Thursday, September 15, 2022

RP: My FUN MESSAGES Received -- Today -- by Rhode Island Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, RED-HOT Journalist Benjamin Schachtman, and Teri Motsinger (owner of Benefits Management, Inc.):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-fun-messages-received-today-by-rhode.html



So THAT'S what happened !!!



>>>  Dear President Biden -- and ALL Others:


I tested the CLINTONS first -- and they (now part of the Bush/Kenan Family), BLOCKED ME three times in a row -- so I GIVE UP  -- on them.


Rahm Emanuel ALSO sent a Receipt, already!!! READ UP :


Hi Rahm:


Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse sent me a Received Receipt OVER an hour ago!!!


I'm just sending this out to my "Usual Lists" (regular email and via secured-server forms) -- just to see who is BLOCKING ME, TONIGHT !!!




Scott


Well, so did THIS:



Monica Lewinsky's Ken Starr Tweet Is A Master Class In Grace


“As I’m sure many can understand, my thoughts about Ken Starr bring up complicated feelings…" the former White House intern's tweet began.


David Moye  Sep 13, 2022, 06:54 PM EDT


https://www.huffpost.com/entry/monica-lewinsky-ken-starr-tweet_n_6320da94e4b0eac9f4dbf65f




I should begin this by saying I spoke by phone with my Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, early this afternoon for 16 minutes -- the two of us LAUGHING about most things I report in here -- EXCEPT for the young blade who demanded to have sex with me.


And then Mom, who was VERY CHIPPER and full of ENERGY, said she had had a HORRIBLE DAY so far. First, her exterminators did an only occasional check for termites, found none, but discovered she has POOLED WATER in her crawl space -- and some LARGISH POOP-PILES of critters who have moved in (but NONE into her house).


So NOW, she will have to replace the sump-pump, and whatever they recommend to get rid of the pests -- but that isn't really very expensive.


Then, she got a call from my sister Jane, who was to drive home from a friends' house half a state away -- but Jane is laid up in BED, unable to keep food in her stomach, so hopefully Jane will be over it in a day or two and can drive home.


I copied my "Family Group" on my email to Teri Motsinger in the HOPE of cracking Jane up over the new DOG BAR in Wilmington.





Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island

https://www.whitehouse.senate.gov/contact/email-sheldon

scheduling@whitehouse.senate.gov


September 15, 2022


Dear Sen. Whitehouse,


My name is Scott David Kenan and of all the states I have lived in long enough to get a driver's license, I lived the SHORTEST in Rhode Island -- but my CORRUPTED KENAN FAMILY's businesses, including Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, etc., do LOTS OF BUSINESS in R.I. -- and the expression, "Keeping up with the Joneses" refers to the world's wildest party thrown for Mary Lily by Pembroke Jones and his wife at their "cottage" in Newport:




You see, Pembroke Jones and his wife were from Wilmington, North Carolina -- where I now live -- and when the New York Times declared Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler the WEALTHIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD -- after Henry Morrison Flagler left her and her closest relatives CONTROL of the 34 Standard Oil Babies in 1913 -- 


Well, that Joneses-thrown party was SO LAVISH that the expression of keeping up with the Joneses was HUGE until recent years.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/donald-trump-put-in-toilet-by.html


The STRANGE THING is that I've hardly noticed your hard work to SAVE DEMOCRACY -- until last night when I saw you on Lawrence O'Donnell's MSNBC show -- you were BRILLIANT, HONEST, and TOTALLY DEDICATED.


THEREFORE, you have my ENDORSEMENT for President in 2024 -- yes, putting a Whitehouse in the White House is a CATCHY PHRASE !!!


And WAIT until you read my BONA FIDES!!! Instead of writing everything out for the umpteenth time, I will simply list for you my CURRENT FIVE MOST HIT BLOG POSTINGS:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-partys-over-my-opioid-pills-have.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/hackers-now-harassing-me-less-bill.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/calm-your-tits-christians-as-i-prepare.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-old-queen-has-died-will-scott-kenan.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/08/bathhouse-barry-barack-obama-and-dark.html


ALSO, this posting will appear here on my blog -- before I email it to my nearly 500 regular email contacts, then Rahm Emanuel, SCOTUS, three Dem Presidents (although the CLINTONS have been TOTALLY BLOCKING ME for many days, now), and some TOP DEMS in Congress!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2022/09/my-fun-messages-received-today-by-rhode.html


Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan


"Cincinnatus Retorno":



AND:


Cyber-General, Five Stars (Mexico y Estados Unidos) -- SELF-APPOINTED!!!





LONG overdue CONGRATS to Benjamin Schachtman -- who ALWAYS encouraged me, and NOW . . .


To bschachtman@whqr.org bschachtman@whqr.org, charles_bethea@newyorker.com charles_bethea@newyorker.com, razor1999@msn.com razor1999@msn.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, info@sandsnola.com info@sandsnola.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com


Cc Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


Hi Ben,


I was THRILLED to see this yesterday -- and that you have such a good rapport with Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Charles Bethea of The New Yorker -- who TOOK DOWN TRU Colors brewery -- and I see that Cape Fear Community College is SCAMBLING to find their many (200???), active GANG MEMBERS jobs. I HOPE they insist they LEAVE THOSE DRUG GANGS, first!!!






You and your wife Kathy have been GREAT SPORTS as I teased you both with photos I found on your Facebook from the period when you met and married Kathy here in Wilmington -- and returned many years later to work for Port City Daily. The BOTTOM LINE is that no matter what you DO or DID, you seem to NOW be the MOST HONEST PERSON in Wilmington Press -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!


I haven't heard back from Pulitzer-Prize-winning journalist Dotson Rader in several days -- I BET he's been "tied up" with his 22-year-old Cubano "bed-chamber-mate" -- who at least is a TRAINED NURSE with a REAL JOB. I had thought HE might have been interested in this Project -- but he's having TOO MUCH FUN.


And FUNNIEST is that yesterday -- in front of my local Food Lion -- a rather handsome and healthy-looking 33-year-old white guy kept INSISTING I bring him home for $20.00 -- to pay for a flop-house to sleep in last night -- he has I.D. -- but the Good Shepherd and Salvation Army Shelters are FULL UP.


Anyway, he kept promising it would be worth my while -- while tweaking my right nipple -- so although I'd GIVEN UP trying to take in and help homeless, when we got to my apartment, he stripped down naked in a FLASH and besides fellatio, he also offered his clean butt-hole for licking. I only fingered it a bit -- and my finger came back CLEAN-SMELLING!!! He also offered his arm pit and it smelled like he had just showered -- and did NOT use deodorant, etc.


And then I dropped him back near his "residence" -- a block or two from the Good Shepherd that had TONS of people and cars in front of it yesterday -- but Katrina Knight was NOT outside so I could say HELLO to her!!! 


This guy is diagnosed both BIPOLAR 1 and Complex PTSD -- and abandoned the meds for BOTH OF THOSE, and in fact was confused about what he planned to do for the rest of the day. CLEARLY, I cannot allow him to move in, but perhaps he will sleep over during storms or frigid temps this winter -- if he can't get inside a shelter. He's giving me MUCH "deep info"!!!


Now, if YOU would like to win a Pulitzer -- I would be most happy to give you unlimited access to all of my claims, proofs, etc. -- and then after you get YOURS -- I can use that plus my Tennessee Williams memoir and SUPER-POPULAR BLOG as a PLATFORM to sell MY next book -- on my Kenan Family's Corruption, how that interfaces with Tennessee Williams, etc. -- and I, TOO, can win a Pulitzer Prize!!! 


I'm OVER my former CRUSH on you -- but still fantasize of sex with Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer !!!


Let me know if you have any interest, and I'm copying several others so you know I am SERIOUS!!!


Sincerely,

Scott


Water and gas bills -- and an update:


To teri@benefits-management.org


Cc My "Family Group"


Hi Teri,


I've had unprecedented political victories that I blog about less frequently -- because there is so much good news, I can't keep up with it!!! That includes that I saw in the "paper" that your sons expanded their comics business into a second store!!! CONGRATS TO THEM !!! 


I got back in touch with Dotson Rader, America's highest-paid magazine writer when I knew him while working for Tennessee Williams 40 years ago. Turns out he had a HUGE crush on me back then which I never knew about -- and now I'm carrying out a TORRID FLIRTATION long-distance with an EIGHTY YEAR OLD !!!




I see Trump is returning to Wilmington, North Carolina -- to campaign for Repubs next Friday -- but they will contain him to an airport rally -- HA!!! 


Don't think I'll attend.  


AND -- and I'm copying this to family because they are SURE to get a kick out of this -- Wilmington's first DOG BAR -- "Ruff Draft" -- is opening on Wrightsville Ave. about halfway between my apartment and my step-Grandmother's (Annie Childers Kenan's) house -- where the Good Shepherd Center actually BEGAN -- on Nov.1. 


But Jane is in A.A. and I doubt she would want her dogs hanging out with DRINKERS -- they also serve local Craft Beers for humans. The dogs all have to show proof of vaccinations and pay $8.00 for a "Day Pass". I bet Jane's dogs are also BROKE!!!


Raleigh, Charlotte, and Winston-Salem ALREADY have dog bars -- but if you ask ME -- I think SOME North Carolinians are smoking TOO MUCH POT !!!




Since you seem to be paying these two bills by checking for them online, I'm not worried on getting them to you immediately -- but figure you need copies in case you are audited.


CHEERS!!!


Scott







.

No comments: