Wednesday, September 28, 2022

RP: Coffee-Making during a MAJOR Storm Event / I've been REDUCED to Being Aunt Pittypat by the SHOCK that my Mother Reads All of My Blog Postings / Wilmington, North Carolina Native Lara (Yunaska) Trump is Accused of CHILD CRUELTY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/coffee-making-during-major-storm-event.html





>>>  EVERYONE -- SCOTUSPresidentsCongress People -- please read :


Rahm:


If you can still BREATHE -- read THIS. Miss Elton John -- less than a week ago performed at the WHITE HOUSE -- and NOW he and Brittany Spears have recorded a SMASH HIT VIDEO, titled "Hold Me Closer" -- which refers to YOU "Tiny Dancer"!!!




And HERE is what I wrote and am sending everyone, now:




Scott



I really thought that if my mother ever read my blog SHE WOULD FAINT -- dead away -- but now I know Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan has been READING IT ALL ALONG -- thanks to my sister Jane forwarding all of my emails of blog postings to her.


I haven't been in an actual faint so much as I've been SLEEPING IT OFF -- twelve hours of sleep from the emotional SHOCK of that. 


I don't have to find the  HUTZPAH  to tell Mom how I view her behaviors during my lifetime and before it!!! Mom knows it better than if she were playing Bridge with a hand having nothing but SPADES!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/leapin-lizards-my-mother-ruth-anne.html


And without elaboration, this has TOTALLY ACCENTED how LITTLE my family has let me know of what is happening in THEIR LIVES!!! Not only has my niece Taylor moved with her boyfriend, Grant, to the COLD, WINDY City of Chicago -- where the TOP Meyer-side Criminals all live: Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman, now Larsen, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband, Greg Lernihan -- and probably OTHERS as well.


At LEAST my nephew Connor Michael Kenan -- who can work from anywhere with a good International Airport -- moved to Denver, Colorado -- where it is COLD, but marijuana is totally LEGAL, and Psilocybin Mushroom possession is DECRIMINALIZED!!!


I used to smoke a lot of pot with Connor and his younger brother Maxwell Andrew Kenan in my brother's basement -- and HERE is a shot of a bunch of us in Mike and Gail's kitchen for Taylor's Birthday in late 2009 -- showing me in my FUN, FIERCE HAT:




The BOTTOM LINE is that my entire family was raised to be COGS in the CHRISTIAN/NAZI CORPORATE MACHINE -- and they are PROGRAMMED TO MURDER ME -- so I must be NUTS to GIVE A DAMN about any of them.


But I do.


My mother has as long as I have known her TERRORIZED us children -- and TODAY would be in PRISON she was such a SCREAMING WITCH telling us CONSTANTLY that we were not WORTHY, while BEATING US -- just like we used to beat our BREASTS in Christian/NAZI MIND CONTROL in Catholic Mass:


"LORD, I am not worthy!!! CHRIST, I am not worthy!!! LORD, I am not worthy!!!"


Mom really has NO MEMORY -- both conveniently and actually. I forget which PSYCHOSES that is indicative of, but SPLIT PERSONALITY -- as portrayed by Joanne Woodward in The Three Faces of Eve, and others that Donald Trump has been accused of having -- Narcissism, etc.





So, I'm not CERTAIN how WISE it is to push things with MOM -- although she seems TOTALLY RESISTANT to accepting ANY RESPONSIBILITY for her PAST CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR. Mom seems to be THIS kind of "Christian":



On my side, I long ago forgave my family for their trying to murder me many times -- for stealing all of my wealth with help of the CIA and Republican and Democratic Parties, but I will CONTINUE to give more DETAILS of their crimes and for my brother and nephews -- of their DALLIANCES with Homosexuality, until they ACKNOWLEDGE their Crimes against me -- and even make some AMENDS.


THEY don't like that I EMBARRASS THEM reporting their crimes -- but don't give a DAMN that I've been POISONED three times, was beaten SEVERELY several times, and had to run from DRUG MAFIA first in Stone Mountain, Georgia, then in Colima, Jalisco, and Nayarit States in Mexico -- as well as in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


Microsoft just sent me a "memory" of what I posted first three years ago:



Wilmington Mayor "Bill" Saffo on the side of Kenan-owned Bank of America's FIRST Wilmington HQ on Front Street -- photographing his BIG CONDO DEVELOPMENT that had a TON of cost overruns that Bill got the CITY to pay for -- and then two City Councilpeople got SWEET DEALS to buy luxury residences there -- and there were DELAYS in people moving in because STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS were deemed UNSAFE, and had to first be retro-fitted.



I had ALREADY confronted Saffo on the other side of Front Street as he left a "Pop-Up Art Gallery" -- and when he saw me photographing him, he literally RAN to the parking lot by the back walkway, behind him.



https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


AND Jane has ALWAYS been the BLABBERMOUTH!!!


1. When I was in 7th grade, Jane told the whole family at the Sunday Dinner Table, that I only liked playing with BOYS when we had played Doctors, years before.


2. Right after I graduated Denison (where I had been OUT GAY for all but first semester freshman year -- but NOT told my parents), Jane told Mom about it while they folded a load of WASH!!!


3. In 2014, Jane accidentally gave me Mom's email address -- and I contacted all three of my siblings, telling them I would ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW IT.


Any of my Readers have a Mother with email who does NOT want you to know she has it???


4. In 2011, when my entire family rented a place for a week on Wrightsville Beach -- while I was living homeless in Wilmington, nine miles away -- they had not let me know that until Jane accidentally did. THEN they told me they did NOT WANT TO MEET WITH ME.


5. Last winter, when Jane and her platonic benefactor, Jim of Michigan, visited Wilmington and took me to lunch, Jane let out that she and Jim had travelled to join Jan (Meyer) Opperman/Larsen in the front row, center, at her OTHER-SIDE first cousin's band's concert:





Jan had taken me on TWO YEARS while she lived in Atlanta and we were close and smoked a lot of pot and drank a lot of wine, together -- and front row, center in the packed OMNI was BEYOND FABULOUS -- you could FEEL the heat from the FIRE CANNONS, and SWEAT was flung on us by the ACTORS!!!


My POINT is that Mom told me two years ago that my sister Julie MIGHT be in touch with Marybeth Lernihan -- but no one else in our immediate family was in touch with Uncle Bob's or Uncle Mart's children.







>>> THREE NOTABLE NEWS ITEMS, TODAY:


1. Although my computer runs FASTER and BETTER since I changed SPECTRUM modems, and the old Ethernet cable connection, I've had days with NO BUFFERING, but the last TWO DAYS I get FREQUENT BUFFERING, AGAIN of MSNBC -- but NEVER of CNN!!!


ALSO the CIA HACKING of this blog has continued with CHANGES I MAKE being UNMADE minutes or hours later -- and LOTS of interference with FORMATTING.


2.





AFTER playing at the White House -- just last Friday Night -- Elton seems to now be getting the PRESS IN MEXICO!!!



New Elton John-Britney Spears music video filmed in CDMX and México state


For Mexicans, the real stars of the video are the nation's capital and México state, both of which feature as backdrops


Published on Wednesday, September 28, 2022


Pop music icons Elton John and Britney Spears may be the famous names behind a new musical collaboration, but for Mexicans, the star of the song’s newly released music video is Mexico City.


The colorful urbanscape of the nation’s capital — as well as that of México state — is on full display in the newly released video for “Hold me Closer,” a musical collaboration between the U.S. pop star and the British musical veteran that features dancers in flowing, vibrantly colored outfits undulating throughout, with various recognizable locations from the two federal entities in the background.




Mexico City residents were thrilled to see their city represented in the video, and none more so than the city’s mayor, Claudia Sheinbaum, who tweeted, “Without a doubt, we are the #CityThatHasEverything. Thanks to Britney Spears and Elton John for choosing us.”

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/new-elton-john-britney-spears-music-video-filmed-in-cdmx-and-mexico-state/


3.



Manchin’s Big Oil Deal  for My Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL and VLADIMIR PUTIN  Scrapped From Budget Bill  in Victory for Climate Movement 


https://truthout.org/articles/manchins-big-oil-deal-scrapped-from-budget-bill-in-victory-for-climate-movement/





.

No comments: