!





.

No comments: